• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
NanoFate fanboys are annoying, but it doesn't help that the series itself really doesn't do much to help against the idea at all.

Especially if you've watched the (admittedly really ****ing awesome) movie version of the series.

As for SayaKyo? That's just reaching. At least with Homura you can actually get the feel that she's like that...to dangerous extents.

But most yuri is overall really forced by fanboys or really forced by the writers themselves, hence why I almost never take it seriously.
The first series was cute about two girls friendship. The second followed it pretty well.

Then,*sigh* they made StrikerS. I can't hate Vivio or the general season, but it's obvious she was mostly made in order to make yuri fanboys stay by calling both "mama" (even though Fate is canonically her Godmother). Also there's how Yuuno seems to be completely out of the franchise thanks to the executives pleasing them. I don't care if he was paired with Nanoha or not, he's highly intelligent with most knowledge of the universe at his hands and it's the only character in the series that doesn't needs a device. That's a lot of wasted character potential.

SayaKyo, I never liked it. Sure, Kyouko cared about her, they even seem to get along in suplemental materials, but main series wise, Sayaka was a total **** to her. It would just not work.

And now *sigh* Rebellion hapenned, where they are now living together. Forced fanservice? What's that?

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
You guys do realize SmashRiver isn't actually dead, right? He is temporarily (I'm guessing) banned because he made an unwise decision on the forums.
In any case, I'm sure he'll be back eventually, and I'm doubly sure he'll type the last words in EVERY SENTENCE IN ALL CAPS FOR NO REAL REASON.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well, at least he went out with a bang (somewhat).
Look I'll be honest, as much as I respect him as a fellow user, it's kind of one of those things where I feel that he could have handled things a lot better than he did, especially since his last bit of activity was what I assume to be him blowing up.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Activision making Spengebab games (but this actually the second one Activision did)?

Well, someone had to fill in the shoes of the now dead THQ.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I was going to post until the site crashed. So I shall fix that now:

At the whole Pony Guardians of the Galaxy thing....even I think those two things don't mix very well (even if the whole dynamic with the characters is friendship in both). Groot And Rocket still look good in those designs though. They can make anything work.

As for SmashRiver, what got him banned anyway? I know he's made quite a few unwise posts, but what was it that got him banned? Just a series of different infraction points that haven't expired or was it something in particular?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I was going to post until the site crashed. So I shall fix that now:

At the whole Pony Guardians of the Galaxy thing....even I think those two things don't mix very well (even if the whole dynamic with the characters is friendship in both). Groot And Rocket still look good in those designs though. They can make anything work.

As for SmashRiver, what got him banned anyway? I know he's made quite a few unwise posts, but what was it that got him banned? Just a series of different infraction points that haven't expired or was it something in particular?
If I had to take a guess...
SR64 EDIT: DO YOU WANT TO BLOODY GO MATE
It was most likely this.

Strofirko

Smash Master
It is official now,nintendo fans from my country wants reggie head burning into a fire.

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
I really hope nobody paid POS scalpers for the GameCube controller adapter. Nintendo's making more of them, mine is arriving at retail price pretty soon.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Im gonna miss River, but I believe he'l be back. And hopefully wont do silly things like that again.

Also Smashboards pliz no crash again k, k

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Mr. Deeds, El Dorado and The Wolf of Wall Street just hit Netflix.
K bye free time
EDIT: Castaway is there too!
Yossshhh

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
:4link:s so I can get in on some of that Gamecube goodness?
Well, mine was ordered last year, I imagine they'll be fulfilling these orders first. Just be patient for major online retailers to have it, or buy it from EB Games or Gamestop in that bundle. Mine wouldn't have shipped if they were done making them. There's too much money involved for Nintendo to make it TOO limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom