• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
You know, as goofy as Revengence was, it did have a badass soundtrack.
Hell yeah it does. Personally, it's the only hack 'n' slash game that has memorable tracks unlike DMC which had a couple - this excludes DmC which used Combichrist which are memorable, but in a "cheating" way since it's music you could hear everyday - or Bayonetta's themes which are just remixes of classic songs like Fly Me to the Moon and God of War's... er what? It's orchestral and forgettable... Even Castlevania: Lord of Shadows' OST was more or less forgettable despite being good, but Revengeance's tracks are so freaking memorable and amazing.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
It can't be any worse than this:
No argument there, the 3D models themselves are cute in comparison to that "thing".

Bad box arts are like the things Anericans are good at when advertising their games back in the day. *Looks at Breath of Fire and Mega Man*

Last edited:

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Scanners indicate a culprit of marsupial origins.
I forgot we had that power.

Well I'm SORRY that you locked it before it could be used.
I demand a refund, Doctah Wahwee.
hamrove.jpg

Sorry, but you'll have to take all complaints up with the staff's/mine own personal consultant.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Excuse me?
It's a Metroid Prime reference. Whenever you scan stuff in Metroid, you get similar sentence structures.

Then there's the issue with needing to scan important stuff for 100%. Link to a comic on this: http://lilgrim1991.deviantart.com/art/Metroid-Prime-Scanny-Scan-33984481.

And here's another comic where Samus scans Palutena. I can't post it because Sammy called Pally a *****, so link instead : http://31.media.tumblr.com/d074702215dd90f8788e9b455e93d704/tumblr_neh1kxh6gM1tgviaao1_500.png. Ooo, cat fights. :p

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
One week until school starts back up and I still feel seriously beaten up from last semester. Ugh.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Hell yeah it does. Personally, it's the only hack 'n' slash game that has memorable tracks unlike DMC which had a couple - this excludes DmC which used Combichrist which are memorable, but in a "cheating" way since it's music you could hear everyday - or Bayonetta's themes which are just remixes of classic songs like Fly Me to the Moon and God of War's... er what? It's orchestral and forgettable... Even Castlevania: Lord of Shadows' OST was more or less forgettable despite being good, but Revengeance's tracks are so freaking memorable and amazing.
I love games that have a defining soundtrack. It's one of the features I look for when picking out games. It's some of the reasons why I enjoy games like Dark Souls, Zelda, Mega Man, Revengence, Baten Kaitos, Bravely Default, and the like. I want the music to take me through the journey. If the music doesn't fit, I just don't enjoy it as much.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
you little butt.png

OH **** IT'S THE FUZZ

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Also, I noticed that a while back Miis were brought up, which means I have an excuse to show this to the world!
HNI_0010.JPG

Now I don't know about you, but I think this is an accurate representation of what aliens would look like if they invaded Earth. A featureless face with one, always staring eye.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I love games that have a defining soundtrack. It's one of the features I look for when picking out games. It's some of the reasons why I enjoy games like Dark Souls, Zelda, Mega Man, Revengence, Baten Kaitos, Bravely Default, and the like. I want the music to take me through the journey. If the music doesn't fit, I just don't enjoy it as much.
Which reminds me, anyone here knows where I can download the OSTs of all Smash games?

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Also, I noticed that a while back Miis were brought up, which means I have an excuse to show this to the world!
View attachment 34789
Now I don't know about you, but I think this is an accurate representation of what aliens would look like if they invaded Earth. A featureless face with one, always staring eye.
It looks like one of the aliens from Space Invaders.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Which reminds me, anyone here knows where I can download the OSTs of all Smash games?
64, Melee, and a sizable portion of Brawl are at Kirby's Rainbow Resort. 4's kind of dangerous ground right now, though, since it's the first one that's actually releasing its soundtrack.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Speaking of Space Invaders, who here's played Sheriff? It's pretty clearly based on Space Invaders come to think of it. It's like a 360 degree Space Invaders.

Probably because you were seen by no less than seven moderators streaking in Westopolis.
The moderators were streaking? Hot.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
64, Melee, and a sizable portion of Brawl are at Kirby's Rainbow Resort. 4's kind of dangerous ground right now, though, since it's the first one that's actually releasing its soundtrack.
Isn't it only releasing part of the soundtrack?
Speaking of Space Invaders, who here's played Sheriff? It's pretty clearly based on Space Invaders come to think of it. It's like a 360 degree Space Invaders.

I've played Sheriff.

Last edited:

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator

I don't know if anyone knows this but Halo was clearly based on Space Invaders

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me

No. Seven or more moderators caught Quilt on surveillance cameras streaking in southern Westopolis.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The only version of Sheriff I've played is the version that can be unlocked in WarioWare Inc.: Mega Microgame$ (called Wario's Sheriff).

Pretty fun I must say.

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Isn't it only releasing part of the soundtrack?

I've played Sheriff.
Unfortunately, yeah. I was really hoping for the whole thing...
The only version if Sheriff I've played it the version that can be unlocked in WarioWare Inc.: Mega Microgame$ (called Wario's Sheriff).

Pretty fun I must say.
I think that's pretty much the only version available right now. In fact, the primary reason I re-bought WW:MM on the Wii U VC despite having the original cartridge was so I could have a full-screen arcade version.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
You can be disappointed if you want, but obvs I didn't mean everyone (plus it was a sassy joke, get over it), but the topics here can be kinda immature compared to say the PM Social or character board socials.
Well, doesn't he sound like the greatest of gentleman? :I
I am.
To my knowledge, Senators have no power, just a higher status because they know the site owner/have been around a long time.
Actually Senators *just* outrank Super Moderators.
I'm not annoyed or pissed off, just confused. All I was doing was correcting someone on what was said about Senators.

But if you're going to go that route, you could just not randomly post like morons in other threads just to give this one an already worse name, you know. I don't blame @ KuroganeHammer KuroganeHammer for what he said at all, honestly.
Thanks for letting me know about this. It seems like it was mostly a small misunderstanding; although it's unfortunate that people tried to discuss it in a way that I wouldn't see it. lol

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
I found the fastest way to level up was to equip Experience Boost, the Gull Wing Keyblade and disable Donald's Cure. Go to the Castle That Never Was, have some Berserkers knock your health to below half and run through the castle killing everything.

But how did using potions kill the Agrabah mushroom? that's the first time I've ever heard of anyone doing that
I was doing that in the Cavern of Remembrance since the Nobodies (and Heartless) give massive amounts of EXP.

When you use an item on yourself (or do anything in Final Form really), its an attack. Using an item on yourself does a lot of damage in a fast amount for some weird reason so doing it continuously kills it really fast.

5:00 to see what I mean

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Thanks for letting me know about this. It seems like it was mostly a small misunderstanding; although it's unfortunate that people tried to discuss it in a way that I wouldn't see it. lol
Eh, no prob. I knew I'd get some proper clarification if I tagged you in here.

Also, hey @IsmaR. It's always an odd but pleasant surprise to see you here.

I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom