• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zebkeet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ivan_Revi_Adames
This is the show, isn't it?

It was okay, looking back.

The fact that they did that to a satirical newspaper, imagine what would happen to the writers of the Onion or anything Seth MacFarlane has produced. Seriously, the event as a whole is sickening.
Not even a full week in 2015 without a major event...
Name of the show?

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I don't know about you, but with the money I have now I would get 1 Year Premium and the double MK8 DLC deal.
I would get all three if Hyrule Warriors if it didn't cost like 80 bloody dollars for a new game
80$? Bruh
I just remembered Dragon Ball Xenoverse and Naruto Ultimate Ninja Revolution come out in February >_>
Time flies
Then there's spaltoon <_<

Strofirko

Smash Master
Kirby dreamland 2 is the most unfair kirby game ever,giving a fish to jump sections and a hamster to water section is a pain in the *ss,also the "the end?" thing is a really low move.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I noticed someone posted a picture of deepsea hatchetfish before.

To quell the nerves of some, this is what the freshwater version looks like. :D

Cute and derpy. :p
Eh, it's nothing that compares to the mighty blobfish, but it's passable.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Kirby dreamland 2 is the most unfair kirby game ever,giving a fish to jump sections and a hamster to water section is a pain in the *ss,also the "the end?" thing is a really low move.
Maybe you should not be a noob :troll:, get Kine for the water sections, Rick for the land sections and 100% the game for the true ending.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
In terms of terrible fandoms from worst to best: Smash > Sonic > MLP.

And yes, I'm implying that the My Little Pony fanbase is even more sane than the Sonic and Smash fans since they don't at least ***** about how everything that comes their way is bad (Though the Smash fans are arguably more guilty of this than the Sonic fans). Then there's the whole grudge that the competitive crowd has towards Sakurai for preferring casual play the most...

D

Deleted member

So I've been playing Mario Kart 8 lately. It's not really a bad game, but I get why people don't like the item balancing and things like it. It's 110x better than Mario Kart Wii, that's for sure.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
So on my online ORAS adventures today I learned something:
Porygon2 makes Greninja eat dirt. For real, Greninja cant do anything to Porygon2 and one Tri attack and Greninja is done.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

I have no idea how I did this, but it was worth it.

And yes, I'm implying that the My Little Pony fanbase is even more sane than the Sonic and Smash fans since they don't at least ***** about how everything that comes their way is bad (Though the Smash fans are arguably more guilty of this than the Sonic fans). Then there's the whole grudge that the competitive crowd has towards Sakurai for preferring casual play the most...
I'd switch Smash and Sonic. For one, competitive Smash is a vocal minority at best. And say what you want, but at least Smash doesn't have dark and edgy recolor fan characters (apart from one, of course).

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
C'mon $80 is not that much...
*converts them into Mexican Pesos*
.....nevermind

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Okay, so I had the urge to watch that Robotboy show again to see if it was as bad as I remember.

EUGHEUGHEHUHEHUHEHUHEH.

But if there was one good quality I could say about the show, the character Robotboy is actually cute to watch. He reminds me of BMO from Adventure Time.

Everything else is as bad as I remember.

Just... ughh. Here's an episode.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Okay, so I had the urge to watch that Robotboy show again to see if it was as bad as I remember.

EUGHEUGHEHUHEHUHEHUHEH.

But if there was one good quality I could say about the show, the character Robotboy is actually cute to watch. He reminds me of BMO from Adventure Time.

And now it's time to ruin your childhood in one video. :troll:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

EUGHEUGHEHUHEHUHEHUHEH.

So... what did I just watch?

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard

Really? I mean, the in-person Smash community is by far one of the most polite communities I've been a part of. As for Smashboards, well, doesn't everyone usually keep to themselves on their respective favorite hangout places? As a STREAM MONSTER™ I can say that the competitive community DOES NOT hold a grudge against Sakurai. We're mature. We're not petty. It's why we keep playing and loving and supporting and not throw our toys out of the pram. Well, not Twitch Chat, but I manage to keep things civil most of the time. Nothing a few timeouts can't fix. Either way, I repeatedly hear commentators being like 'shout outs to Sakurai for making such a beautiful game' from every spectrum. From Juice Doom to Home Made Waffles. EVERYBODY IS SO NICE WHAT ARE YOU SAYIIIIIIIIIIIING.
Then there's that Leffen guy. I love him; his amazing maturity combined with his blunt and very forward nature make SURE you know what side of everything he's on, all without him being mad or trying to dodge any questions, just pure honesty. It's like PlanetSide 2 and BuzzCutPsycho, they're all theatrics, but very level headed and truly, deeply, good people besides. It also helps that I happen to agree with these sorts of people, normally.
REAL DISSENTERS are the ones I appreciate. BURNING THE INDEX CARD OF ALLOWABLE OPINIONS.
Ahem, excuse me.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
And now it's time to ruin your childhood in one video. :troll:

Ehhh, Tom and Jerry did it first. Over 40 years prior.

They used this in other episodes too, yet I still saw it aired on Cartoon Network years ago. So... eh.

So... what did I just watch?
Something bad and forgettable.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Discuss dudes.
I know it's probably fake but Lucas at least lines up with the "clones" and Ness so it makes sense.
-Mewtwo's face looks awkward
-Lucas square looks a little bit brighter than the others
-Mewtwo's name looks a little bit smaller and misplaced

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Discuss dudes.
I know it's probably fake but Lucas at least lines up with the "clones" and Ness so it makes sense.
Its fake for sure, it was confirmed no other DLC than Mewtwo was in the works and Nintendo would never go up and put a free DLC period while then going "Oh hey surprise! There is another character DLC but its not free like this other one."

D

Deleted member

Discuss dudes.
We'll see if it's real or not, but for the time being I'll say it's fake. :troll:
Anything could happen I guess.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Really? I mean, the in-person Smash community is by far one of the most polite communities I've been a part of. As for Smashboards, well, doesn't everyone usually keep to themselves on their respective favorite hangout places? As a STREAM MONSTER™ I can say that the competitive community DOES NOT hold a grudge against Sakurai. We're mature. We're not petty. It's why we keep playing and loving and supporting and not throw our toys out of the pram. Well, not Twitch Chat, but I manage to keep things civil most of the time. Nothing a few timeouts can't fix. Either way, I repeatedly hear commentators being like 'shout outs to Sakurai for making such a beautiful game' from every spectrum. From Juice Doom to Home Made Waffles. EVERYBODY IS SO NICE WHAT ARE YOU SAYIIIIIIIIIIIING.
Then there's that Leffen guy. I love him; his amazing maturity combined with his blunt and very forward nature make SURE you know what side of everything he's on, all without him being mad or trying to dodge any questions, just pure honesty. It's like PlanetSide 2 and BuzzCutPsycho, they're all theatrics, but very level headed and truly, deeply, good people besides. It also helps that I happen to agree with these sorts of people, normally.
REAL DISSENTERS are the ones I appreciate. BURNING THE INDEX CARD OF ALLOWABLE OPINIONS.
Have you read the comment sections on the front page news articles of this site?

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Discuss dudes.
  • Uses the same exact Mewtwo art as the direct.
  • Lucas. I'd like Lucas to come back, but him over any of the other cuts? Doubtful.
  • Where did this even come from?

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
You're doing it wrong. You had to say 'Lucas is just an edited picture of Little Mac.' *smack*
DON'T TELL ME HOW TO DO MY JOB!

Besides, Shulk is too niche to get into Smash. Obviously [insert other Sonic character that isn't Eggman] has a better chance than him.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Have you read the comment sections on the front page news articles of this site?
I have. And. . . I'm one of those commenters. :D
It just happens that's the most communal and public place on these forums. Whateva!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom