• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
lol
Also, why do I keep getting a Honedge with 31 HP / 31 Attack / 31 SpA / 31 SpD / 31 Spe IVs. Defense matters in a Pokémon like Aegislash...I'm gonna keep trying.
Such a shame Honedge can't learn Double-Edge...

D

Deleted member

Mario Kart is competitive? I guess I better go full competitive mode in that series!

I have that kind of Mii. Only because I'm making fun of that, hahahah. I've heard about all these clans, especially Starnotes. Melee X is meh, and...

lol
Also, why do I keep getting a Honedge with 31 HP / 31 Attack / 31 SpA / 31 SpD / 31 Spe IVs. Defense matters in a Pokémon like Aegislash...I'm gonna keep trying.
Now, will MK ever beat Smash Bros. competititve-wise? Oh wait, both are different kinds of games; access denied. Of course, I've heard about those clans too. I've never been in a high profile clan, but, if anything, friends used to beg me to join them as a filler when they ran out of members. So I'm currently checking MKB at the moment, and wow, members do swear over there. Edge at its finest. Thanks, Ow.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Got to go to school, but I'm trying to figure out if I need a parking permit

Soul.

Such a shame Honedge can't learn Double-Edge...
It's such a shame, it doesn't really need Double-Edge. It can learn Shadow the Edge...I mean Shadow Ball.
I'm just wasting my time breeding Pokémon for doubles.
Now, will MK ever beat Smash Bros. competititve-wise? Oh wait, both are different kinds of games; access denied. Of course, I've heard about those clans too. I've never been in a high profile clan, but, if anything, friends used to beg me to join them as a filler when they ran out of members. So I'm currently checking MKB at the moment, and wow, members do swear over there. Edge at its finest. Thanks, Ow.

Most people play Mario Kart for the online anyways, so it's logical for it to "never beat" Smash.
Lol people tend to swear over there because they think they are the greatest thing to ever exist by doing that. High profile clans are just....there and become an empty bottle? One of the many things I hate about MK clans is the need of Skype calls. You're doing a 6v6 and don't want to call? Too bad, one of those members will tell you to get in the call. It's time consuming and you know it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Most people play Mario Kart for the online anyways, so it's logical for it to "never beat" Smash.
Lol people tend to swear over there because they think they are the greatest thing to ever exist by doing that. High profile clans are just....there and become an empty bottle? One of the many things I hate about MK clans is the need of Skype calls. You're doing a 6v6 and don't want to call? Too bad, one of those members will tell you to get in the call. It's time consuming and you know it.
I stopped using Skype for calls in 2012. I have no interest on going back to it.. although hearing others' voices is always good and all that stuff. I now consider it as "the next Messenger", "Messenger 2.0", and the like, because you know, instant messaging. That leads me to this question.. what if online services were the same as they were back in the 90s?

However, I have one voice clip stored and it's @ WolfieXVII ❂ WolfieXVII ❂ 's favorite quote, "This is Flight". :troll:

Playing Mario Kart and talking in a voice call at the same time is simply something that is difficult to do. I'd rather focus solely on the game instead.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul.

I stopped using Skype for calls in 2012. I have no interest on going back to it.. although hearing others' voices is always good and all that stuff. I now consider it as "the next Messenger", "Messenger 2.0", and the like, because you know, instant messaging. That leads me to this question.. what if online services were the same as they were back in the 90s?

However, I have one voice clip stored and it's @ WolfieXVII ❂ WolfieXVII ❂ 's favorite quote, "This is Flight". :troll:

Playing Mario Kart and talking in a voice call is simply something that is difficult to do. I'd rather focus solely on the game instead.
I only use Skype for messaging as well, lol. I couldn't care less about calls. I tried doing that Skype call + MKWii combination and it didn't work well for me. There's no point. If someone doesn't want to call, let them be. It's not obligatory.
And I just got a 31 HP / 31 Defense / 31 SpA / 31 SpD / 31 Spe Quiet Honedge. Wish it had Wide Guard (ugh, egg moves) but I'll keep it.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Just now found out that the Wii U's Deluxe Digital Promotion was extended from its original end date of December 31, 2014 to April 1, 2015.

I have already gotten $65 from the service and great to hear I can get even more! :D

D

Deleted member

I only use Skype for messaging as well, lol. I couldn't care less about calls. I tried doing that Skype call + MKWii combination and it didn't work well for me. There's no point. If someone doesn't want to call, let them be. It's not obligatory.
Although I'd have to admit that using Skype can get boring at times. Sure it's a nice application and all (plus the fact that it's coming for browsers too as Skype for Web. What a godsend.) but there's not really much I can do with it. That's why I need a companion site for that and Smashboards works just fine for that. *laughs*

I still wonder who invented this whole MK competitive thing...

Just now found out that the Wii U's Deluxe Digital Promotion was extended from its original end date of December 31, 2014 to April 1, 2015.

I have already gotten $65 from the service and great to hear I can get even more! :D
Really? That's nice. I got my Wii U in December 19 so I was late to the party, but this is good news.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
+1 for Chowder

>tfw school starts back on Tuesday and I can have a whole day to goof off and make progress in those RPGs I haven't touched in months
Speaking of Chowder, he's a better child actor than the Bringas brothers who had voiced Tails in the Sonic Adventure games. True story. :p

D

Deleted member

GUYS I LEARNED HOW TO GLIDE TOSS WITH PEACH. I'M REALLY PROUD OF MYSELF RIGHT NOW LOL xD

Soul.

Although I'd have to admit that using Skype can get boring at times. Sure it's a nice application and all (plus the fact that it's coming for browsers too as Skype for Web. What a godsend.) but there's not really much I can do with it. That's why I need a companion site for that and Smashboards works just fine for that. *laughs*

I still wonder who invented this whole MK competitive thing...
Yeah, Skype is still good. Webs may get boring. I dunno, though. Who knows. Maybe it will not. I mean, yes, Skype for Web. It's what it is. Skype on the Web. Now, all I could do is wait until it's released and try it out, but eh.

Must be because anything can be competitive. MK's online barely lags unlike Smash, which has a lot of noobs roaming around For Glory. A few hours ago I was fighting against this noob called Garett and all he did was taunt. Then he used Ike and spammed Aether. Then he used Toon Link and spammed Boomerang + Hero's Bow.
To this day, I still don't know why is there projectile spam and why does it exist. People don't know how to play the character I guess.

Soul.

I'm seriously laughing right now. This image shows why YouTube alternatives suck. :laugh:
Edit: That logo is incredibly out of date.

Last edited:

NidoMay

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4897-6023-8031
It might just be because they can be switched with a player in the middle of the game but it seems CPUs in training mode actually fight fair, their jabss are overridden by smash moves instead of canceled out, shielding works and they can't cut off the end of their animation (looking at you, Palutena ftilt) before any human can even with buffering.

So I guess training's best for ... training.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I'm back :p
Anyone for Smash...... in like 10 minutes, because as I type this I realize how hungry I am
I would join your match, but I have dishes to wash and breakfast cook. Mostly because I had a lazy little sister who failed to do so yesterday because "muh bus schedule". I hate having to take care of those who are lazy. :rolleyes:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I would join your match, but I have dishes to wash and breakfast cook. Mostly because I had a lazy little sister who failed to do so yesterday because "muh bus schedule". I hate having to take care of those who are lazy. :rolleyes:
I know that feel
Flapjack got creepy sometimes
Disturbingly creepy at times and that's what made it awesome
Now I'm starting to feel nostalgic.. eeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhh the feels

D

Deleted member

I'm back :p
Anyone for Smash...... in like 10 minutes, because as I type this I realize how hungry I am
I'll play Smash 3DS with you (if you wanna play that). I feel so out of place because I don't play Smash Wii U .-. (YET)

D

Deleted member

Ed, Edd n Eddy WAS MY SHOW OMFG. I loved it so much. CN today is so meh .-.

Soul.

k so why is everyone talking about cartoon network. is it an uproar? did everyone learn hyper voice?

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I feel nostalgic by talking about old CN shows.

WHAT ABOUT THE MYSTERY SOLVERS GUIZ?!?
Problem Solverz? Nopenopenopenopenope
I'll play Smash 3DS with you (if you wanna play that). I feel so out of place because I don't play Smash Wii U .-. (YET)
I would have to dig for my DS, so no sorry :p
Ed, Edd n Eddy WAS MY SHOW OMFG. I loved it so much. CN today is so meh .-.
Honestly I feel as if cartoons today are on par almost, it's just that we view older shows with rose colored glasses.
No lie, some cartoons today are straight garbage from the glancing I see of Uncle Grandpa.
Some are gems as well, but it was the same back then, cept we peeps were at the age to enjoy them. Now we scrutinize the newer ones more, but dats just me lol

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
No talk about Megas XLR tho? I like Billy and Mandy and Foster's and Chowder as much as the next guy but Megas XLR was such an overlooked treasure and they scrapped that for stuff like [spit] JOHNNY FREAKING TEST.

CN today is horrible. Look at Clarence and Uncle Grandpa.
Steven Universe is pretty enjoyable though. The fact that it's made by CN's first female cartoonist (afaik) is a plus.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yeah, Skype is still good. Webs may get boring. I dunno, though. Who knows. Maybe it will not. I mean, yes, Skype for Web. It's what it is. Skype on the Web. Now, all I could do is wait until it's released and try it out, but eh.

Must be because anything can be competitive. MK's online barely lags unlike Smash, which has a lot of noobs roaming around For Glory. A few hours ago I was fighting against this noob called Garett and all he did was taunt. Then he used Ike and spammed Aether. Then he used Toon Link and spammed Boomerang + Hero's Bow.
To this day, I still don't know why is there projectile spam and why does it exist. People don't know how to play the character I guess.

I'm seriously laughing right now. This image shows why YouTube alternatives suck. :laugh:
Edit: That logo is incredibly out of date.
They should watch Melee and PM gameplay to show their moves then. :troll:
Back to Skype.. ehh, you are right on that. I'm eagerly awaiting for SfW's release. Dis gon b gud.
@SmashRiver64 would be using that version of Skype over 9000 times.

And I know, the vStreamers logo is out of date. Looks like something from 2004 but what do you expect?

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
No talk about Megas XLR tho? I like Billy and Mandy and Foster's and Chowder as much as the next guy but Megas XLR was such an overlooked treasure and they scrapped that for stuff like [spit] JOHNNY FREAKING TEST.

Steven Universe is pretty enjoyable though. The fact that it's made by CN's first female cartoonist (afaik) is a plus.

*COUGH COUGH*
The list of scrapped cartoons that were actually quality is too long.
While braincell sapping shows like Johnny Test, Problem Solvers and others don't get the axe that early.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team

What was Mega XLR? Don't remember.

Steven Universe will be the only New Old Cartoon Network show we will ever get.

*COUGH COUGH*
The list of scrapped cartoons that were actually quality is too long.
While braincell sapping shows like Johnny Test, Problem Solvers and others don't get the axe that early.
That show had an amazing art style and a awesome story

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom