• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
D

Deleted member

So yeah I tried out Windows ME and it never crashed so it's good. It still works as normal, surprisingly. Opera still supports it for some reason.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo....

"Touhou Super Smash Battles" is officially coming to Wii U eShop with 8 player AND GameCube controller adapter support.

http://www.nintendonuggets.com/?p=1359

They are targeting release in North America between October 2015 to February 2016.

I WILL be getting this game and not because of it's Touhou theme (don't care too much about animu) but I'm a BIG sucker for games that copy others (just like "Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion)

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader

"Touhou Super Smash Battles" is officially coming to Wii U eShop with 8 player AND GameCube controller adapter support.

They are targeting release in North America between October 2015 to February 2016.

I WILL be getting this game and not because of it's Touhou theme (don't care too much about animu) but I'm a BIG sucker for games that copy others (just like "Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion)

Of all the Smash clones.....

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I keep accidentally critical hitting Regirock...if only there was a False Swipe of a different type that it doesn't resist...

Cthulhu_MD

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LordGouda
3DS FC
3179-6069-0553

Why is this real?

Soul.

Seriously. Touhou. Really.
Well, I guess all of the vStream users will get this game because it's Touhou! Meh.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
My False swiper was level 100, so I just kept hitting him over and over with it. Don't know what I'd do in your situation
My False Swiper is level 79. Without raising defenses, Regirock can survive a Psycho Cut and still have red health. From there, I would use False Swipt. However, I start battles with a level 1 Ralts, which I usually just keep tossing balls until Ralts is KOed. Sometimes Regirock raises defenses during that time and can survive hits without getting much damage. However, Critical Hits ignore defense changes now. If I tried hitting him over and over again with False Swipe, his Bulldoze after a few Curses will eventually KO me before I lower his health enough...

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
My False Swiper is level 79. Without raising defenses, Regirock can survive a Psycho Cut and still have red health. From there, I would use False Swipt. However, I start battles with a level 1 Ralts, which I usually just keep tossing balls until Ralts is KOed. Sometimes Regirock raises defenses during that time and can survive hits without getting much damage. However, Critical Hits ignore defense changes now. If I tried hitting him over and over again with False Swipe, his Bulldoze after a few Curses will eventually KO me before I lower his health enough...
Why not just start out with your false swiper then, instead of ralts?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
so why do you start with a Lvl 1 pokemon if he isnt there to level?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So I just got back from the mall, and apparently Captain Falcon, Little Mac, Pit, and Peach Amiibo's are all discontinued.
I saw Peach two days ago. bs. and you got this info from..who?
WHAT?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!
I wouldnt have a cow yet

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom