• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Between Amigos and the Gamecube adaptor, this whole s*** is a mess. Nintendo should just come out and say:
  • If they're making more GCN adaptors
  • Which Amiibos are exclusive, which are discontinued and which aren't
Like stop being so coy about the situation Nintendo and just be straight with us for once.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Between Amigos and the Gamecube adaptor, this whole s*** is a mess. Nintendo should just come out and say:
Like stop being so coy about the situation Nintendo and just be straight with us for once.
I'm pretty sure Amigos would need to be an existing product before it can be discontinued.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Who do we know we can interrogate? The truth must be found at all costs!

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
"Touhou Super Smash Battles" is officially coming to Wii U eShop with 8 player AND GameCube controller adapter support.
Super Smash Bros. with cute girls, works for me.

I'll definitely want to check out the finished product...

Saijee Higuchi: Yes, TSSB’s controls are highly inspired by Super Smash Bros Melee and the Brawl Mod: Project M.
...Of course it would be Melee.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
and maybe people shouldnt believe everything they hear from people

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Looks like May this year is going to be the Month of Hype for me:
Avengers 2
MK8 DLC pack 2
11th Doctor gifs are an insta-like for me.
I'm faced with a dilemna, should I buy 1 year of premium to this black hole site, or buy the MK8 DLC?
Or just waste 60$ and get Hyrule Warriors?
I would get all three, but my munchies money won't replenish itself. Well, for two weeks that is.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo....

"Touhou Super Smash Battles" is officially coming to Wii U eShop with 8 player AND GameCube controller adapter support.

http://www.nintendonuggets.com/?p=1359

They are targeting release in North America between October 2015 to February 2016.

I WILL be getting this game and not because of it's Touhou theme (don't care too much about animu) but I'm a BIG sucker for games that copy others (just like "Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion)
Mother of god...
So I just got back from the mall, and apparently Captain Falcon, Little Mac, Pit, and Peach Amiibo's are all discontinued.
MOTHER OF GOD!

D

Deleted member

Just trying to shop for Amiibos here and ran into this...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Amiibo-Luig...6613?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item463165cfb5

Hi , welcome to my auction. Do you have kids or maybe a cat? Is your Amiibo collection in constant danger? Do you need a awesome Luigi figure to maybe finish out that wave 2 collection? NEVER FEAR!!! Protect your beautiful collection so that others may feast on their existence. I present to you STRESS TEST TRASH CAN EDITION Luigi. This amiibo is tough, I beat the crap out of it with my bare fists, I bent and tore the carding, wrapped it up in clear tape....THIS LUIGI WILL NOT DIE!!!!!! He has bested me and now must find another princess in another castle. Will the figure work? I dunno, I don't have a Wii U. I sent a picture of this Luigi to Chuck Norris and he got so scared he immediately started crying rainbows and deleted his Instagram & Facebook accounts. NO INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS, PAY-PAL ONLY. You will get the exact luigi figure you see in the pic, rips,tears,clear tape and all.
The heck? lol

Last edited by a moderator:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
11th Doctor gifs are an insta-like for me.
I'm faced with a dilemna, should I buy 1 year of premium to this black hole site, or buy the MK8 DLC?
Or just waste 60$ and get Hyrule Warriors?
I would get all three, but my munchies money won't replenish itself. Well, for two weeks that is.
I don't know about you, but with the money I have now I would get 1 Year Premium and the double MK8 DLC deal.
I would get all three if Hyrule Warriors if it didn't cost like 80 bloody dollars for a new game

Last edited:

Etc_Guy

Smash Ace
People here talked about some cartoons on Nickelodeon CN, and a little bit of Disney XD. But there is one I recently remembered on XD. It starred a blue robot, with ears in a similar way to Micky Mouse, fell apart, and had a female voice, I think two humans also. I forgot the name of the characters, and the show.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
People here talked about some cartoons on Nickelodeon CN, and a little bit of Disney XD. But there is one I recently remembered on XD. It starred a blue robot, with ears in a similar way to Micky Mouse, fell apart, and had a female voice, and had I think two humans also. I forgot the name of the characters, and the show.
Is this her?

R0Y

Smash Master
My thoughts are with the families of the 12 journalists and police officers killed by radical muslims at a Paris newspaper office for exercising their freedom of speech.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I noticed someone posted a picture of deepsea hatchetfish before.

To quell the nerves of some, this is what the freshwater version looks like. :D

Cute and derpy. :p

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I wonder if this was during the original game creation or when they started working on DLC. Although it was more of a suggestion then a demand, regardless. I think he may still be DLC depending when this was said. I however find many more MM characters interesting overall than just Skull Kid and Tingle. WW however is somewhat lacking in choices. I would think a Rito and Tingle could make a very good set from there.

Anyway, freaking updates. I'm still waiting to actually play the Wii U version, but I gotta update over and over and over...

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
People here talked about some cartoons on Nickelodeon CN, and a little bit of Disney XD. But there is one I recently remembered on XD. It starred a blue robot, with ears in a similar way to Micky Mouse, fell apart, and had a female voice, I think two humans also. I forgot the name of the characters, and the show.
This is the show, isn't it?

It was okay, looking back.
My thoughts are with the families of the 12 journalists and police officers killed by radical muslims at a Paris newspaper office for exercising their freedom of speech.

The fact that they did that to a satirical newspaper, imagine what would happen to the writers of the Onion or anything Seth MacFarlane has produced. Seriously, the event as a whole is sickening.
Not even a full week in 2015 without a major event...

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
*waits for Guardians of the Galaxy TV show*

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Now that you're reminded me of this show's existence, I think that he should totally fight X-J9 (aka Jenny Wakeman) in a Death Battle.

Did I forget to mention that it's one of the few kid's shows to use the word "jackass" so casually?

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Sakurai: I personally don't think the game should be compitive, but instead of being a ******* and forceing you to play with items and "unfair" stages... I still give you the option to play compitive. If the Smash Bros game was just compitive, I don't think it would go anywhere...
But hey that's my opinion...

Commuinty: *Gets ****ing mad and send death threat to Sakurai*

So.. do you guys still hate the Broines and Sonic fans yet?
Laaaaaaaaaatte but I noticed this.

It's even funnier then that. Sakurai has never said it shouldn't be competitive. The closest thing he has said to that was that he prefers the idea of people playing it at home like a party. He actually has never stated being against competitive play.

It actually seems to be a more "with us or against us" type deal.

As for the latter comment, well I certainly hate all anti-bronies, but thats as far as I'm willing to say.

Edit: Perfect timing.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero

I thought he was describing My Life as a Teenage Robot. Probably 'cos they both fit the description. :p

I didn't like Robotboy at all, even when I was 10. I knew it was a very mediocre show with awful voice acting, and a bad/boring cast of characters. The 10 year old girls had the voices of 18 year olds.

The animation was average.

I also remember the secondary character being a blatant Cartman ripoff. He even imitated Cartman's voice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom