• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

R0Y

Smash Master
I'll steal the spotlight and bring up their legs, though Palutena and Samus have both that and chests, too! Wouldn't the angel be that lucky (to be with Sammy and Palutena)? I'm getting into this again, but what can you do?
Palutena is very aware of Pit's naughty thoughts about her according to chapter 2 of KI:U, and legend has it that when Palutena asks Pit why he keeps his robe on in the bath in English, she's practically begging him to take it off in the original Japanese version. Written by Sakurai of course.

Edit:sorry for double post

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Palutena beats Zamus with hips and loses in bust :p
Can't deny the "godly" thighs of Lady Palutena, that's for sure. <3 You ever wonder what it'd be like if she did Peach's B-air, Side-B, or even B-throw? *imagines* And think of what happens if she did that on Pit. Poor Pit probably would take extra damage from it, but the heavenly feeling of Pally's hips would be worth it. :p
I actually now wish there was adorable art of Palutena using Peach's B-throw on an embarrassed and highly blushed Pit. :(

And I know how she brings up the word "perverted" on Ch.2 in the JP version, and poor Pit says his mind has been read. Oh, Pit, silly angel he is, and still super lovable.

EDIT: If that picture happens, you so gotta show me.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It's obviously :4link:, I mean, The Legend of Zelda, hello? :p
So Link, wearing princess attire and all that, has to defeat Ganon and rescue Zelda, the real princess but is wearing a green tunic instead? Mind blown.

I thought it was :4marth:. :smirk:

Last edited by a moderator:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Palutena is very aware of Pit's naughty thoughts about her according to chapter 2 of KI:U, and legend has it that when Palutena asks Pit why he keeps his robe on in the bath in English, she's practically begging him to take it off in the original Japanese version. Written by Sakurai of course.

Edit:sorry for double post
Cannot find :(
Plz link me D:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
So a Super Mario Bros. Edition of Puzzles and Dragons was announced:
Well it's certainly very weird. I've always saw the original game played at school.

I will say I heard the original is F2P, and this game seems to cost 30-40 dollars. I don't know if the original had a story mode, but this game certainly does.

I need to see more of it, but I might consider it. I always loved the idea of being able to use Mario enemies as controlled minions.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I don't know about you, but I play Bejeweled for hours on end. I think I have an unhealthy obsession that game and many other puzzle games please tell me there's some healthy benefits to playing such games because I feel like I'm wasting so much time. Though I guess there's so many other things I waste time on too haha

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I don't play any of them cell phone games! I never join in on the hive mind puzzle "games"!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
All these Premium posts in row; I will break the combo then :troll: (EDIT: :4greninja: 'd )

Anyway its almost 3am MST so I'll sleep now
....Actually I'll watch some TV because whynot?

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Have you guys seen this yet?

It's a mix of Smash Bros and Touhou. It looks pretty neat.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/touhou-super-smash-battles

They have an indiegogo on it. It was made like a few hours ago and it's already reached a 1/5th of it's goal. You should check it out. They're trying to put it on Wii U.

Also no, they didn't pay me to do this, I wish, so I could buy me some por- I mean Amiibos.
I posted this awhile back. However, I plan to get it as looks really good.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
You know what? I have a terrible interesting plan. I need everyone here to send me anything, literally anything (within the realm of site rules and not image-based) in text. I will then compile it all into a short story, which in a sense will be written by everyone in the thread. Plot ideas, character inclusions, sample dialogue...anything like that.

Remember to keep any text sent in PMs to me. No need to clutter the thread. :p

This'll be an...interesting experience.
Sent mine in

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Have you guys seen this yet?

It's a mix of Smash Bros and Touhou. It looks pretty neat.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/touhou-super-smash-battles

They have an indiegogo on it. It was made like a few hours ago and it's already reached a 1/5th of it's goal. You should check it out. They're trying to put it on Wii U.

Also no, they didn't pay me to do this, I wish, so I could buy me some por- I mean Amiibos.
Yeah, I've been waiting for the game. I didn't know they actually went the extra mile and included the Melee ATs. I'm impressed.

This is my new hype train.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Optimistic comment of the day.
Transform and roll out!

Yeah, I've been waiting for the game. I didn't know they actually went the extra mile and included the Melee ATs. I'm impressed.

This is my new hype train.
Ooh. This sounds like it could be rather fun. I'm a big fan of Touhou. I may try to main Cirno if she's in~

D

Deleted member

What's upguys?

This is Copyright Week so I'm using these symbols for introduction.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
What are you doing South Carolina? You're not supposed to be in the teens in temperature. O.o

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
No way, it's cold in winter! How surprising... :smirk:

I'm pretty sure you've heard about the terrorist attack in Paris. Some people take religion way too extremely for the sake of this world. But I guess it's part of human nature: to be incredibly stupid.

Anyway, what's up? I've been busy with important stuff in my life. I'm not taking a break from the site for nothing after all.

All this said, I'm off. See ya next time.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Only 2 people active, and the thread is silent. Pretty normal. :troll:

It better not have Smash 4's voice acting.

I like Assault's
Fox only sounds like that in Smash 4; in SF64 / 3D he doesn't sound too bad. I don't know about the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom