• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Oh by the way, the deadline is 24 hours from now. You have til then to send stuff in. :p

R0Y

Smash Master
Using a fully-charged Palutena's up-Smash on a dizzy opponent at the very last second is the best feeling.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Multiple submissions are allowed as king as they're in the same PM. :p

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Looks like this short story... got long! *cricket chirping* ... I'll be in my sad corner.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
You know what? I have a terrible interesting plan. I need everyone here to send me anything, literally anything (within the realm of site rules and not image-based) in text. I will then compile it all into a short story, which in a sense will be written by everyone in the thread. Plot ideas, character inclusions, sample dialogue...anything like that.

Remember to keep any text sent in PMs to me. No need to clutter the thread. :p

This'll be an...interesting experience.
Do we have to write what we send in a storytelling sort of manner? As if it were already part of a story?

Or can we just send in some random sentences and you'll try to work with them in the story? I'd just like a bit of a heads-up before I try to think of anything. :p

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Do we have to write what we send in a storytelling sort of manner? As if it were already part of a story?

Or can we just send in some random sentences and you'll try to work with them in the story? I'd just like a bit of a heads-up before I try to think of anything. :p
Either is fine! :D

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I sort of feel bad about spamming messages to Opossum, but it's so fun! :smash:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Anything new in here? I'm bored as usual.
My girlfriend had suggested that I should have some yaoi teases in my fanfict to attract a wider audience (Specifically fangirls). So I'm practically shipping Dedede x Satan so hard with some subtext for this next chapter. :laugh:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
My girlfriend had suggested that I should have some yaoi teases in my fanfict to attract a wider audience (Specifically fangirls). So I'm practically shipping Dedede x Satan so hard with some subtext for this next chapter. :laugh:
Mother of pearl...

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
What even... this thread is... I don't.... How do you people come up with 360 pages of this?

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Here I am, just an average 19 year old guy from Minnesota, reading weird posts on forums, listening to Metallica, mourning over the discontinuing of the Captain Falcon Amiibo.

Honestly. I haven't gone one day with no shenanigans since I came here. Even if I caused some of the funnybusiness, it's still kinda weird.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Oh so she is one of THOSE that pair people that don't make since together.
****ing hell

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
What even... this thread is... I don't.... How do you people come up with 360 pages of this?
This is the fourth Smash 4 Social thread. They all reach at least 2000 pages before a new one must be made (due to a glitch that causes threads with such great amount of replies to glitch up).

We've come up with a lot more than just a mere 367 pages of this. :evil:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I just listened to one of NintendoCapriSun's videos and quoted him for Opossum... What am I doing with my life?

D

Deleted member

Here I am, just an average 19 year old guy from Minnesota, reading weird posts on forums, listening to Metallica, mourning over the discontinuing of the Captain Falcon Amiibo.

Honestly. I haven't gone one day with no shenanigans since I came here. Even if I caused some of the funnybusiness, it's still kinda weird.
Originally, I only came here to talk about Smash 3DS, but now that I got into the Social Thread, it's pretty much the only thread I go to. I stopped going to the other boards lol.

ShenaniganBoards, you mean. :troll:

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer

I am now convinced, more than ever before, that you are the recent creation of a brilliant and amoral scientist.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Mother of pearl...
And to make things more or less disturbing, I'll share a little image of him at his hottest.

Oh so she is one of THOSE that pair people that don't make since together.
****ing hell
I actually thought the pairing didn't make any sense, until I had thought about their anti-heroic actions and she explained it to me. Dedede's a quirky guy that does malicious acts out of jealousy and he does his best to prove that he's better than Kirby. While Satan is more or less a joke that wants Arle to marry him every time the two paths (Usually resulting in a Puyo Pop match) and one of his plans involved making a never-ending sunny day for the sake of attracting girls. They both have cute minions (Puyos and Waddle Dees), they love to sip on some tropical drinks, dance for a hobby, have their own fabulous castles, can float through the air, and enjoy nice bubblebaths. While the pairing itself seems weird, these two do make at least some sense. I did warn you guys that she's a pretty weird girl. :laugh:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Yep... still spamming Opossum. Hey, he asked for it. Insanity runs deep and we now have permission to spam a mod. :p

I always thought of NintendoCapriSun as a pretty nice guy, but his "IN THE BATHROOM" thing is pretty random, I liked "Yoshi: So Happy" better tbh.
Well, NCS is a pretty random guy. ProtonJon's a chill guy and then there's Chuggaaconroy, the loud guy. I love the detail and effort he puts into his videos, but Chugga can be so grating and loud noises obviously hurt people's ears. Hmm... Lucahjin quotes?

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I don't get all this spamming Opossum stuff, but whatever it is, I am NOT getting involved.

I am now convinced, more than ever before, that you are the recent creation of a brilliant and amoral scientist.
No, Sehnsucht. I am not one of Wheeljack's many robotic masterpieces. The Dinobots and Protectobots maybe, but not me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom