• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
It's okay - it's generic. Like 99% of contemporary music, it's carried by its instrumentation rather than its unique patterns, tone, dynamics, and timbre.
I agree to this. The soundtrack to Skyward Sword has the same issue.
Sounds great with headphones, still.

Last edited:

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
Wait, mariotehplumber is sammyclassicsonic fan? No, I refuse to believe it, they sound too different from each other and it would make no sense for a kid to have that much money to purchases 35 k worth of amiibo. SammyclassicSonic fan has actually grown up, and has a new channel where I can actually respect his opinion for once. Mariotehplumber seems to be a full grown man with... issues

D

Deleted member

Is that more times than South Park the Movie? If so then he has some serious problems.
Yeah, more than that. He delivers on the F bomb department.

Talking about South Park in general, I honestly think season 18 is meh. Mainly because of the continuity thing and other things. It just felt like.. different. Maybe there would be another movie to end it if it's going to be like that. :troll:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I'm thinking about going after a copy of Xenoblade Chronicles X when it comes out, but I don't see any sign of how the story relates to the original. I mean, where in the story are Bionis and Mechonis?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Why is restarting a game so hard...
Maybe because you don't have all items, skills, abilities, experience, have to unlock everything, lower health, less characters and weapons and a list of other stuff for games?

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero

MMMMM, that's good bad acting. You can smell the corn in the guy's voice. It's almost like he's parodying bad actors.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
'Sup people.
I've watched the episode 9 and 10 of Kill la Kill today. It's mainly fights with the elite 4, with the badass guy being defeated easily (he was going to be impaled by the suit of Ryuko, common), the nerdy dude being squashed by the suit itself and now it's Magical Music Girl fighting in a giant musical spaceship thing. You could say it's very creative on both sides.
I'm also waiting for Gooseman and Fernando to do something in this.
Yes, I nickname characters, and ?
yae1q5.gif

My nicknames are top quality afterall.

Last edited:

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
'Sup people.
I've watched the episode 9 and 10 of Kill la Kill today. It's mainly fights with the elite 4, with the badass guy being defeated easily (he was going to be impaled by the suit of Ryuko, common), the nerdy dude being squashed by the suit itself and now it's Magical Music Girl fighting in a giant musical spaceship thing. You could say it's very creative on both sides.
I'm also waiting for Gooseman and Fernando to do something in this.
Yes, I nickname characters, and ?
View attachment 35066
My nicknames are top quality afterall.
Ooh, you're up to that part. Now this is where things get a bit interesting. :p

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Ooh, you're up to that part. Now this is where things get a bit interesting. :p
Yeah, there's finally upgrades for Ryuko, so at least it's not just her getting beat up all day. Even though it's still is on some parts.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
So Contrary Snivy/Servine/Serperior got released today. What tier do you think it ends up in, @ Soul. Soul. ? It probably stays NU, right?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Nichijou is great. I'm a sucker for shout-outs so Sasahara playing the Game Boy and Virtual Boy were crowning moments for me. :p

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
I'm thinking about going after a copy of Xenoblade Chronicles X when it comes out, but I don't see any sign of how the story relates to the original. I mean, where in the story are Bionis and Mechonis?
Spiritual successor. Does not relate to the original Xenoblade in story but continues the gameplay and many of the same overarching themes.

Soul.

So Contrary Snivy/Servine/Serperior got released today. What tier do you think it ends up in, @ Soul. Soul. ? It probably stays NU, right?
RU at best. It won't get out of the lower tiers until it gets a Mega Evolution or something.

D

Deleted member

Spiritual successor. Does not relate to the original Xenoblade in story but continues the gameplay and many of the same overarching themes.
So basically Shulk and his friends don't exist anymore? Wow, the main character in X can't really feel it then. :/

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Nichijou is great. I'm a sucker for shout-outs so Sasahara playing the Game Boy and Virtual Boy were crowning moments for me. :p
Sasahara is a god in this. He's surviving gun shots, explosions, but mostly : can play the virtual boy without headaches.

God bless Sasahara.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom