• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
The difference is how intense the content is when compared to the average PG movie these days. PG-13 movies would have things like a little gore, intense action, stronger language, drug usage, intense scenes, and sexual themes. Let's compare something like say Shrek 2 where as far as they would go would be Donkey freaking out at a pantless Shrek to Transformers 2 when a Deceptacon was trying to make out with Sam with a snake-like tongue. Another good example is how hell is as far as Stuart Little would go or The House Bunny would say "That's ****ing hot!". I can't really imagine the average Marvel film these days with a PG rating since half of what goes on in such films aren't family friendly to begin with.

Video games are arguably guilty of this too sincesome early E rated games deserved the nonexistent E+10 rating these days. Like how Klonoa's grandpa was clearly smoking a pipe in Door to Phantomile and Chain Gun said "Opening up a can of whoop***" in Evolution Worlds. Did I forget to mention the pole dancing meercats in LittleBigPlanet of all things?
Things have change, to day I feel that everyone feel the need to " protect " the children from the world for some dumb reason

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Welcome to Smashboards, where we somehow fit Smash Bros, hot chocolate, and witches into the same thread!
Really?
Of all the things you could mention, you chose those?
We go WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY farther off topic than that.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Really?
Of all the things you could mention, you chose those?
We go WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY farther off topic than that.
There was a topic? I said something about wanting Rundas in Smash and suddenly Wicked Hot Chocolate of the Aura Water West Side Moderators Rated PG-13 starring Bugs Bunny.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
After looking back at the chapter I've written with suggestions from Bayo (Yet another silly nickname for my girl given her love for Bayonetta), I realized that there's a bit TOO many yaoi-ish vibes in it. Satan calls out for Dedede's name and the two of them looks into each others eyes with smiles on their faces, they float off into the sunset together in the Dedede blimp, and their relationship is described as "close and funny". Then there's the fact that she wanted me to have the green haired prettyboy (Yes, the Satan in Puyo Puyo is a bishounen dark lord) refer the King of Dreamland as his "plump friend" in a flirty manner. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if she's a yaoi fan herself and I fear for how the Altered Beast Centurion scenes will go. :lol:

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Satan calls out for Dedede's name and the two of them looks into each others eyes with smiles on their faces, they float off into the sunset together in the Dedede blimp, and their relationship is described as "close and funny". Then there's the fact that she wanted me to have the green haired prettyboy (Yes, the Satan in Puyo Puyo is a bishounen dark lord) refer the King of Dreamland as his "plump friend" in a flirty manner. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if she's a yaoi fan herself and I fear for how the Altered Beast Centurion scenes will go. :lol:
Theres nothing bad about yaoi. Yaoii is super good like yuri speaking of which, what are you reading?

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
After looking back at the chapter I've written with suggestions from Bayo (Yet another silly nickname for my girl given her love for Bayonetta), I realized that there's a bit TOO many yaoi-ish vibes in it. Satan calls out for Dedede's name and the two of them looks into each others eyes with smiles on their faces, they float off into the sunset together in the Dedede blimp, and their relationship is described as "close and funny". Then there's the fact that she wanted me to have the green haired prettyboy (Yes, the Satan in Puyo Puyo is a bishounen dark lord) refer the King of Dreamland as his "plump friend" in a flirty manner. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if she's a yaoi fan herself and I fear for how the Altered Beast Centurion scenes will go. :lol:
....What?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
You know what? I have a terrible interesting plan. I need everyone here to send me anything, literally anything (within the realm of site rules and not image-based) in text. I will then compile it all into a short story, which in a sense will be written by everyone in the thread. Plot ideas, character inclusions, sample dialogue...anything like that.

Remember to keep any text sent in PMs to me. No need to clutter the thread. :p

This'll be an...interesting experience.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
You know what? I have a terrible interesting plan. I need everyone here to send me anything, literally anything (within the realm of site rules and not image-based) in text. I will then compile it all into a short story, which in a sense will be written by everyone in the thread. Plot ideas, character inclusions, sample dialogue...anything like that.

How the ... what the hell to I call the... ok

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Theres nothing bad about yaoi. Yaoii is super good like yuri speaking of which, what are you reading?
....What?
Reading? More like writing. It's a Sonic & Sega All Stars fanfiction I had been working on since 2012 and there's a total of 42 chapters written by yours truly. Since I was fed up with how terrible most Sega All Stars fics were, I've decided to write my own which eventually became the most popular one to date. Instead of revolving around racing, it will be practically an improvement of the Subspace Emissary featuring characters from almost every Sega IP in existence (With some 3rd party guests).

She instantly became a fan after reading my works and wanted to help me think of ideas for future chapters. Whenever we call each other, she would give me some suggestions of what to write (Like the implied Dedede x Satan scenes that I've described). She did suggest that it would widen my audience since many famous works like Gundam and Naruto had done implied yaoi before to attract the fangirls. Then again, most of my fans are male given Sega's lack of customer diversity in the past and some requests from the few female fans I had would ask me to have more romance.

Yeah, so I am a fanfiction writer these days.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

So what will it turn out like? Josh the Ogrehog (@Rocket Raccoon) or the Weaving of the Social Thread (@ Sehnsucht Sehnsucht ) or something completely different?

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
So what will it turn out like? Josh the Ogrehog (@Rocket Raccoon) or the Weaving of the Social Thread (@ Sehnsucht Sehnsucht ) or something completely different?
You mean you don't remember driving the getaway car!?

I even have the pictures to prove it! I'll po-

WAIT NO! DON'T COME IN! N- *Space Stranger has been knocked out*

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I don't even know what to send to Opossum.
He said anything, so all things are a-go. Yes, even fanfiction like stuff from 50 Shades of Grey. :p

Aww, I wished Knuckles the Knuckles was here. The story needs some Pumpkin Hill & Knuckles! :p

Edit: Send something kinky and naughty. :p

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Poor PlayStation 2, being neglected by Ryotsu because he finds the Gamecube and Xbox superior. I guess he hates the idea of a cheaper DVD player in his office.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer

Attention everyone.

Spam Opposum's inbox with single-word PMs, and let him construct a narrative out of that.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Three passages in and already you guys inadvertently sent in contradictory material... :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom