• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
When bored, apply Me!Me!Me!

Actually, that's probably not a good idea.

So, it's 2015, where's the New 3DS, Nintendo?

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
No, I'm a brave boy. *Insert Jontron here*
Just to be sure you didn´t misunderstood me, I meant by age, not by behavior.

When bored, apply Me!Me!Me!

Actually, that's probably not a good idea.

So, it's 2015, where's the New 3DS, Nintendo?
Having a drink with FlipNote Studio and their old friend PokéBank.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
You can also punish them with Pikachu, Ness, Pit, and Dark Pit.
You can also punish by getting disconnected from the match. :troll:

Anyway, Watchmojo released tehir Top 10 Animated Films of All Time. I think the list is fair, accurate, and shows no bias (especially for the top spot).

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Only from 55 to 73? How long did that take you because it sounds like you're levelling up wrong. Although I will congratulate you on beating Sephiroth at that level. I was at level 99 and found the fight EXTREMELY easy. The Lingering Will was brutal though and I wound up having to boost Sora's stats past the max level.

Oh and the Mushroom you did, was it the Halloween Town one (number two, the Xigbar one involving you reflecting stuff)? That's the one I did to get the Serenity Crystal.
I wasn't focusing on leveling up. Is there an easy way to farm levels in KH2FM? I think I beat Seph at 68 though.

I did the Agrabah mushroom. Final Form+Using Potions=3 Seconds

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I slept till very late today :v to almost noon time. Due to yesterday's scare I was wired most of the night and it took me like 5 hours to fall asleep. And since my room is very dark due to the shutters being closed to keep it from getting super cold, I didn't know when morning came and it was nearly noon...

I need to really set an alarm :v

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
D

Deleted member

Someone here is going to die.

http://moviepilot.com/posts/2015/01...e-galaxy-for-2014-s-top-grossing-film-2555639

This just happened. I've already stated that I hated the Hunger Games. And this happens.

Does anyone want to volunteer to die?
Hunger Games is so 2012. And that year was bad to begin with. :troll:
Out of the two I'd rather watch Guardians.. but I barely watch movies so neither. *laughs*

Another quote I know. lol

What I want to know is if there are more of the other characters and where I can get them.

I also just randomly saw a McDonald's commercial with Mario and Bowser in it.
inb4 Mario Happy Meal figures. Mario's not alone, as Rayman, Sonic, and some other characters joined him on this specific area.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
inb4 Mario Happy Meal figures. Mario's not alone, as Rayman, Sonic, and some other characters joined him on this specific area.
Nothing about happy meal toys, they just popped up.

Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner were in it too. It was weird, a bunch of character going from fighting to being happy.

There was a similar commercial with other famous characters in it, I nearly burst out laughing when Freddy offered food to Jason.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So I'm at the fourth level of Dillon's Rolling Western, and I have a question.
There's a quest that's given to me at the start regarding a tower. If I say no to it, are there any consequences?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Nothing about happy meal toys, they just popped up.

Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner were in it too. It was weird, a bunch of character going from fighting to being happy.

There was a similar commercial with other famous characters in it, I nearly burst out laughing when Freddy offered food to Jason.
Oh really? I wonder what happened to Ronald now that he's been replaced by this strange Happy Meal mutant mascot thing.

Freddy vs. Jason 2 confirmed too.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
So it appears that me and my girl had this debate in regards to two of the greatest gaming developers that went downhill over the years (Capcom and Sega). She believes that while Capcom may be running out of cash soon and that the DLC craze is getting to them, they still have better quality titles when compared to what Sega had recently. She noted that a game like Ultra Street Fighter IV had little to no problems and had better overall control than Sonic Lost World despite being another SF rehash. She also argued that Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies was one of the best 3DS titles ever produced and blew Rhythm Thief out of the water any day. She also argued that they only had one failure in the early 2010's and it was named Remember Me.

While I did agree with some of her points, I personally felt that Sega is actually better than Capcom when it came to fanservice and customer feedback. I used Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed as an example because it was a quality racing game with most of the characters the fandom even wanted (Terrible "promotional" DLC choices aside) while Capcom failed to do so with Street Fighter and charged the hell out of DLC. It took nearly a generation until Street Fighter fans had gotten Hugo back and the likes of Poison (Which appeared in the worst of the Namco X franchise) and that they failed to give us Mega Man for Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3. Then I've said that Capcom had hurt their good franchises like Devil May Cry, Resident Evil (Though I personally disagree with the fandom), Bionic Commando, and Dino Crisis while Sega had only done so with Golden Axe and Sonic.

It was one of these debates that she felt the need to have after I had just left church. Both companies have their fair share of flaws, but they are good in their own way and actually try to do their best for their customers. Even giants like Nintendo did have their fair share of problems (*cough* *cough* Poor Wii U advertisement *cough*), though Sony and Namco are no better.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
She also argued that Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies was one of the best 3DS titles ever produced and blew Rhythm Thief out of the water any day.
True and True Although if she has said It blew professor Layton out of the water I would of hated her just by you saying that
Also " my girl"? Call me over professional but ... nvm,your life

Also thanks for reminding me, I still have to send my wife her Dedenne

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Oh really? I wonder what happened to Ronald now that he's been replaced by this strange Happy Meal mutant mascot thing.
I found the commercial.
It wasn't actually two different ones, I must have missed Mario on the first run.

[collapse= Notable parts]Pac-Man and a ghost.

Joker making a balloon animal for Batman.

Dorothy and the Wicked Witch riding a broom together . . . and taking a selfy.

Spongebob and Plankton blowing bubbles from spatulas.

The party symbols for democrats and republicans hugging. No, I'm not joking.

Freddy skewering chicken nuggets and offering them to Jason.

Mario holding a Piranha Plant that spits a heart shaped fireball. Bowser is very amused.

The Smurfs giving apples to the guy that wants to eat the Smurfs.

Wile E. Coyote blowing up TNT... that makes a heart shaped explosion for the Road Runner.

Airplanes skywriting a heart for King Kong.

Grumpy Cat. [/collapse]
I died.

D

Deleted member

I found the commercial.
It wasn't actually two different ones, I must have missed Mario on the first run.

[collapse= Notable parts]Pac-Man and a ghost.

Joker making a balloon animal for Batman.

Dorothy and the Wicked Witch riding a broom together . . . and taking a selfy.

Spongebob and Plankton blowing bubbles from spatulas.

The party symbols for democrats and republicans hugging. No, I'm not joking.

Freddy skewering chicken nuggets and offering them to Jason.

Mario holding a Piranha Plant that spits a heart shaped fireball. Bowser is very amused.

The Smurfs giving apples to the guy that wants to eat the Smurfs.

Wile E. Coyote blowing up TNT... that makes a heart shaped explosion for the Road Runner.

Airplanes skywriting a heart for King Kong.

Grumpy Cat. [/collapse]
I died.
Paper Marioception. Why? Similar art style. :troll:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
True and True Although if she has said It blew professor Layton out of the water I would of hated her just by you saying that
Also " my girl"? Call me over professional but ... nvm,your life

Also thanks for reminding me, I still have to send my wife her Dedenne
Yeah, Nintendo's products arguably blow Capcom's put of the water, which is why I'm glad she didn't say Ace Attorney was better than Layton (Rivalries aside, I love both series despite their differences). While Phoenix Wright may have been a lawyer that survived the worst, Layton actually spends most of his time solving better puzzles and fighter. Though the Rhythm Thief comparison wasn't that fair since it is a new IP that had potential. At least Sonic the Hedgehog still lives while Mega Man is on life support due to Capcom's ignorance towards the Blue Bomber. We Mega Man fans are at that state where we would be fine with a bad Mega Man game over no Mega Man games at all. :laugh:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Yeah, Nintendo's products arguably blow Capcom's put of the water, which is why I'm glad she didn't say Ace Attorney was better than Layton (Rivalries aside, I love both series despite their differences). While Phoenix Wright may have been a lawyer that survived the worst, Layton actually spends most of his time solving better puzzles and fighter.
Well seeing how they had a co-op game, cant really say Rivalries anymore

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
While Phoenix Wright may have been a lawyer that survived the worst, Layton actually spends most of his time solving better puzzles and fighter.
Both series have had their taste of extremely great 180 degrees plot twists. Which is one of the reasons why I like both series.
But this isn't coherent to your story, just wanted to say that. :p

Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Yeah, Nintendo's products arguably blow Capcom's put of the water, which is why I'm glad she didn't say Ace Attorney was better than Layton (Rivalries aside, I love both series despite their differences). While Phoenix Wright may have been a lawyer that survived the worst, Layton actually spends most of his time solving better puzzles and fighter. Though the Rhythm Thief comparison wasn't that fair since it is a new IP that had potential. At least Sonic the Hedgehog still lives while Mega Man is on life support due to Capcom's ignorance towards the Blue Bomber. We Mega Man fans are at that state where we would be fine with a bad Mega Man game over no Mega Man games at all. :laugh:
I feel like Capcom would just release a game about Bad Box-art Mega Man fighting badly-drawn Robot Masters.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I feel like Capcom would just release a game about Bad Box-art Mega Man fighting badly-drawn Robot Masters.
Considering these are the same guys who gave us that abomination in Street Fighter x Tekken, I have a bad feeling that it will happen. I'd rather play a game on psycho Pac-Man on a Mokujin mech over that if it's real. :urg:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Who wouldn't want to see Pac-man in a giant mech?
One thing for sure is that it will be miles better than playing as a giant creepy Pac-Man with visible teeth and an annoying voice. Who am I kidding, Mokujin Mech Pac-Man is better than any form of Pac-Man that Ghostly Adventures had (Even the hideous Ape Pac-Man).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom