• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Wailing and pleading for help or affirmation isn't the same as manipulating people.
Well, that's what they're doing. What you're doing, Master Xehanort, is destroying them, molding them, and making them into your mindless pawns. :p

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Well, that's what they're doing. What you're doing, Master Xehanort, is destroying them, molding them, and making them into your mindless pawns. :p
The pawns are sightless, not mindless.

A man does not have himself killed for a half-pence a day or for a petty distinction; you must speak to the soul in order to electrify him.

D

Deleted member

ME hasn't crashed yet. That's good. :troll:
I get why people dislike it though.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I'd make that joke again but given the circumstances earlier it might risk starting up something that should be left behind for now.

We've already had a few other FNaF fan-games. One themed around Disney, for example (Five Nights at Treasure Island. It's pretty well made). And another fan-game literally titled "Five Nights at Freddy's 3" while it's not that bad in design, the jumpscares are incredibly lame.

This one is by far the most hilarious so far though IMO.
I don't mind Five Nights at Treasure Island seeing how it deals with actual childhood things i loved but I hope that other dude gets in trouble for naming the fangame Five Nights at Freddy's 3

D

Deleted member

You chose ME. WHY?!!!!!!!!!!
Because I've done 2 DOS-based Windows OS in a row (95 and 98) so I'm doing ME as a result. I did 2000 last year though. Not to mention ME is the last of the 9x trio.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
The pawns are sightless, not mindless.

A man does not have himself killed for a half-pence a day or for a petty distinction; you must speak to the soul in order to electrify him.
Unless you're playing Planescape: Torment when you want money or you're stuck and death is the only option. Hmm, that game was praised, so has anyone here played it?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I don't mind Five Nights at Treasure Island seeing how it deals with actual childhood things i loved but I hope that other dude gets in trouble for naming the fangame Five Nights at Freddy's 3
I think the creator did try to elaborate that his so-titled "FNaF 3" is a fan-game, but yeah given what Scott's recently said according to some recent news articles, I wouldn't be all that surprised if it gets taken down soon.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I disagree. Last side-scroller I will ever buy.
To each their own I guess
But the only good game out of the 4 they offered me (Destiny, Far Cry 4, NBA 2k15) for free was LBP3 and 2K, and I love the series. It's better with friends as well

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
To each their own I guess
But the only good game out of the 4 they offered me (Destiny, Far Cry 4, NBA 2k15) for free was LBP3 and 2K, and I love the series. It's better with friends as well
Since we're on the subject, whats your PSN? I'l throw you a friend request, if you dont mind.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I still think the BAHs from New Super Mario Bros. 2 serve as a pretty hefty rival for Yoshi's New Island's kazoos:

That sounds like heaven compared to Yoshi's New Island OST.

Smash Bros. takes it and turns it into Valhalla.

Don't tell me this doesn't sound punchy as hell.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Soulless Japanese worker bees.
Ah yes. Those Suzumebachis are always sucking the juices from Mario's essence.

On a related note, Suzumebachis are terrifying.

Most dangerous hornets in the world? I say NOPE.

Last edited:

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Every time I say something, bombards me or the thread with pictures

You guys really know how to inspire homicidal mania

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Don't even get me started on the mental disease that is waifu

what mean by that? That people crying how hard the game is or about things they don't like?
Not necessarily how hard the game is, but how bad they are at it or are thinking about quitting because of the pity they feel for themselves. Everyone gets this way about something - but when you want to be an attention ***** or are just so idiotically overwhelmed by it that you have to make a thread for it, my first reaction is, "Just go ahead and leave then. Please. Go."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom