• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I didn't know Knuckles had yellow hands. He was hiding them all this time with white gloves.
He has yellow gloves under his gloves for security. Hands are precious you know.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I didn't know Knuckles had yellow hands. He was hiding them all this time with white gloves.
*Mittens
Knuckles doesn't have fingers.
Sonic Boom doesn't count.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I JUST KIRBYCIDED ON MY LAST STOCK AND IT WENT TO SUDDEN DEATH
Too bad even though my opponents shield was broken by a bomb, one spawned on me
I cant stop laughing

Soul.

He has yellow gloves under his gloves for security. Hands are precious you know.
Yellow gloves under white gloves?
.....Gloveception?
*Mittens
Knuckles doesn't have fingers.
Sonic Boom doesn't count.
always had hands over that other thing tho
of course sonic boom doesn't count. its a bad game. :troll:

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
.....Gloveception?

Knuckles-ception.

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
Seriously guys? You broke my internet. I had to go kill my browser and reset my internet before it got smashboards to load again :p

I JUST KIRBYCIDED ON MY LAST STOCK AND IT WENT TO SUDDEN DEATH
Too bad even though my opponents shield was broken by a bomb, one spawned on me
I cant stop laughing
Replay or naw?

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Seriously guys? You broke my internet. I had to go kill my browser and reset my internet before it got smashboards to load again :p

Replay or naw?
Your internet need some...
...Knux practice
I'll shut up with my puns and knuckles. It makes nobody chuckle.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215

Replay or naw?
Hold on give me a couple of minutes
In the meantime one of my other highlights should help the wait

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
O_o My presence has been threatened. Time to do battle SA2 Style!
Wait...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Space Stranger is the fake. Sheriff-Wode came first....

D

Deleted member

.....Gloveception?

What if Knuckles takes his gloves out.. there are other gloves inside? :troll:

Like Master Chief taking his helmet out and it appears again.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Wait...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Space Stranger is the fake. Sheriff-Wode came first....
He has one post. And I'm way cooler than Smushed faced "Wode"

Strofirko

Smash Master
I am glad that good-feel is handling the next yoshi game,where the series ended up on the hands of artoon is really disgraceful.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
This....I can't put this into words....

So.....utterly........

beautiful
I know now something valuable
Kirbycides dont kill me first, also people will struggle out before the end anyways, which allows me to die last/float back up peacefully

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm thinking about virtualizing another Windows operating system. Well, if I did 95 in 2013 and 98 last year, then I'll go with 2000 and / or ME.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I dunno if anyone here follows baseball, but they just elected some people into the Hall of Fame in Cooperstown.

Randy Johnson- Arizona Diamondbacks
Pedro Martinez- Boston Red Sox
John Smoltz- Atlanta Braves
Craig Biggio- Houston Astros

Don Mattingly dropped off the ballot since this was his 15th year running.

R0Y

Smash Master
But listen to this wonderful music!
Truly the works of a master.
All around my least favourite Nintendo franchise or sub-franchise is the Yoshi's Island series. WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! My ears, now let's listen to some good Nintendo music:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom