• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
He's one of those guys who prefer Classic Sonic over Modern Sonic. He made lots of videos regarding the Sonic design and oh boy, they are amusing. Been doing that ever since he joined YT in 2010. Lately he's been doing "reviews" of latest games such as Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker and giving them a very low score. Trust me, you don't want to see his Sonic Adventure 2 review...

Let's not forget his use of the F bomb. He uses it around 110 times or so. That's a world record I guess.
He says "****" a lot? How ****ing surprising. A telltale sign of an immature person is they ****ing throw around F-bombs all the ****ing time for no ****ing reason. I would know, I do it all the ****ing time and I'm the most immature person I know.

Thank you, auto censor. ****.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Lately he's been doing "reviews" of latest games such as Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker and giving them a very low score.

Let's not forget his use of the F bomb. He uses it around 110 times or so. That's a world record I guess.
So he hates Cute things and trys to imitated AVGN, good to know

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
"Error"
:c I want answers...
*becomes Corpsman Dey*

MariotehPlumber. Formerly known as
mtpmoranguides

Real name is Sammy. He's wanted for trolling, scalping, being a nuisance in the Sonic fanbase and being horrible. He's been known for many bad things. Started on YouTube and made his way around the internet. No one likes him the same way he dislikes amiibos. Pure dread. If you want to know more

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Oh, we're talking about Mariotehplumber... That guy has outdone himself with his insane buying of amiibos. Seriously, what the ****.

The guy clearly has issues.

I'm pretty sure what he's doing is called "scalping", which is insanely illegal.
I wish I still had mod powers now, if only to grab his IP address and have the authorities track him down.

Also, he's being such a smug-***... LoZ has ALWAYS been anime-style. It was just in the style of '80s anime back in the '80s.
Agreed. Much like how anime/manga art has evolved, so did similar art styles for video games. What one would expect from Japanese games?

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Agreed. Much like how anime/manga art has evolved, so did similar art styles for video games. What one would expect from Japanese games?
That'd explain Impa's original design. We didn't see it in-game till quite a bit later, but the manuals depicted some of it more often. Link's Awakening had animated cutscenes using sprite work. It really looked like Anime to me in hindsight.

D

Deleted member

So he hates Cute things and trys to imitated AVGN, good to know
I thought that was Irategamer. :troll:
But back to MTP, there was some funny argument between him and GamerCriz from WheeBurhProductions over Sonic's design and all that (I think Sonic Colors was involved) but I don't really know as it's been a long while and stuff. This was back in 2010, mind you. MTP then said "Classic Sonic works in 3D!".. welll, uh, that's why they redesigned Sonic in the first place, to make him work in 3D.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
"The logic to owning that many Rosalinas is simple shes a hentai fetish character that ****ing morons want to **** her up her cosmic ass." Looooooooooooooooool

Winrar

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I wish I still had mod powers now, if only to grab his IP address and have the authorities track him down.
pretty sure you can, even as a normal person
Oh, we're talking about Mariotehplumber... That guy has outdone himself with his insane buying of amiibos. Seriously, what the ****.

The guy clearly has issues.
Just by hearing how he is sexist make me want to flamethrower him. I don't take lightly to sexist assholes ( keeps that in mind when anyone makes a comment about girls pfft)

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Mariotehplumber hasn't been here since October, actually. No need to poke a zombie, I'd say.

No seriously, if he comes back here because of you guys, I'll hit you before getting him.

Last edited:

Soul.

Lmao Mariotehplumber is so funny. His Sonic Adventure 2 review is just hilarious..

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
He does. We did a "Super Ultra Infraction Combo" and he hasn't been since, thankfully. :p
Interestingly enough I have accumulated enough infraction points to be banned a few times over in the last year, but he's the one gone and I'm still here, not banned once.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Let's change the subject and comment on the Xenoblade Chronicles X OST.

Main Theme - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOzx6-VrsZY
E3 2013 Trailer theme - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBqkzq8nAQI

Hiroyuki Sawano is a great composer. The music alone is enough to send one's hype levels overflowing. It's quite fantastic.

I really liked Sawano's compositions in the anime adaptations of Attack on Titan and Blue Exorcist. His style is just unique and memorable. Very good music, indeed.

And with this, I'm off. See ya.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

Etc_Guy

Smash Ace
He's one of those guys who prefer Classic Sonic over Modern Sonic. He made lots of videos regarding the Sonic design and oh boy, they are amusing. Been doing that ever since he joined YT in 2010. Lately he's been doing "reviews" of latest games such as Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker and giving them a very low score. Trust me, you don't want to see his Sonic Adventure 2 review...

Is that more times than South Park the Movie? If so then he has some serious problems.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Curious, who is that character?
Illyasviel von Einzbern from Fate/stay night, Fate/hollow ataraxia, Fate/Zero and Fate/kaleid liner PRISMAILLYA (where she's the main char).

She's also the girl who is in my avi.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC

Hiroyuki Sawano is a great composer. The music alone is enough to send one's hype levels overflowing. It's quite fantastic.

I really liked Sawano's compositions in the anime adaptations of Attack on Titan and Blue Exorcist. His style is just unique and memorable. Very good music, indeed.

Another AoT composer doing things for Video games? Sweet

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator

It's okay - it's generic. Like 99% of contemporary music, it's carried by its instrumentation rather than its unique patterns, tone, dynamics, and timbre.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom