• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
I just try to enjoy life as much as I can and try not to think too deeply about the end, and even then, I have some hopes for something after. But whatever you believe in, just remember to be positive even if ****s bad, because you need to live your life and take as much enjoyment out of it as possible.

Just dont be a dingus while doing it, and you might find people to enjoy it with.

Soul.

Transport Box is for transferring Pokemon from BWB2W2. Just put a Pokemon in any box that's on the server, switch games, then move it from the online box to the next game box.
That's all you gotta do? Oh, that's simple. Thanks for letting me know.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Oh yea, a thing I forgot to mention.
For those who have both the 3ds and Wii U smash, don't forget to register your games on Club Nintendo to get the CD and Mewtwo DLC code thing later on, the former you have to register before the 13th of this month, and the other before March ends.

It's a good thing I remembered today or I woulda missed out.

You'll be seeing these 2 pictures during registration as a reminder.
Did that ages ago. 3DS Smash was registered the moment I bought it off the eShop and Wii U Smash was registered the moment I entered the Club Nintendo code from its case.

BRING IT ON!

Geek

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GeektheMeek
so um I found this on amazon

For 21.99
They're common candies in Japan. Super Mario Galaxy was really just referencing them. Should be able to find them cheaper, shipped.
Japanese imports are expensive in general. If you buy a CD in Japan, they're usually around 2,000 yen (I call it $20), featuring all of the shipping fees used for charge, which can come to around $35. The most I spent on a CD was $40. For 21.99 of whichever currency that is, I'd buy it...unless there are Japanese imports similar to that product that are less expensive. Buying products on the Japanese side of Amazon only has expedited shipping: double the price of the actual product + the retail price.

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Right when it seemed like my cold was getting better it just up and gets suddenly worse, today sucks!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

*COUGH COUGH*
The list of scrapped cartoons that were actually quality is too long.
While braincell sapping shows like Johnny Test, Problem Solvers and others don't get the axe that early.
*sigh* Why was this cancelled?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Japanese imports are expensive in general. If you buy a CD in Japan, they're usually around 2,000 yen (I call it $20), featuring all of the shipping fees used for charge, which can come to around $35. The most I spent on a CD was $40. For 21.99 of whichever currency that is, I'd buy it...unless there are Japanese imports similar to that product that are less expensive. Buying products on the Japanese side of Amazon only has expedited shipping: double the price of the actual product + the retail price.
idk, 21:99 isnt expensive at all to me. This is the only one I find in bulk of 5 bags

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Ok, been a while since I was active the forums. Sort of just took a break from everything for the holidays and spent my time relaxing and sleeping.

The holidays were weirdly spent. I was planning on finally beating Xenoblade, but then Alpha Sapphire was unexpected good. I was planning on beating alpha sapphire, but then an Lper I liked watching decided to do a blind run of Mario & Luigi Superstar saga. So I decided to play that. She is out for two weeks, so I decided to watch her old paper mario videos. That made me want to finally beat Paper mario (Stupid Huff 'n puff). Didn't even get to play it because soon I found a review of binding of issac rebirth, so then I got hooked on gameplay videos.

...So in total, I really only made progress in Alpha Sapphire being right at the 4th gym...

Could've gone better. >.>

Anyway, with a friend is going to be getting Binding of issac Rebirth for me in a week when he is able to. Can't wait. That game looks really fun.

Geek

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GeektheMeek
Speaking of Japanese imports, I laugh really hard when I find Amazon reviews on Japanese-imported amiibos saying that the "prices are scalped." I bought a scalped WFT amiibo (yes, the American one) for $30 because I'm used to the overinflated prices. Take that China.

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
CD's in Japan are more expensive period. Not just because of the cheap obi strip, but just in general.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I gotta go sleep.
Good night everyone. :luigimelee:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Speaking of Japanese imports, I laugh really hard when I find Amazon reviews on Japanese-imported amiibos saying that the "prices are scalped." I bought a scalped WFT amiibo (yes, the American one) for $30 because I'm used to the overinflated prices. Take that China.
I need to take your sig and put it to music now

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Welcome to the midwest. I hate it too.
I've been in worse situations before, like the time the heat went out in my house when there was a snowstorm.

I've lived in Minnesota all my life, except in fifth grade when I lived in Miami. I've even broken through thin ice before, which is not fun.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I order figures from Japan, I actually usually get them with no shipping

But at the same time, they are charging me more than they cost to buy in Japan

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I've been in worse situations before, like the time the heat went out in my house when there was a snowstorm.

I've lived in Minnesota all my life, except in fifth grade when I lived in Miami. I've even broken through thin ice before, which is not fun.
I lived in Wisconsin my whole life; I hate Wisconsin. I've been to Florida; I hate Florida. I've been to Vietnam; I hate Vietnam. I've been to Washington; I hate Washington. I HATE CLIMATES. CONSISTENT OR NOT; INDOORS OR OUTDOORS... I HATE THEM. The hate flows through me!!! :glare:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Think how smash community would be better if smash 4 never happened.
That will be applying that the smash community was good which it's not.
Speaking of cartoons

Also the guy who did it made a cartoon that did the best use of the Star Wars prequels
I love that cartoon hurts when it got axed by cartoon network.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
You could have resisted, but you didn't.

One day, you're gonna end up on trial for something you couldn't resist doing. And once up on the stand, you will find that the GIF Defense is not so foolproof as you seem to think.
But resistance is futile. :p

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I've accepted The Man into my heart as my Lover and Accountant, and through this act of unwitting patronage, I have found salvation from forum chumpitude.
How could you? I thought we had something going on together, and you had to cheat on me with... with him!
Shame on you Sehnsucht. Shame. On. You.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom