• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Why do I find it creepy when other people use real people in their forum avatars (which I assume isn't them, a la @ Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi 's current avatar), but if it's a cartoon/drawn girl, like my Kiki avatar, it's fine?

Strofirko

Smash Master
Why do I find it creepy when other people use real people in their forum avatars (which I assume isn't them, a la @ Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi 's current avatar), but if it's a cartoon/drawn girl, like my Kiki avatar, it's fine?
My avatar is basically a corn with eyes,hands,glasses and a hat.

Last edited:

Losho

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheLosho
3DS FC
3883-7759-0830
I guess despite considering myself competitive, I give the top Melee players all the respect they deserve.

Anyway, I guess this means that anybody who ever lost to :foxmelee::marthmelee::metaknight: should get refunded as well, right?
:foxmelee::marthmelee:? What are you implying about them?

Last edited:

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
Don't blame 'em, Knuckles! It's not like they mean any harm. They're just supposed to not make any sense! /thread

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
Because people love spamming nonsense. It's in their blood. That's why that place is one big ****posthole now:
-gif removed-
Just a reminder, please make sure that gifs are properly censored.

NidoMay

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4897-6023-8031
If your shield HP is low, the bubble will decrease and you risk getting shield poked. Is this happening?
Oh I know that, if anything as a Jr and Koopalings player, it's how I end up killing half the time (fsmash has a mean poke right at the most damaging part) but it was a fresh shield that time. I'm going to guess "cheating cpu... again" on that one. Only other thing I can think of (not with that situation, I mean in general) is that maybe the gamepad's size makes me a bit unwieldly and a bit hard to hit the button on time.

I have tried looking around for a gamecube adapter but the only games store in town doesn't have any (STILL) despite selling the controllers... and not the thing they need to work.

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
@ NidoMay NidoMay : Don't worry, just keep searching. If all else fails, there's always the Controller Pro or Classic Controller. Or the 3DS if you have one.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I have tried looking around for a gamecube adapter but the only games store in town doesn't have any (STILL) despite selling the controllers... and not the thing they need to work.
Blame Nintendo for not manufacturing more than enough GC adapters.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
But didnt they restock them? I could of swore they did
Well the common belief is they weren't expecting the GC adapters to sell like hot cakes. Well they did, and now we're forced to wait until they restock more GC adapters while we hang on to our cold, starved GC controllers.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Well the common belief is they weren't expecting the GC adapters to sell like hot cakes. Well they did, and now we're forced to wait until they restock more GC adapters while we hang on to our cold, starved GC controllers.
I don't care, I have my bootleg adaptater that works on every Wii U game that accept the Pro controller.
Bootlegs are good sometimes. Sometimes.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
This isn't say nonsense but what is everybody's new years resolutions ?

Mine are to get better at Smash
To hopefully see my mains back in smash 4
And to get a Kirby and Dedede amiibo to relive Brawl in the Family
I want to do more creative things rather than farting around on the internet all the time.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
You really don't like Lucahjin?

I actually have heard of Kiki's delivery service before though. When I got the Brave Little Toaster Goes to Mars on VHS it had a preview for Kiki's delivery service, but since I'm in college I don't have time to rent it.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I really want Yo-kai Watch after looking at videos of it
I actually have heard of Kiki's delivery service before though. When I got the Brave Little Toaster Goes to Mars on VHS it had a preview for Kiki's delivery service, but since I'm in college I don't have time to rent it.
There is always websites you could find it on

Last edited:

PF9

Smash Lord
Today is my 25th birthday, which begins on a somber note as longtime ESPN anchor Stuart Scott dies at 49 from cancer.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Today is my 25th birthday, which begins on a somber note as longtime ESPN anchor Stuart Scott dies at 49 from cancer.
Happy birthday, you have my respects.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Watched the episode 3 of Kill la Kill. So far, it's good. The show actually explains everything in a somewhat logic way, especially on the clothes (that's really original, for real). The fights are extremely dynamic and epic, that for sure. Though I have a little problem : the humour. It's good, yes, but the humour is extremely reptitive. It's either about the dumb moments of Mako or sex jokes (look, boobs, laugh at them). But the characters are strong and really likeable.
It's good.

And I'll still say it, even without glasses and by changing hairstyle, Aikuro is still a Japanese Gooseman for me.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
@ Luggy Luggy went to the blue daba dee daba da side now?

We need someone to make more Attack on Titan images with the Social thread being the titans.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
@ Luggy Luggy went to the blue daba dee daba da side now?

We need someone to make more Attack on Titan images with the Social thread being the titans.
Yes, the blue light side, not the blue :4sonic: side.
I paid for dat, in a gentle way :

Thats mostly the reason why I cant seem to like it as much as everyone else.
It relies too much on the boobs than the lore itself, wich seems pretty big (two clans that wanted each others dead and "who killed daddy") but is overshadowed by the...boobs and sex jokes.
Heck, I already knew the character of Aikuro just by his looks, thanks to the character of Gooseman on Newgrounds. You know : crazy pervert guy who got weird friends and always look chill. Yeah, already knew it when I saw him.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Its actually pretty boring around here. It is far more entertaining to watch Yo-kai Watch videos and play Captain Toad
Yeah, I watch Kill la Kill in the mean time, since the thread is pretty calm right now.
Might just put this video here :

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Its actually pretty boring around here. It is far more entertaining to watch Yo-kai Watch videos and play Captain Toad
Tomorrow school starts again so everybody's doing their homework now.

Yeah, I watch Kill la Kill in the mean time, since the thread is pretty calm right now.
Might just put this video here :
You do know you're one of the little kiddies here yourself, right? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom