• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
They stopped climbing after Brawl. They are in a vacation that takes years to finish. :troll:
Pretty sure they're preparing themselves for a new platformer made by Sakurai.
A man can dream.

Last edited:

Soul.

Does anyone here have an Impish Male Pachirisu with Volt Absorb and Follow Me? I'm haven't used a Pachirisu so..
They stopped climbing after Brawl. They are in a vacation that takes years to finish. :troll:
It takes forever. They will never reach that mountain. :troll:
So I see the topic of veterans and I feel the worst for this subject......seeing how I love all the cut veterans.
But in this time all I come to say is.......
Happy Anniversary Ice climbers :)
30 years and your still together jumping dem icicle mountains :3
Is that official or was that made by you?

D

Deleted member

Ignore the post, as I accidentally posted the latest post I made, again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
PlayStation All Stars again? I thought I've already told you guys that it's one of those games that doesn't deserve to be talked about around here. But at least no one is mentioning a Smash clone that's even worse, Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion.

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
PlayStation All Stars again? I thought I've already told you guys that it's one of those games that doesn't deserve to be talked about around here. But at least no one is mentioning a Smash clone that's even worse, Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion.
But you just mentioned it though.... :p

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Good thing I waited for the REAL Smash Bros. over picking these carbon copies up. :troll:
I never played CN: PTE, and now that you mentioned it, I never will.

Last edited by a moderator:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
More like a new Duck Hunt game. He redesigned them, of course.. well, somewhat. *laughs*
I'm in for that as well.

Why is it so bad?

Soul.

My god, I try to get an Adamant 6IV Shroomish with Quick Feet (which makes Breloom have Technician) and I keep getting Poison Heal.
Game Freak, why are you doing this to me. I did nothing wrong. Lady Luck, can you hear me?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Why is it so bad?
You mean PlayStation All Stars? The less than phenomenal roster (Crash and Spyro, where the hell are you?), the nonsensical story modes for each character, the monotonous gameplay that forces you to use "Final Smash Kills" for points, overall lack of effort for the first game, and the bland soundtrack. I've played it for nearly three weeks and got bored of it easily due to the game's "unique" gameplay. I wouldn't mind if they were to revisit the idea, but it needs a total revamp in order for it to be a quality product in my book. I do however give it credit for having good physics and being remotely playable unlike Punch Time Explosion.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'll be honest, saying Playstation All Stars is a clone of Smash is like saying Guilty Gear is a clone of Street Fighter.

Strofirko

Smash Master
When one makes a game and considered a god and the savior of the consol,others are fired and replaced.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I see your main in your sig changed to :4luigi:.

May you continue to learn the Way of the Weegee, my friend.
I am still in the process of choosing my Main.
:4luigi:, :4gaw:, :4greninja:, and maybe :4villager: are my current favorites.
Along with Proto Man and No-nado Shulk, but they don't really click as much.
Lots of Characters. :|

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I think it will be better off as a clone then what they try to do.
Really though, with enough tweaking the concept could work. It's just the execution that was lacking (along with licensing issues and problems with gameplay).

Exactly. If it was anything like Smash I might have enjoyed it.
That's not what I'm saying.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I I have Punch Time Explosion on the 3DS but I've never played it.

Don't own Playstation Allstars. Have heard enough bad things about it to have me convinced that I should keep it that way.

______

Also, I just watched Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb.

I felt the way they ended the film and the franchise as a whole in this one was done nicely.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I I have Punch Time Explosion on the 3DS but I've never played it.

Don't own Playstation Allstars. Have heard enough bad things about it to have me convinced that I should keep it that way.

______

I felt the way they ended the film and the franchise as a whole in this one was done nicely.
Isnt the same without good old Robin...

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
You mean PlayStation All Stars? The less than phenomenal roster (Crash and Spyro, where the hell are you?), the nonsensical story modes for each character, the monotonous gameplay that forces you to use "Final Smash Kills" for points, overall lack of effort for the first game, and the bland soundtrack. I've played it for nearly three weeks and got bored of it easily due to the game's "unique" gameplay. I wouldn't mind if they were to revisit the idea, but it needs a total revamp in order for it to be a quality product in my book. I do however give it credit for having good physics and being remotely playable unlike Punch Time Explosion.
I was actually talking about Punch Time Explosion. :lick: But I understand the confusion.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
You mean they aren't going to milk it? I assume because they know it isn't a box-office smashing series.

I only thought the first one was okay. The second one was trying too hard with its humour. And for the record, I didn't even know there was a third film until a couple of weeks ago.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Old Freddy...
Old Freddy again, but from FNaF 2...
...And whatever those eyeballs are, I'm assuming Golden Freddy.
0/10 Too Much FNaF
Overrated as Wombo Combo
We went though this already, stop while you are ahead
(Crash and Spyro, where the hell are you?
You now Sony doesn't have them anymore, right?

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I was actually talking about Punch Time Explosion. :lick: But I understand the confusion.
My bad, guess the PSA hate blinded me at that time. :laugh:

Punch Time Explosion can be best described as Brawl if it were more rubbery, slippery, and cheap. Did I forget to mention the lack of Courage, the Eds, Mordekai & Rigby, and Finn & Jake? So it's one of those games that deserved a bigger team in order for it to be really good, though most Cartoon Network crossover video games were never that enjoyable to begin with.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
You mean they aren't going to milk it? I assume because they know it isn't a box-office smashing series.

I only thought the first one was okay. The second one was trying too hard with its humour. And for the record, I didn't even know there was a third film until a couple of weeks ago.
Eh, personally I love all of them. Thought they all had some really clever humor and creativity to them. I liked how most of it was relatively light-hearted humor among other things, not really directed at a very young or or adult audience.

But to each one's own, yeah. The films all received mixed reviews but considering it got three films I assume at the very least they have a little bit more than a common cult following. They did say this would be the last one though. I really hope they stick to their word on that.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I am very bored so I could do one. Give me an hour or less as I'm busy at the moment.
MMkay.
I'll be here for a while.
(Although I'm not sure if we're having dinner early or late today...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom