• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
@ --- --- That's the same thing I am wondering about, why does the thread title change so much. I don't mind it though, at least we have Knuckles in it. xD
For now at least. ;)

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
I am actually shaven bald in real life

People like rubbing my head, but sometimes to me it feels like foreskin

I hope that doesn't make any of you to not want to rub my head anymore
My own head, on the other hand, is embarrassingly hirsute.

For some reason, no one wants to rub mine.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I love how people bash clones yet I've seen more :4darkpit: and :4drmario: players online than :4mario: and :4pit: ones.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
>http://www.disneystore.com/wreck-it-ralph/mn/1014703/
>Sadly that's true
>Don't know about that

Indeed! Gotta be careful when Mulan is around.
Dude, the Disney Store has quite a bit of Ralph stuff. It just doesn't have its own section to itself, but it does have a section header. Mugs, shirts, artbooks...and a Taffyta Muttonfudge totebag. Huh. Didn't expect that one.

But yeah, it's definitely not forgotten.
O_O Holy Cow! It's still up!

*blames my constant hopeless checking in the Toy Story section*

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
O_O Holy Cow! It's still up!

*blames my constant hopeless checking in the Toy Story section*
I hopelessly check on the Spider-Man and Tangled (and sometimes Monsters and Nightmare Before Christmas) sections I tend to forget others exists.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I love how people bash clones yet I've seen more :4darkpit: and :4drmario: players online than :4mario: and :4pit: ones.
Ironically :4mario: is more common only because of his typical easy-to-do (so easy that you can even do it in lag) combo, and well, :4pit: needs tons more love. I'm still sad that no only is he not getting much attention, but even I think he's nerfec compared to Brawl, and I've been trying to deny that he was nerfed for months. :(
Guess I'm the only one that likes regular Pit as a character.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
D-frag! is freaking hilarious. You've got a badass teacher who looks like Chuck Norris and then...
a counselor named Boruta Torada for the third year students who looks like John Travolta!

Shawn Conecone is the Chuck Norris lookalike teacher who also has Indiana Jones vibes. Who wouldn't want a teacher/professor this badass?

Oh, and Tama Sakai is kinda cute. Embarrass

It's freaking amazing! I want more! *is in the middle of watching the last episode*

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Back in the college dorm, and back to the free internet. Maybe it's a good thing that my college is a bit behind the times.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Back in the college dorm, and back to the free internet. Maybe it's a good thing that my college is a bit behind the times.
So it begins...
*screams as landslide of papers and assignments move close to desk*

Soul.

Lol in about 3 minutes Greninja will say goodbye OU and join Ubers. How the mighty have fallen. :troll:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Back to work....

Next Monday! I've taken four days off for a trip! Going to Universal Studios Japan and Kyoto. I finally get to go see the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Back to work....

Next Monday! I've taken four days off for a trip! Going to Universal Studios Japan and Kyoto. I finally get to go see the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
I saw signs for that back when I was in Hiroshima. I think it was still under construction then. :laugh:

It was kinda weird looking at something western.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
So in my mind, I'm trying to think up funny ways to say "Bandana Dee"

So far I came up with Banana Dee, Bazooka Dee, and Bazinga Dee.

Any thoughts?
Channel your inner Lucahjin and make innuendos with Bandana Dee. Or channel your inner Englishman or Australian mate and create... *epic drumming* Bandanar Dee. :p

Geek

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GeektheMeek
@ Geek Geek I love golf games, hence my love for the Pangya games. Super Swing Golf were among one of my favorite Tecmo titles on the Wii and I've enjoyed the sequel regardless of its flaws.
Yes! I love Pangya a lot, have an account on there and everything. The weird thing I never got about the community is how some get to scores below 40. My high score is like -23 on Wiz City or Ice Spa (that's the most common, dear lord). I do have the first two Super Swing Golf games, and I loved them. Indeed, the animations are really "flawed" (I especially notice it when the golfer is about to hit the ball while putting). What I don't like about is the darn point system. You get most outfits and equipment from spending money on "points." Oh well, I don't use my PC as often, but I should. Might try it later.

I also like the Hot Shots Golf series (the Jak and Daxter screenshot is from Hot Shots Golf: Fore!). Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds was one of my first online games, and I had a blast, even though I had an incident where I told my personal information to someone. Kind of was the low point of my life. Unfortunately, OOB didn't function on the PS3 somehow after some years later, so I sold it for money.

I wish there will be another HSG release soon. I don't have a personal PS Vita. Other worthy mentions are Mario Golf on GCN and Tiger Woods '10.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
WELP.
I've got school tomorrow, so imma go to bed.
I'll give you guys some nuclear fusion before I leave though.
Bonus!
I personally love some jazz with my Nuclear Reactions, do you?

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Ironically :4mario: is more common only because of his typical easy-to-do (so easy that you can even do it in lag) combo, and well, :4pit: needs tons more love. I'm still sad that no only is he not getting much attention, but even I think he's nerfec compared to Brawl, and I've been trying to deny that he was nerfed for months. :(
Guess I'm the only one that likes regular Pit as a character.
I like :4pit:too so you're not the only one, I just didn't get a round playing as him in this because I been using :4shulk:a lot more in this game.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I saw signs for that back when I was in Hiroshima. I think it was still under construction then. :laugh:

It was kinda weird looking at something western.
I'm excited. My wife has never been to Kyoto so I get to be her tour guide. I've been to Kyoto several times. Though we have to wake up at 5 am tomorrow to catch the train at 6:30 ><

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Honestly, I haven't had the chance to play Smash online for a bit. But before I do, I'd probably fight some level 9's to get some practice. I should get back into the thick of things, but I still have to finish most of my new games like Omega Ruby, Mega Man 6 and Shovel Knight. I started Pokemon White over again too, I'm just trying to get another Zekrom though.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Well, it looks like the Vikings aren't in the playoffs. Oh well, we're still building our new stadium anyway.

When it comes to playoffs, when my hometown team isn't in, I always pick a team from the NFC. I can't decide who I want to root for this year though. Here's the NFC lineup for next Sunday.

Carolina Panthers VS Seattle Seahawks at Century Link Field

Dallas Cowboys VS Green Bay Packers at Lambeau Field

I need help guys. Who should I place my bets on?

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Oh my god, I can't help but laugh at this. LOL....
+1 for Chowder

>tfw school starts back on Tuesday and I can have a whole day to goof off and make progress in those RPGs I haven't touched in months

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Level 9's are not good practice. On 3DS, they're just stupid and cheap, on Wii U they're too brutally difficult.
I don't really have much of a problem dealing with them on the 3DS though(Can't speak for the Wii-U version). They don't seem THAT cheap. Though obviously heading right into fights would be a bit better.

D

Deleted member

Honestly, I haven't had the chance to play Smash online for a bit. But before I do, I'd probably fight some level 9's to get some practice. I should get back into the thick of things, but I still have to finish most of my new games like Omega Ruby, Mega Man 6 and Shovel Knight. I started Pokemon White over again too, I'm just trying to get another Zekrom though.
I have games such as Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Sticker Star, and Dream Team (all of them being Mario games), and I haven't even completed them yet, but Smash always makes me forget about them easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom