• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

I'm eagerly waiting the premiere of Tumblr After Dark, a TV show based on the adventures of Tumblr users trying to save the world from the Tumblr staff, deleting posts, changing stuff and the like.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
You know, FG has one thing that keeps me away from it. The idea is great : it's a fast way to battle without really knowing the person. It's like in any recent fighting game. The problem is, the matches are slooooooooow. Seriously, fuse the never ending stage (thanks FD), the massive ammount of projectile characters like :4ness: or :4link: and the general idea of FG being "run away from the opponent" and you got the slowest matches ever done in a Smash game.
And it's even slower when you play a slow character like :4drmario: or :4ganondorf:.

Why am I ranting on FG anyway, it'll never change.

Soul.

You know, FG has one thing that keeps me away from it. The idea is great : it's a fast way to battle without really knowing the person. It's like in any recent fighting game. The problem is, the matches are slooooooooow. Seriously, fuse the never ending stage (thanks FD), the massive ammount of projectile characters like :4ness: or :4link: and the general idea of FG being "run away from the opponent" and you got the slowest matches ever done in a Smash game.
And it's even slower when you play a slow character like :4drmario: or :4ganondorf:.

Players who just spam PK Thunder as Ness or Hero's Bow + Boomerang as Link really need to step up their game. Those characters can do a lot more than just staying there, roll back to the left or right side of the stage and spam projectiles just because they think it's safer. They just don't know how to play.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694

I know that feeling. I remember my first issue with campers was vs a Pac-Man hiding behind the stupid hydrant and hang at the ledge all the time til SD. Had I'd known about the new ledge mechanics earlier, I woulda destroyed one of those Pac campers. Then consider characters good on FD, like Mac (which is 50% of the FG population alone) and that "spam and camp-happy" dog, and god forbid Sonic (who got buffed, and I already hate him), while Diddy still exists. I could go on and on about it. It's worse for me because my 2 mains, :4palutena: and :4pit:, are better on platform stages like BF (one of my fave stages btw).

So don't worry. I understand you completely. :(

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I hate ads. Right now, below this reply text box is an ad for leggings... What's next!? Ads for BDSM, toilet paper, and thongs!?

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I know that feeling. I remember my first issue with campers was vs a Pac-Man hiding behind the stupid hydrant and hang at the ledge all the time til SD. Had I'd known about the new ledge mechanics earlier, I woulda destroyed one of those Pac campers. Then consider characters good on FD, like Mac (which is 50% of the FG population alone) and that "spam and camp-happy" dog, and god forbid Sonic (who got buffed, and I already hate him). It's worse for me because my 2 mains, :4palutena: and :4pit:, are better on platform stages like BF (one of my fave stages btw).

So don't worry. I understand you completely. :(
:4littlemac: is less popular now on FG. Now, the spammers are everywhere. :4pacman:, :4lucario:, :4samus:, :4tlink:/:4link:, :4rob: and :4ness: can be extremely common. Ironically, :4megaman: is rare in FG. There's also :4zss:, but she was already popular right at the beginning of Smash 4.

By the way, I still suck against :4diddy:, :4sonic:, :4sheik:, :4peach: and :4rob:. Need more training I guess.

D

Deleted member

I'm eagerly waiting the premiere of Tumblr After Dark, a TV show based on the adventures of Tumblr users trying to save the world from the Tumblr staff, deleting posts, changing stuff and the like.
Lol, good thing I closed my account in that site. Things were so boring in it.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I hate ads. Right now, below this reply text box is an ad for leggings... What's next!? Ads for BDSM, toilet paper, and thongs!?
Ha, you poor Non-Premium commoner. ¦< *smokes pipe*

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadbloooooooooooooooooooooooooooock...
Isn't that against the rules or something?

Also, I don't have to see the ad unless I scroll down or up depending on where it's at. Stupid, random, suggestive ads.

Ha, you poor Non-Premium commoner. ¦< *smokes pipe*
At least I won't get cancer; smoking is bad for you, me, and the world. :p

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
At least I won't get cancer; smoking is bad for you, me, and the world. :p
Silly commoner, you can't get cancer from bubbles. ¦(

Silly commoner. ¦<

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Isn't that against the rules or something?
You're not going to get an infraction for a program you have installed on your own system, silly. XD

They'd prefer you not have it, but that doesn't mean you can't. I've had it this whole time before going Premium again. ¦D

I've tried smoking bubbles once, and all I got was steam.
Then you, my friend, are doing it wrong. ¦(

That, or you're coming close to becoming the inventor of steam powered bubble pipes. One of the two. ¦<

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
You're not going to get an infraction for a program you have installed on your own system, silly. XD

They'd prefer you not have it, but that doesn't mean you can't. I've had it this whole time before going Premium again. ¦D

That, or you're coming close to becoming the inventor of steam powered bubble pipes. One of the two. ¦<
Did you just confess to a crime against Smashboards? :smirk:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Silly commoner, you can't get cancer from bubbles. ¦(

Silly commoner. ¦<
Are you telling me Spongebob was a chain-bubbling bad role model to millions of children and no one has bothered to protest against it?

Next you'll be telling me Ren and Stimpy wasn't for children...

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

But that's what I'm getting at. It's an awful habit.
First you start with hand soap, then you go for the harder stuff like dishwashing soap, and then body wash. And trust me, no man should ever go through that kind of Hell.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Did you just confess to a crime against Smashboards? :smirk:
Considering it's not one, no.

But if it was, it wouldn't the first time I've done so. ¦D

Are you telling me Spongebob was a chain-bubbling bad role model to millions of children and no one has bothered to protest against it?

Next you'll be telling me Ren and Stimpy wasn't for children...
Let me tell you a little about a show called Rocko's Modern Life.

Right after we re-watch Animaniacs again. ¦3

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
But that's what I'm getting at. It's an awful habit.
First you start with hand soap, then you go for the harder stuff like dishwashing soap, and then body wash. And trust me, no man should ever go through that kind of Hell.
See? That's why you're doing it wrong. You're using soap.

Instead of using soap, you should be using bubbles. Totally different. ¦<

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
See? That's why you're doing it wrong. You're using soap.

Instead of using soap, you should be using bubbles. Totally different. ¦<
That's the thing, bubbles make soap. Which make them far more appealing to the younger generations.

I actually am still very alive for if you thought I was dead.
But are you both?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
OMG first day of class and there are these sin and cos things

then tan and cot

and I have no idea what any of that means

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
So now Im looking at Amazon to see if I want to buy some Japanese snacks.
Now that you brought it up, I'm actually thinking of ordering Japanese snacks now. I forget that I don't have to be in Epcot, Walt Disney World, Florida to buy some crazy Japanese food.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

...Nope, I think I'm done here for today. See ya. XD;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom