• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I went to my garage to get a bottle of water from the fridge. When I entered the garage, I noticed a mouse stuck inside a bucket used for recycling paper.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
OMG, I just found a bunch of hilarious gifs of animation errors during the production of Pixar's Brave.

http://imgur.com/gallery/OTuHS

My favorite has to be this in the spoiler.

I got my eyes on you...

Think of the possibilities.
My favourite is the last one. How do you tumble out of your clothes exactly? :laugh:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Yay

School tomorrow and I decided not to sleep

1st day of school no less

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
So...anyone else get the Slowpoke theme for the 3DS? It seems my friends don't really understand it or appreciate it.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Btw, did you give Touhou a try? :p
Not yet.
(I asked that question in more places than just here)
Most recommendations suggested to do either Tomodachi or AC, so Imma do one of those first (Have to decide)
a few mentioned Touhou, so I'll try that later this year. (Maybe Spring or Summer Break)
And almost nobody mentioned SF or other fighting games, so that will come much later.
I love Touhou's music though. (Been listening to True Administrator, Native Faith, and Nuclear Fusion recently [among many others])

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I love Touhou's music though. (Been listening to True Administrator, Native Faith, and Nuclear Fusion recently [among many others])
I got into Touhou from the music too, actually, so I'm seeing it as a repeat of what happened to me. :laugh:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I have 69 games sitting my Steam account, either unfinished or untouched.

I have a further 29 games sitting on my shelf unfinished, plus a few Retro Zelda games between my Wii U and 3DS.

I also have a bunch of films and anime that I've been meaning to watch but haven't took the time.

I wonder if after I finish my course and graduate, I should just do a massive blowout of playing games and watching movies. I'm afraid that will break my sanity.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I got into Touhou from the music too, actually, so I'm seeing it as a repeat of what happened to me. :laugh:
According to what I've heard, that's how it is for most people.
Not only that, but like many people, it was the McRolled and Bad Apple videos that I began with.
Seriously though, I do wanna try the actual games someday.

Soul.

If you only have one 3DS then sure. I prefer having it physically though. If you only have one 3DS, use Pokemon Bank to transfer Pokemon. Otherwise, have someone you can trade with help you.
I only have one 3DS. I didn't know you could transfer stuff from cartridge X/Y to digital Pokémon games with Pokémon Bank. I assume it has to do with putting the Pokémon from X/Y in the Transport Box?

D

Deleted member

Hey there.. again. What's up?™

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Nothing much, just played some competitive Mario Kart matches. :troll:
Did you use edgy names with symbols and anime Miis with big eyes, no eyebrows, weird ears (eyebrows are used in place) and all that stuff? :troll:

D

Deleted member

Of course! I used xXxFunky420MK8SuxXxHaXxOrFTWxXx.
That's extremely edgy, like, Call of Duty edgy. Your average Mario Kart name would be like this: EC2★ЈόћηĐόě

EC2 is an actual clan, and I'm using it as an example.

Last edited by a moderator:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
That's extremely edgy, like, Call of Duty edgy. Your generic Mario Kart name would be like this: EC2★ЈόћηĐόě

EC2 is an actual clan, and I'm using it as an example.
What does it stand for? Edgy Clan?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
It would be nice if regular Pit or Palutena could take over this thread in my own image, starting with the thread name, but dreams never come true, well, some don't. :(

D

Deleted member

What does it stand for? Edgy Clan?
There's lots of edgy clans, not just this one. There's HD (High Definition), Nova, Starnotes, Charged Brigade, Airstrikers, Nice People, Zephyr, Mεlεε X, and many more. It's over 9000!

And MKBoards just added a Smash 4 section, but Smashboards still surpasses it. :troll:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I literally can't go on Smashboards on my phone for 3 seconds without a stupid ad taking over my browser. Seeing as I spend most of my time on SWF via my phone, this is a huge issue.

It's been like this for ages. Suggestions? No other site takes over my phones browser like that.
Well, do you have an iPad? I use my iPad to view this site.

Soul.

Nothing much, just played some competitive Mario Kart matches. :troll:
Mario Kart is competitive? I guess I better go full competitive mode in that series!

Did you use edgy names with symbols and anime Miis with big eyes, no eyebrows, weird ears (eyebrows are used in place) and all that stuff? :troll:
There's lots of edgy clans, not just this one. There's HD (High Definition), Nova, Starnotes, Charged Brigade, Airstrikers, Nice People, Zephyr, Mεlεε X, and many more. It's over 9000!

And MKBoards just added a Smash 4 section, but Smashboards still surpasses it. :troll:
I have that kind of Mii. Only because I'm making fun of that, hahahah. I've heard about all these clans, especially Starnotes. Melee X is meh, and...
Nice People
lol
Also, why do I keep getting a Honedge with 31 HP / 31 Attack / 31 SpA / 31 SpD / 31 Spe IVs. Defense matters in a Pokémon like Aegislash...I'm gonna keep trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom