• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Y'know, I feel like Opossum's going to hate us (read: me) by the end of this.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Due to the...rapid influx of submissions, which included five varying descriptions of the main character that I now must combine, I'll actually be closing submissions earlier...in about six hours. :D

D

Deleted member

I would go to the Falco Social Thread... IF IT WAS A SOCIAL THREAD! *cries in a corner*

It's... It's like... It's like being at a poker table and only talking about the gameplay and nothing else. Nothing else. NOTHING. How can I vent my insanity?! How can I let the Groose loose?! AAAAAAH! And this concludes why I'm here. :p

Still, the only reason I go to the Falco section is to learn, so eh, I suppose. :ohwell:

Here's an accurate representation of the Falco Social thread. :smash:
Lol I see. I pretty much don't go to my own Dr. Mario thread these days because I changed mains and not so many people comment on it.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This is one of those days when I hate Deviantart harder than usual...

OH GOD WHY. I don't know why some people doesn't try to be better at this.
Im drawing Rei myself and reading tutorials, practicing and stuff because I want to do something accurate and well propotioned.

R0Y

Smash Master
Well, I better get some shut eye. I need to go to see my boss about my work schedule in the morning
Best of luck. My boss has been two different people about that within minutes of each other.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Due to the...rapid influx of submissions, which included five varying descriptions of the main character that I now must combine, I'll actually be closing submissions earlier...in about six hours. :D
Well think of it this way, at least the main character will be unique rather than one-note.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
They're forcing the mods to write bad fanfiction. The horror. It's even worse than I thought.
Did I hear that right? They're controlling me, you say?

Who's controlling whom, I wonder...
No...you....won't control me... I'll fight you with the power of... this
image.jpg
Fear it's cuteness!

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Did I hear that right? They're controlling me, you say?

Who's controlling whom, I wonder...
Well right now I'm controlling Luigi on my 3ds screen.
So I guess that answers that question.
Ooooooon to the next one!:troll:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Lol I see. I pretty much don't go to my own Dr. Mario thread these days because I changed mains and not so many people comment on it.
It and the Character Competitive Impressions thread and some others are the places where I'm serious. Other threads include asking the Mega Man mains if throwing Metal Saw backwards without turning is possible, answering people's questions on general gameplay, talking about character possibilities like in the Snake and Wolf thread, etc. Otherwise, I'm going to be witty and helpful. This is the only place where I'm more or less insane.

D

Deleted member

This is one of those days when I hate Deviantart harder than usual...

OH GOD WHY. I don't know why some people doesn't try to be better at this.
Im drawing Rei myself and reading tutorials, practicing and stuff because I want to do something accurate and well propotioned.
Did you check out DA's edgy logo and their extremely edgy mottos? "Nurture your creative nature" and "Bleed and Breed Art"? :troll:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Is that what he said?... Or is that what you MADE him say...

All seriousness, where did you get Captain and Jiggly Kirby? They will be in my possession, or I'm blowing some **** up.
He said it.

Also, there isn't any Captain Kirby there....

What if we say we did?:4villagerf:

Anyway, I should be in bed. Good night you all
G'night! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom