• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Holy **** you mean to say dying isnt permanent? what rock was I living under
Well s/he was asking for volunteers to die so I assumed they had some way to bring people back.

(Plus, IRL you can die for a few minutes and be brought back as long as it isn't something srious)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I love AbyssWolf's work. Remember this gem:
R.I.P. Wolf and Lucas, you guys will be missed the most out of the Brawl cuts. No offense to Pokemon Trainer fans, but only Squirtle and Ivysaur has the chance to return unlike their owner.

Inb4 HyperFalcon's inevitable Pokemon Trainer vs. Red rant.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Unpopular Opinion: Letting Stiv participate in AGDQ was a bad decision on the organizers part.

Just had to put that out there.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Unpopular Opinion: Letting Stiv participate in AGDQ was a bad decision on the organizers part.

Just had to put that out there.
Who and what?
R.I.P. Wolf and Lucas, you guys will be missed the most out of the Brawl cuts. No offense to Pokemon Trainer fans, but only Squirtle and Ivysaur has the chance to return unlike their owner.

Inb4 HyperFalcon's inevitable Pokemon Trainer vs. Red rant.
oh jesus, rants. The most annoying thing ever. Im find with just charzard anyway

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
It's always nice to watch some scenes from Chaplin movies when you're stressed.

Last edited:

Soul.

Unpopular opinion: I dont care they are gone and its for the best and the Rosalina/Duck hunt arguments about them are stupid Im sorry
Well they haven't had a revival since forever and that's why they're gone. Of course everyone has to blame the 3DS because of their exclusion.

Last edited:

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
I can't argue with that I don't know who he is.
Who and what?
Haha guess I'll have to explain. Awesome Games Done Quick (AGDQ) is a huge event on Twitch that raises money for charity. Essentially its just a 24 hour stream for about a week that hosts speed runners from everywhere and they speed run a bunch of games. Also known for people getting partying and getting **** faced drunk. There's usually two a year (AGDQ and Summer Games Done Quick (SGDQ))

Stiv has the World Record for Banjo Kazooie at the moment so I understand there's a level of hype that surrounds him but during last years SGDQ uh...well. Essentially (its a long story) he slept with this other streamers wife during the event and he made a pastebin about it saying how he's so sorry for doing and he was drunk and how he's a great guy and has good values all things considered (yes he started talking about himself in an apology letter to this guy).

You know how Twitch chat is. One of the reasons why I like the Smash competitive community so much is when something like this breaks out they handle it appropriately. Personally, I find it a bit unprofessional to allow someone who did that at the event back knowing full well how terrible the chat is and basically excusing what he did. I don't believe they should ban him forever but like leave it until this years SGDQ to bring him back or something instead of bringing him back right after what he did. It brings bad press to your stream. I know he's only playing for 2 hours of a week long even but still. Thats why my opinion is probably unpopular.

Also the winner for 2nd place of the douchebaggery awards goes to all the people who started calling him an alpha male after he slept with another guys wife.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Unpopular opinion: I dont care they are gone and its for the best and the Rosalina/Duck hunt arguments about them are stupid Im sorry
Even more unpopular opinion: I wouldn't mind if evry character got cut except for :4fox: and :4sheik:. :troll:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
That's a weird way to spell Snake.
:p
I'm pretty sure the only thing people miss about him is big, round, and hot. If you don't get what's the answer, I'll just say it's his ass grenade along with the rest of the many explosives he had. I would put the blame on Kojima since his crew had been avoiding the Wii U like any other 3rd party developer these days because reasons. While we did have that Snake Eater 3D remake, it would have been nice to have at least one Metal Gear Solid game on the Wii U (If only that rumor with that and Final Fantasy U was still real).

On the shipping side the the spectrum, I can already tell that Snake fans aren't that happy about the idea of Zamus being paired with Shulk. Though this is practically due to to the fact that he's the second most stripperific character in the current roster (Name one character that wears a speedo in a fighter). What can I say, blondes get to have more fun than brunettes. :awesome:

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Well I gotta go, since it's not the holidays anymore.
I'll let you with this :
Good night everyone. I'll see you tomorrow, probably tired.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Haha guess I'll have to explain. Awesome Games Done Quick (AGDQ) is a huge event on Twitch that raises money for charity. Essentially its just a 24 hour stream for about a week that hosts speed runners from everywhere and they speed run a bunch of games. Also known for people getting partying and getting **** faced drunk. There's usually two a year (AGDQ and Summer Games Done Quick (SGDQ))

Stiv has the World Record for Banjo Kazooie at the moment so I understand there's a level of hype that surrounds him but during last years SGDQ uh...well. Essentially (its a long story) he slept with this other streamers wife during the event and he made a pastebin about it saying how he's so sorry for doing and he was drunk and how he's a great guy and has good values all things considered (yes he started talking about himself in an apology letter to this guy).

You know how Twitch chat is. One of the reasons why I like the Smash competitive community so much is when something like this breaks out they handle it appropriately. Personally, I find it a bit unprofessional to allow someone who did that at the event back knowing full well how terrible the chat is and basically excusing what he did. I don't believe they should ban him forever but like leave it until this years SGDQ to bring him back or something instead of bringing him back right after what he did. It brings bad press to your stream. I know he's only playing for 2 hours of a week long even but still. Thats why my opinion is probably unpopular.

Also the winner for 2nd place of the douchebaggery awards goes to all the people who started calling him an alpha male after he slept with another guys wife.
Wow that guy sound like a real scumbag, a home wrecker and he can't apologize to someone he hurt right? I agree he shouldn't be in the stream.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Even more unpopular opinion: I wouldn't mind if evry character got cut except for :4fox: and :4sheik:. :troll:
So the only characters worth **** in Melee?

Eh. Melee only has my favorite art style, all the other games beat it out in fun, roster and gameplay.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Whooooa, I never knew that Mr. Frosty was into "that" stuff. No matter why that fat blue walrus be chasing after Kirby all the time.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Well I have been down and out today. This cold had me sleep to 3:30 PM, its one way to speed up the days.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

Whooooa, I never knew that Mr. Frosty was into "that" stuff. No matter why that fat blue walrus be chasing after Kirby all the time.
It's better than what the Koopa Clown Car is into:

Well I have been down and out today. This cold had me sleep to 3:30 PM, its one way to speed up the days.
The aura didn't allow you to feel good today. :(

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
It's better than what the Koopa Clown Car is into:

The aura didn't allow you to feel good today. :(
THE AURA is still strong! Im just really worn out after a couple days of a cold.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Does downloading team fortress 2 add the stuff to gmod?

Strofirko

Smash Master
People complains about mario vs donkey kong "minis" games,but forgets how the first on GBA was rehash from donkey kong 94,also lemmings genre types of games are rare nowadays.

Last edited:

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
So I see the topic of veterans and I feel the worst for this subject......seeing how I love all the cut veterans.
But in this time all I come to say is.......
Happy Anniversary Ice climbers :)
30 years and your still together jumping dem icicle mountains :3

Last edited:

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Is it that Mario game where you have to rescue the princess?
Seems more of a rip off of Aura smashers: MAX AURA! I bet it does not even have good mechanics!

D

Deleted member

lol Ice Climbers.
NEVERSTOPCLIMBING OMG!!!! THAT MOMENT WHEN WE ALL SAW THE 3DS ALL-STAR PIC, IT GAVE THEM A CHANCE TO COME BACK!!!
Meh.
They stopped climbing after Brawl. They are in a vacation that takes years to finish. :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom