• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Got my girlfriend a super late Christmas present, and she doesn't even show up at school. Great.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Yes! You can!
Go ahead.
I just heard the Encounter music for Team Aqua and magma and....my god it sounds so bad. The music is a large step down from X and Y and you can still hear the bad midi horns. I guess I could say the only good song is Wallys battle theme for me. Thank god I got that off my chest

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
Does anyone else tend to just tear through games? I beat Omega Ruby in 3 days, and A Link Between Worlds in a week :p

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I just heard the Encounter music for Team Aqua and magma and....my god it sounds so bad. The music is a large step down from X and Y and you can still hear the bad midi horns. I guess I could say the only good song is Wallys battle theme for me. Thank god I got that off my chest

I disagree. Just listen to this golden piece.

Ironically, I find the Wally Battle Theme overrated. Ignoring the song itself, I don't think it fits Wally's character at all. Despite the character development, sticking his theme against that his childlike design is putting rubber on glue.

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
*sigh* Why was this cancelled?
Because even if something is good, doesn't mean it's profitable. High quality cartoons are usually a money pit unless you have a studio with deep pockets or people willing to do the super strenuous works of animators for cheap which is why *puts on old guy beard* there were a lot of high quality cartoons in the early 90's because major film studios invested a lot of money in their cartoon departments. Most of the high quality cartoons today like Avatar and Wakfu are, in a way, imports and are made for cheap in Asia.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC

Ironically, I find the Wally Battle Theme overrated. Ignoring the song itself, I don't think it fits Wally's character at all. Despite the character development, sticking his theme against that his childlike design is putting rubber on glue.
Hm ok that theme is pretty good because It reminds me of professor layton a bit with the violin

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Does anyone else tend to just tear through games? I beat Omega Ruby in 3 days, and A Link Between Worlds in a week :p
No, I like to take my time. It took me a month to beat Alpha Sapphire, although I did play some other games in the meantime as well.

True, it's a good song, but hilariously unfitting for Wally.
I do have to admit I prefer the RSE trumpets...

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Not RPGs. I love to take the experience in.

If I'm doing well, it takes me a week and a half.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
True, it's a good song, but hilariously unfitting for Wally.
I do have to admit I prefer the RSE trumpets...
I don't like the song itself, either. You say RSE's trumpets was overused? The guitar riffs in Wally's Theme is beyond obnoxious.

It also reminds me of Sonic buttrock. But I can even enjoy Sonic buttrock more than that.

Last edited:

Etc_Guy

Smash Ace
Japanese imports are expensive in general. If you buy a CD in Japan, they're usually around 2,000 yen (I call it $20), featuring all of the shipping fees used for charge, which can come to around $35. The most I spent on a CD was $40. For 21.99 of whichever currency that is, I'd buy it...unless there are Japanese imports similar to that product that are less expensive. Buying products on the Japanese side of Amazon only has expedited shipping: double the price of the actual product + the retail price.
Wait, 2,000 yen is the same as 20 dollars? Do they have inflation worst than Uganda or something?

I lived in Wisconsin my whole life; I hate Wisconsin. I've been to Florida; I hate Florida. I've been to Vietnam; I hate Vietnam. I've been to Washington; I hate Washington. I HATE CLIMATES. CONSISTENT OR NOT; INDOORS OR OUTDOORS... I HATE THEM. The hate flows through me!!! :glare:
Have you've tried Hawaii? 60 degrees Fahrenheit is considered cold there.

Kind of.
I beat X in a weekend.
I like to take my time beating games. Xenoblade is going to take forever. In Paper Mario, I played about 8 hours before I even started Chapter 3!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh yea, a thing I forgot to mention.
For those who have both the 3ds and Wii U smash, don't forget to register your games on Club Nintendo to get the CD and Mewtwo DLC code thing later on, the former you have to register before the 13th of this month, and the other before March ends.

It's a good thing I remembered today or I woulda missed out.

You'll be seeing these 2 pictures during registration as a reminder.
Good thing I registered in time, but that was only for Mewtwo. Don't really care about the CD to be honest.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
I tore through Dark Souls in about a week and a half. Got stuck in Anor Lando for a good bit of it thanks to Ornstein and Smough. Hated that boss.

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
Extremely corny lyrics? Attitude? Guitars? Yep, it's Sonic buttrock.

Like I said, I can enjoy the majority of these, mainly 'cos of how catchy they are. But they're still awful in hindsight.
Yeah, I agree. Still enjoyable, but not the bestest stuff everr.
I tore through Dark Souls in about a week and a half. Got stuck in Anor Lando for a good bit of it thanks to Ornstein and Smough. Hated that boss.
Not a Souls fan. Never got into it. You have one post to convince me to get into the series. :p

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
upload_2015-1-5_18-2-34.png

So how long do you plan on complaining about ORAS?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Last edited:

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
I think ORAS is fine its just...idk. There isn't the same feel that it had from the originals and from Black and White (my personal favorite Pokemon games). Then agin I've yet to finish it so....

I guess I'm a sucker for a good story idk...

How is everyone today?

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
So I'm just trying to work on this short video parody thing I'm working on :v once I finish that I'll move on to some other stuff I need to do.

Ugh, I'm just feeling real terrible not having a job and all. Plus mom may be kicking me off the computer soon...:c I still have things to do and I'll just delay them again.

D

Deleted member

I think ORAS is fine its just...idk. There isn't the same feel that it had from the originals and from Black and White (my personal favorite Pokemon games). Then agin I've yet to finish it so....

I guess I'm a sucker for a good story idk...

How is everyone today?
Nothing much. Bored as usual, and checking out CES stuff thanks to that boredom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom