• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Freedom Planet is a pretty good game, I honestly recommend it for platformer fans alike.

Hallo guys, what's going-

>Sees SmashRiver is banned

What the bloody h*** just happen?
well

thats unexpected. i wonder what happened too?

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I see chat population has increased since I started catching Z's!

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
Back! Tried to do something with my life. Didn't work out too well. Oh well, there's always tomorrow, right? XD

Naoshi

Ugh...another 2D platformer. Shame about their resurgence.
dude no

if anything, 2d platformers being dead would be horrible. thats my absolute favorite genre and the n64/gc era didn't feel the same without them :/

dont knock on it just because it's 2D

Soul.

well

thats unexpected. i wonder what happened too?
Infractions. Him posting stuff because this thread has rules about posting images. Stuff. Yeah. I just noticed he got banned as well, so you're not alone.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Back! Tried to do something with my life. Didn't work out too well. Oh well, there's always tomorrow, right? XD
I said the same thing at the start of winter break regarding my homework.

It took me the weekend before I was (supposed to return) to complete all the assignments.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Sure, but it was the last one with a warning on it.
Ah, so they just didn't notice at first.
To be honest, I'm not surprised by this though.
After I saw that one post, I knew something bad was gonna happen.
Just didn't think it would happen so soon.
Ah well.
He was a fellow :4drmario:supporter, so I'll miss him (Unless of course he comes back as SmashRiver128 er somethin')

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Taking into account that I caught 0 last night due to hours of nearly coughing up a lung, Id say I caught about 5 today.
That's 1 hour less than I've got in the past 2 days.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Ah, so they just didn't notice at first.
To be honest, I'm not surprised by this though.
After I saw that one post, I knew something bad was gonna happen.
Just didn't think it would happen so soon.
Ah well.
He was a fellow :4drmario:supporter, so I'll miss him (Unless of course he comes back as SmashRiver128 er somethin')
That's been canned. He's probably going with SmashRiverGalaxy or SmashRiverSunshine. :troll:

R0Y

Smash Master
dude no

if anything, 2d platformers being dead would be horrible. thats my absolute favorite genre and the n64/gc era didn't feel the same without them :/

dont knock on it just because it's 2D

Well I mean, you're entitled to your opinion. N64 and PS1 blew me away with 3D worlds and I've never wanted to go back myself. Even with 2D platformers, my favourite ones always had a lot of secrets and exploration, like Super Mario World and DKC2.

Last edited:

Naoshi

Well I mean, you're entitled to your opinion. N64 and PS1 blew me away with 3D worlds and I've never wanted to go back myself. Even with 2D platformers, my favourite ones always had a lot of secrets and exploration, like Super Mario World and DKC2.
Don't get me wrong though, I'm equally bummed that 3D platformers are pretty much dead now outside of Mario and Sonic. That genre needs a revival badly. Thankfully A Hat in Time is a thing and I hope it turns out great.

Honestly, Mario 64 is actually my 2nd favorite Mario game of all time. And I really love the modern gameplay of Sonic games (Colors and Generations), and I would definitely love to see more 3D platformers. I'm just saying don't knock on a game because it's 2D. Freedom Planet actually has pretty good level design!

Why not have both 2D and 3D platformers co-exists. It's possible, right?

Last edited:

Strofirko

Smash Master
It is official now,nintendo fans from my country wants reggie head burning into a fire.
The campaign to bring nintendo here died in less than one year,it turned into an advertisement group on faceboook,it was going to well,but they didn't have enough fuel,this is sad,now people pretends it never happened...

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Ugh...another 2D platformer. Shame about their resurgence.
To be honest? Sort of agree. Every indie game I see is either a first person horror game or a 2d platformer.
Granted, I don't mind 2d platformers, but this game will have to do something really interesting to hold my attention.

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
To be honest? Sort of agree. Every indie game I see is either a first person horror game or a 2d platformer.
Granted, I don't mind 2d platformers, but this game will have to do something really interesting to hold my attention.
Sort of like this SmashRiver joke now...done so many times...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom