• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
But my point was stating where Captain Falcon's moves came from - Dragon King - and the origins of Fox McCloud - the shrine.

Anyway, with the Capt., it was said he was a bounty hunter - I don't know which game said that - and like Samus, he's probably familiar with basic kicks and punches which would explain his Ftilt and jab combo. Tackles are common, so that makes sense. Now, if he's more melee orientated, then it would explain his Up Smash, Utilt, Nair, Side Smash, Dtilt, Down Smash, etc. as more advanced martial arts familiarity.

His Specials, on the other hand, have little evidence aside from being possible references to F-Zero racing, but that like, only applies to Falcon Kick which could be said to be a reference to boosting, but how? How the hell does a guy like that boost like that? Same with Raptor Boost. Then you have Falcon Dive and Falcon Punch... Unless this dude trained in some secret Neo-Shaolin Temple, then there's no reason for him to be able to pull off a Falcon Punch unless the world of F-Zero has magic or something. Falcon Dive at least could involve him planting a bomb, but that's so freaking dangerous. I never played F-Zero, but are there usable bombs like in Mario Kart?

SSB is not a series that's canon-friendly. It wasn't until 4 games that Link could use his Jump Attack and DK could use his roll. Don't mention Ganondorf being a Falcondorf. That really riles people up.

Yeah, Avatar bros.
But the same argument can be made for Ralf in KOF. He punches you with GRENADES, as they are EXPLODING... I mean really >_>

The only thing that makes sense when it comes to Ganon's moves in Flame Choke. Surely Ganon would love to choke the **** out of link in the Zelda games right?

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
All this Rule 63 talk has me weirded out yet intrigued (ಢ⊱ಢ 。) XD
Do go on thread.
Go on, git
I SED GIT

Happy Birthday or whatever @ WolfieXVII ❂ WolfieXVII ❂
Thanks tsundere-chreest :D
It's @ WolfieXVII ❂ WolfieXVII ❂ birthday? Umh, congrats then.
Thanks thanks :)
Anything can be cute as long as it's in anime style.

Anything.

Also, Happy Birthday @ WolfieXVII ❂ WolfieXVII ❂ ¦D

This doesn't surprise me in the slightest, considering how you are. ¦D;
Tank ya!

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Uh, guys? Just a reminder, but we're supposed to still have words in out posts even if we post a picture.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

The Moefication cannot be denied. ¦<

Real talk though? That Robin reaction had me dying for a few minutes. XD
Please no. That's reminding me of how yaoi fangirls turn every ****** thing into yaoi.

Yuri fanboys aren't better.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I wanna take a moment to remember a good friend of mine. He was a brave user. A Doctor Mario promoter, a good friend, a good artist, a good guy, and most of all. A good friend. Let's just take a moment to acknowledge the banned @SmashRiver64.

2015-01-06 16.17.24.jpg

R.I.P. 2014-2015

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Before you guys trash FiM for ruining something you like some more, keep in mind that Guardians of the Galaxy's plot...really did boil down to Friendship is Magic.
You beat me to it, Kenny. XD

He's right, you guys. ¦D

Please no. That's reminding me of how yaoi fangirls turn every ****** thing into yaoi.

Yuri fanboys aren't better.
Genderswapping guys into girls doesn't automatically mean yuri, but you are right and have a good point.

I really hate yuri fanboys way more than yaoi fangirls. Then again, I already tend to really ****ing hate yuri too sometimes due to said fanboys.

As such, I didn't really like Legend of Korra's ending once all the dumb shipping was actually confirmed canon...Then again, I didn't like Season 3 or 4 much at all, honestly. It should've ended at season 2.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Genderswapping guys into girls doesn't automatically mean yuri, but you are right and have a good point.

I really hate yuri fanboys way more than yaoi fangirls. Then again, I already tend to really ****ing hate yuri too sometimes due to said fanboys.

As such, I didn't really like Legend of Korra's ending once all the dumb shipping was actually confirmed canon...Then again, I didn't like Season 3 or 4 much at all, honestly. It should've ended at season 2.
I so know that.

There is only one yuri couple I support but besides that they can get annoying as yaoi everywhere.

There's a reason why I don't talk about Lyrical Nanoha only mentioning it lke 2 times here: I loved the series, but the NanoFate fanboys are some of the most stupid I've ever seen.

Or why I don't mention Sayaka from Madoka Magica despite being my second waifu favorite character in the series: SAYAKYO FANBOYS.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
You should move your house next to a cliff.
Okay.
Hey @CliffJumper We're neighbors now! :D

I wanna take a moment to remember a good friend of mine. He was a brave user. A Doctor Mario promoter, a good friend, a good artist, a good guy, and most of all. A good friend. Let's just take a moment to acknowledge the banned @SmashRiver64
View attachment 34933
R.I.P. 2014-2015
How in the hell'd he get banned?

Also, for Avatar fans, does Korra seriously have
A romantic relationship with another female? I won't ever watch the show most likely, so I don't care about the answer.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
But the same argument can be made for Ralf in KOF. He punches you with GRENADES, as they are EXPLODING... I mean really >_>

The only thing that makes sense when it comes to Ganon's moves in Flame Choke. Surely Ganon would love to choke the **** out of link in the Zelda games right?
Well, Ganondorf would love to choke Zelda. :smirk:

This reminds me of that one Sephiroth and Aerith fan art...:p

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
>mfw I look for suitable art for avatars and I find fan art of ships between two unrelated manga/anime chars.
Yoh X Sakurako Amiyama is a f*****g thing why?
image.jpg

Happy birthday @ WolfieXVII ❂ WolfieXVII ❂ , you sweet magnificent *******.
(ؔᶿ̷⌔ؔᶿ̷) Thank you <4
I wanna take a moment to remember a good friend of mine. He was a brave user. A Doctor Mario promoter, a good friend, a good artist, a good guy, and most of all. A good friend. Let's just take a moment to acknowledge the banned @SmashRiver64.

View attachment 34933
R.I.P. 2014-2015
IT FINALLY HAPPENED
REST IN CAPS LOCK @SmashRiver64

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
How in the hell'd he get banned?

Also, for Avatar fans, does Korra seriously have
A romantic relationship with another female? I won't ever watch the show most likely, so I don't care about the answer.
Wondering the same about him.

And yes, it happened. It was confirmed by the writers.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I so know that.

There is only one yuri couple I support but besides that they can get annoying as yaoi everywhere.

There's a reason why I don't talk about Lyrical Nanoha only mentioning it lke 2 times here: I loved the series, but the NanoFate fanboys are some of the most stupid I've ever seen.

Or why I don't mention Sayaka from Madoka Magica despite being my second waifu favorite character in the series: SAYAKYO FANBOYS.
NanoFate fanboys are annoying, but it doesn't help that the series itself really doesn't do much to help against the idea at all.

Especially if you've watched the (admittedly really ****ing awesome) movie version of the series.

As for SayaKyo? That's just reaching. At least with Homura you can actually get the feel that she's like that...to dangerous extents.

But most yuri is overall really forced by fanboys or really forced by the writers themselves, hence why I almost never take it seriously.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Spongebob squarepants the new movie published by activision,what could possible go wrong?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9taD64LVn58
EDIT:Best platform choices:3DS,Vita and 360.
I remember as a kid, when I played Battle in Bikini Bottom a lot, to the point that I played it on par with games like Mario Sunshine or Melee.

Now... Ugh.

At least the movie itself looks promising.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Wondering the same about him.
And yes, it happened. It was confirmed by the writers.
Does it have any real meaning? Is it a well-liked pairing?
That's what I care about. I know that both Avatar shows are some of the best cartoons ever made; and making the protagonist have a gay relationship just because seems not like something they would do.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I haven't even seen the end of Legend Of Korra, yet me, my cat and my whole neighborhood knew about
Korrasami
as soon as it happened. You can't hide from spoilers anywhere on the Internet. :/
This bunny reminds me of something: has anyone seen the Baby Looney Tunes show? I remember watching some of it as a kid.
I remember it vaguely

Last edited:

Soul.

View attachment 34933
R.I.P. 2014-2015

.....Sleep well, SmashRiver. It was fun while it lasted, I guess.
Oh yeah, this game is going to drop on the deck and flop like a fish. :troll:
http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/01/06/activision-announces-spongebob-heropants-game
What?! NO! WHY IS ACTIVISION DOING THIS. NO. THEY'VE RUINED SPONGEBOB ENOUGH!!! -Typical TV fan.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
I was talking to SmashRiver64 just yesterday. :( He wad pretty immature, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom