• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

He's just appearing for the first time in the comics now. The whole world being split apart is being handled differently than in Unleashed.

And by "differently", I mean a HELL OF A LOT BETTER. Good god, I'm loving these arcs. The games really don't hold a candle to the comics since they've improved. <3
Really? That's cool. Maybe they should hire some Archie writers into the new Sonic games then.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
He's just appearing for the first time in the comics now. The whole world being split apart is being handled differently than in Unleashed.

And by "differently", I mean a HELL OF A LOT BETTER. Good god, I'm loving these arcs. The games really don't hold a candle to the comics since they've improved. <3
Damn, I really need to start reading the comics more often since I've been hearing many good things about Sonic Universe. The fact that they are having a Gaia based arc makes me happy since Chip is actually one of my favorite "guides" in the Sonic franchise (Over both Tikal and Omochao to be exact).

Say, do you know a site or place where I can actually read them Kaye?

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Damn!

What issue is this?
Sonic Universe 65. I'm about to go on to 66 now.

Really? That's cool. Maybe they should hire some Archie writers into the new Sonic games then.
If by "some" you mean "just Ian Flynn" since he's all they've really got as far as writers, but he single-handledly wrote he comics out of the mess they were in form the early days and even managed to clean up things nicely for the reboot that happened from the aftermath of Worlds Collide due to the whole Ken Penders lawsuit nonsense. This new universe has been fantastic in comparison to the old one and I liked the old one for what it was later down the road.

Literally the only personal downsides for me are that I miss Shard and Scourge, but that apparently may not be an issue for very long according to the hints he keeps leaving.

Last edited:

Soul.

Sonic Universe 65. I'm about to go on to 66 now.

if by "some" you mean "just Ian Flynn" since he's all they've really got as far as writers, but he single-handledly wrote he comics out of the mess they were in form the early days and even managed to clean up things nicely for the reboot that happened from the aftermath of Worlds Collide due to the whole Ken Penders lawsuit nonsense. This new universe has been fantastic in comparison to the old one and I liked the old one for what it was later down the road.

Literally the only personal downsides for me are that I miss Shard and Scourge, but that apparently may not be an issue for very long according to the hints he keeps leaving.
That comic must be very good. I didn't know they acknowledged the "unlike Sonic I don't chuckle" thing.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Damn, I really need to start reading the comics more often since I've been hearing many good things about Sonic Universe. The fact that they are having a Gaia based arc makes me happy since Chip is actually one of my favorite "guides" in the Sonic franchise (Over both Tikal and Omochao to be exact).

Say, do you know a site or place where I can actually read them Kaye?
http://en.sonicscanf.org/comics/archie/

Just make an account and you can either read them on the site itself or download them for your convenience (which is what I did). They've also got all of Mega Man there, too.

If you're fresh and new to the new Archie universe, then start the mean Sonic the Hedgehog series at #252 and Sonic Universe at #55.

That comic must be very good. I didn't know they acknowledged the "unlike Sonic I don't chuckle" thing.
There are tons of things they've acknowledged in the later issues, whether it's official jokes like that to fandom ones like the following:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I found a cool Spider-Man picture on Deviant Art. I don't know, the realistic way he or she drew the costume was great.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Sunshine is "open-worldish" and was hated,galaxy is linear and was praised,pick your poison.
On the flip side, Final Fantasy X was too linear and people hated it; XII was too open and hated. FFXIII was hated in general - I like it, though. People are already ripping on FFXV for being too open and more action-y when XIII was too linear and less action-y. In other words: people is dumb. :p

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
It's the guy who posted that. He happens to be a Smashboards Senator, and since I didn't want to be banned, I sent him this.

"You're not too nice of a senator." -Social Thread
You mean you sent him here? Why'd you sent him here?!

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Well, there goes my mom, back to the hospital again

pretty sure its an illness.
Is it bad that I'm not panicking or anything. Im just "oh she went to the hospital again"
If it's occurred that often, I wouldn't blame you for it. You're just desensitized to it, like it's become a routine.

Just pray for the best.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
To my knowledge, Senators have no power, just a higher status because they know the site owner/have been around a long time.
I'm not sure what you guys are doing in the Zelda Social Thread or why you're dragging the rest of us into it, but let me just correct you on something:

Senators are basically Super Global Moderators.

Just in case you weren't sure.

Anywho~ @ Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan

If you're curious at all about how the Archie universe got rebooted and wanna read Worlds Collide, allow me to give it to you already placed in it's proper order for your viewing pleasure.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q5r01z9ro5isred/Sonic and Mega Man - Worlds Collide.rar?dl=0

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
To my knowledge, Senators have no power, just a higher status because they know the site owner/have been around a long time.
But he's a Super Moderator. Last time someone had the name "Super" was Superman, and look what he could do!

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
you know, I would really like to read that comic, but

y'know?
...No, I don't know. I don't even get what you're trying to say.

If you're saying the worlds are small, you must either be looking on a very small screen or incredibly blind, cause that pic is pretty big and the world are large, bold and clear as day.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I'm not sure what you guys are doing in the Zelda Social Thread or why you're dragging the rest of us into it, but let me just correct you on something:

Yeah don't bring the rest of us into your ****ing ****posting

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

Anywho~ @ Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan

If you're curious at all about how the Archie universe got rebooted and wanna read Worlds Collide, allow me to give it to you already placed in it's proper order for your viewing pleasure.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q5r01z9ro5isred/Sonic and Mega Man - Worlds Collide.rar?dl=0
You could always just not bring it up and ignore it if you are going to get that annoyed/ pissed off at it

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Aren't you the one that always told people to ignore trolls/other undesirable people?
Instead of making a fuss about it, why not just join the conversation about the Archie Comics, or start a new conversation maybe?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
No really though, the picture is actually REALLY tiny.
...You're trolling. You must be.

That pic is 908x512. When you hover over it in my post, there's an option to view it's actual size, indicating that despite it's already large size in the post that filled up the entire bottom half, it's STILL bigger than that.

If you're trying to be funny, stop. You're failing at it. -.o'

You could always just not bring it up and ignore it if you are going to get that annoyed/ pissed off at it
I'm not annoyed or pissed off, just confused. All I was doing was correcting someone on what was said about Senators.

But if you're going to go that route, you could just not randomly post like morons in other threads just to give this one an already worse name, you know. I don't blame @Aerodrome for what he said at all, honestly.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Aren't you the one that always told people to ignore trolls/other undesirable people?
Instead of making a fuss about it, why not just join the conversation about the Archie Comics, or start a new conversation maybe?
Thanks, Dad, Im irritated because my mom is in the hospital again.
Fine I'll joint the Sonic Comic conversation
Im looking forwared to readying that worlds collide comic I downloaded

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Just something I only now noticed.

Why does Knuckles have Lego blocks on his shoes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom