• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Hm. Pushy. Fine, if you're all that sensitive about it, I'll drop this Dedede guy.
On an unrelated note, I'm getting Captain Toad!
Basically others are trying to avoid badmouthing other users.

You see, in the past there's been some pretty big issues with people badmouthing posters they don't like. One such poster whose name comes up in conversation is Di-idara. For whatever reason, people always seem to love jumping down the throats of those who can't even post to defend themselves. :rolleyes: And then that devolved into "saying his name gets you banned," which is entirely incorrect.

Anyway, there's been problems here. No posting inappropriate content, guys. And no-text posts.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
And thus why Mara NEEDS to be in Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem since she/he can easily give Nintendo that adult edge with a hint of innuendo that it desires. Because leaving out such an iconic demon like him/her for a T rating would be insult to Shin Megami Tensei fans everywhere.
Must... have... SMT x FE news soon. Going insane due to lack of anything... May be my only chance to see to see my boy :roypm: again. Need to see him again, along with everyone else... Going insane x2. Someone help me. Can't. Take. This. Waiting. Anymore. Sending an S.O.****ing S. HAAALP :crazy:

Okay, sorry, I'm done.

I can understand that sometimes developers want to announce a game very early in development (various reasons why, like marketing and getting others interesting in investing), but in the case of SMT x FE, this is kinda getting ridiculous. However, we still don't know the whole story why, so all we could do is hope the developers and whatnot are making the right choices. The game's been listed in Nintendo's latest fiscal report, so when we get the next one (which will be when, March or April?), and if SMT x FE ain't listed, then I'll start to worry.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

You see, in the past there's been some pretty big issues with people badmouthing posters they don't like. One such poster whose name comes up in conversation is Di-idara. For whatever reason, people always seem to love jumping down the throats of those who can't even post to defend themselves. :rolleyes: And then that devolved into "saying his name gets you banned," which is entirely incorrect.

Anyway, there's been problems here. No posting inappropriate content, guys. And no-text posts.
You sure do take up a lot of responsibly for being 18. I would of given up and resigned by now

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Being sick sucks. The worst part of having a cold? I can't drink milk. Without milk I can't have hot chocolate and when I can't have hot chocolate then I have quite the sad.

D

Deleted member

It reminds me of how Sonic's REAL name is Olgilvie Maurice Hedgehog :troll: :troll:
So is "Sonic" just a nickname or does he legally change it a la Fergie? :troll:

There are 4 Sonics in general. Modern Sonic, Boom Sonic, Classic Sonic (which MTP and SammyClassicSonicFan admire), and Archie Sonic. Who's the best?

Last edited by a moderator:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
So is "Sonic" just a nickname or does he legally change it a la Fergie? :troll:

There are 4 Sonics in general. Modern Sonic, Boom Sonic, Classic Sonic (which MTP and SammyClassicSonicFan admire), and Archie Sonic. Who's the best?
I would say Modern and Archie are number 1, then Classic and Boom number 2.... Yeah I'm weird like that :p

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I think we're a bad influence on each other. We get infracted left, right and center.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Being sick sucks. The worst part of having a cold? I can't drink milk. Without milk I can't have hot chocolate and when I can't have hot chocolate then I have quite the sad.
What is "the sad"? Is it some new phrase all the cool kids use?

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492

Interesting. Seems he left quite an impact. Even if not for the right thing, I kinda have to respect a guy who's actions made people scared to speak his very name.
This Diddy Ra person is intriguing.

D

Deleted member

I would say Modern and Archie are number 1, then Classic and Boom number 2.... Yeah I'm weird like that :p
Agreed x9000. Sonic fans still arguing over the design.. oh boy, there can't be a day that they don't do this kind of thing or anything like it.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Actually, it's the total opposite when it came to Ryotsu. He actually used to be pretty damn muscular and thin in the past until Akimoto thought it was a good idea to make him Homer 2.0 as of the 90's. :laugh:

did you now people in Japan want that manga to end at #1 in polls

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Same, I actually find the Classic One overrated since fans are delusional enough to find him better than Modern Sonic in terms of personality and voice. I've always loved the idea of him having green eyes, having a cool voice, taller appearance, and hax abilities. That's right fanboys, I think Modern Sonic is superior to Classic Sonic. *raises Magnet Shield*

I think we're a bad influence on each other. We get infracted left, right and center.
Mods are on par with gods, there's nothing you can do to defeat or weaken them.

did you now people in Japan want that manga to end at #1 in polls
Yeah, I'm actually surprised that Akimoto Sensei is still stretching the manga this far (Though I can understand One Piece's situation). I would be surprised if it's going through the same decline in quality as The Simpsons these days despite its episodic format.

Last edited:

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
You can still drink milk when you have a cold.
Not with the cough oriented cold you can't, having milk with that would be a recipe for throat build up which is bad for sore throat healing.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Interesting. Seems he left quite an impact. Even if not for the right thing, I kinda have to respect a guy who's actions made people scared to speak his very name.
Thing is for me, is that I don't care if his name was mentioned or if people talk about what he did or who he was, its just for me when people want to talk about alot of the nitty gritty stuff that happened with him, I'm like "2spooky4me" man....

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
You cant drink milk while sick? **** the rules
Not with the cough oriented cold you can't, having milk with that would be a recipe for throat build up which is bad for sore throat healing.
I do that all the time, **** the rules

Soul.

Page 364? Is the year finally over?!
Agreed x9000. Sonic fans still arguing over the design.. oh boy, there can't be a day that they don't do this kind of thing or anything like it.
They will always complain. It's like, to them, complaining is probably food lol.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
You cant drink milk while sick? **** the rules

I do that all the time, **** the rules
Last time I said that while sick my throat got so painfully sore that I had to get checked if I had strep throat. I vowed to not repeat that action.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Thing is for me, is that I don't care if his name was mentioned or if people talk about what he did or who he was, its just for me when people want to talk about alot of the nitty gritty stuff that happened with him, I'm like "2spooky4me" man....
Now that I read this again, I think I just need to move on from this mentality... he is banned now, so it doesn't matter anymore

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
I love this thread already. There's really no such thing as "off topic".
Hey, can't blame me for being curious. Dairy Cow was a name I had seen for a while. Or was it Dedenne? I forgot.
So... I want Rundas in Smash.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Mods are on par with gods, there's nothing you can do to defeat or weaken them.
Frostwraith and countless others would beg to differ. :evil:

If you chuck water at them, they'll start to melt.
Though the process of staff killing staff takes forever. Our water machine's been broken for months.

Morbi

Scavenger
Exactly, you have to respect the impact that he made; honestly, I did not really see the big deal nor did I believe that he did anything inherently wrong. However, his name is associated with controversy. He did something right.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
I don't know who this D-adaria person is and quite frankly I don't give 44½ ****s about it. :lick:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom