• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
This is fairly old and fairly recent, but it's funny. I like how Lucina photoshopped her portrait. :p

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Then why did you mention waifus.

The ones who claims who they aren't are the ones that are the most suspicious.
No real reason I just don't want people asking me, People can be suspicious of me all they want I don't care.

Cthulhu_MD

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LordGouda
3DS FC
3179-6069-0553
Welp. Never mind. Nothing to see here... there was no image here! Nothing to see... Not anymore.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This is fairly old and fairly recent, but it's funny. I like how Lucina photoshopped her portrait. :p
Falcon Puke was the best part

Also, this goes straight to my reaction images folder
FoxFace.png

Specially because that was my face when I heard Fox's voice in Smash 4

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I love montages. DEEEEEEEESTRUCTION!!! Thanks, @Donut Steel. :p :laugh:

They look kinda funny in this picture. Not haha funny, but derpy funny. Somehow the glints in black eyes makes them kinda cute, too.
No, they're not. They're creepy fish-things that are evil. :glare: :sadeyes:

Edit: Hey look, a bunny. :smash:

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
so i did this by Accident while editing for a icon
View attachment 35003

In other way, I'm watching Kill la Kill. The episode 8 would have been great without the weird sex joke on a character that could have been awesome. But no, let's destroy him by putting a sex joke, it will be funny.
It's not.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
In 10 minutes, I'm gonna watch the 9 episode of Kill la Kill. I hope it's better than the episode 8 wich was just...a horrible official filler that barely adds anything to the story appart for a little of background for Matoi Ryuko. But then they added the horrible sex joke on the guy that was bad*ss during the whole thing. Now he's a masochist. He has a background, but there's no link to this weird joke.
So yeah, for now, I just wait for the top quality stuff to happen. But you have to know : for me, it's as good as Nichijou. It's in fact far from it. It's still good, but there's not the same feeling that I had when I watched Nichijou.

yae1q5.gif

I still call Aikuro "Gooseman" by the way.

Etc_Guy

Smash Ace
Oh yeah, very tense since France is already on the brink to pass the extreme right (political stuff), wich is basically the most racist political party in the country. So it doesn't really make the situation better, since it's only extreme islamist who attacked, not normal ones. But since people are idiots, you know who they are going to attack anyway.

Oh yeah, one witness of the terrorist attack heard one of attackers saying : " You'll say to the media that it's Al-Quaida from the Yemen". Great, France was already in a bad shape. Now it's attacked by terrorists. 40 years since it didn't happened.
Yay.
The best part is that they aren't Muslim by the slightest. Unlike the Mongols, Islam has a thing against violence and useless killing. Those ******** are using over a 1,000,00 names to kill whoever they want without civilians from other nations saying they're fakers.

And I'm an atheists, and American. :troll: Sucks 2 bee u Bush.

Can we talk about good vg music now please?

Thank you.

Chrono Trigger seriously has the best soundtrack ever. Every song is a joy to listen to.

Take singing mountain for example:

(In case you haven't noticed, CT is kinda my fav game ever :p)
The main competitor when it comes to music is Battle for Bikini Bottom/The Movie Game. Everyone needs to check those two games out for 4th generation consoles. The music is silly but still flawless like the good/easy gameplay.

Oh come now. If you want true RPG music, you don't need to look further than Sonic.
Everyone knows that Paper Mario has true rpg music :troll:

The pawns are sightless, not mindless.

A man does not have himself killed for a half-pence a day or for a petty distinction; you must speak to the soul in order to electrify him.
Mindless and Sightless Pawns? Oh please, Mao's zealots have millions in reserve.

Ah yes. Those Suzumebachis are always sucking the juices from Mario's essence.

On a related note, Suzumebachis are terrifying.

Most dangerous hornets in the world? I say NOPE.
Aren't those from China? If so, I blame the most dangerous pastime.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Still better than Equestria Girls
Ahem... Obligatory: Shots fired! Everyone take cover! Man, I wished I had the sound clip from either Battlefield: Bad Company 2 or BF3 where they say either "Take cover!" or "Shots fired!". Oh, well... Dolphin dive time! :p

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Ah I have an additional favorite for online battles in ORAS, just made a japanese player rage quit. Stall war between my eviolite Porygon2 and a mega sableeye, mega sableeye apparently had a ghost type attack and 3 support moves so it could only do will o wisp, recover and calm mind.

So after several turns I get a crit ice beam that knocks it out, then its my Latias against his Latios and I one shot Latios and Blaziken and the next thing I saw was that communication was lost. +1 for my wins!

Last edited:

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
Ah I have an additional favorite for online battles in ORAS, just made a japanese player rage quit. Stall war between my eviolite Porygon2 and a mega sableeye, mega sableeye apparently had a ghost type attack and 3 support moves so it could only do will o wisp, recover and calm mind.

So after several turns I get a crit ice beam that knocks it out, then its my Latias against his Latios and I one shot Latios and Blaziken and the next thing I saw was that communication was lost. +1 for my wins!
We should battle sometime. My team is in shambles right now but I still wanna go.

EDIT: wanna battle real quick? FC is under my name

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom