• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I sense invisible people in this thread!

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Hmm what do you know! I am sensing even more invisible people here!

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I'm wondering if the Smash Bros bundle really was just a pre-order thing and I'm now forced to buy the items separately or go with Gamestop's deal for $10 more but without the bundle box...I still need to get a new Wii U Gamepad. ;_;

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
You can't see me, my main can turn into a ninja.

wait crap
we lost that ability
Can't hide from THE AURA no matter who you are! I see all even those who are invisible! I am just that good!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Welp, my cellphone's battery started to die, and probably I'll have a hard time getting a new one because is a "ancient Sony Ericsson Cybershot"

D

Deleted member

I'm wondering if the Smash Bros bundle really was just a pre-order thing and I'm now forced to buy the items separately or go with Gamestop's deal for $10 more but without the bundle box...I still need to get a new Wii U Gamepad. ;_;
If only the GamePad was sold separately outside Japan... what happened to yours?

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
If only the GamePad was sold separately outside Japan... what happened to yours?
Got stolen by my brother's friends when the rest of the family was in China and he was home alone for a week. He had a party, fell asleep, then a few of them stole a whole bunch of stuff like Xbox 360, Xbone, some laptops, jewelry, bags, and my Gamepad for some reason...My Wii U is still here along with the Gamepad's charge port though.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Got stolen by my brother's friends when the rest of the family was in China and he was home alone for a week. He had a party, fell asleep, then a few of them stole a whole bunch of stuff like Xbox 360, Xbone, some laptops, jewelry, bags, and my Gamepad for some reason...My Wii U is still here along with the Gamepad's charge port though.
Your brothers friends are idiots >_>

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So what's about that invasion from the Zelda Thread? We'll have to unleash the mighty power of the Knuckles to save us?
I hope they don't realize that I dropped Zelda from my Smash 4 mains

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Your brothers friends are idiots >_>
It could have also been the strangers his friends brought. We don't know who did it among 8 people yet, and the police won't interview my brother until later today on the 4th. I don't think they called the suspects yet...at this point I wouldn't be surprised if the thieves already sold the items.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
In a matter of one sitting of Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix I:

• Grinded and Maxed out Wisdom, Master, Limit, and Final Form. Reached Lvl 6 in Summons
  • Got Save the Queen+ and Save the King+ along with Ultima Weapon
  • Beat up to the first two Paradox Cups
  • Beat Sephiroth and got Fenrir
  • Defeated the remaining Absent Silhouettes (Marluxia and Vexen)
  • Went through the entirety of Cavern of Remembrance and made it to the Data Organization XIII members.
  • Defeated Data Marluxia
  • Tried doing some Mushroom XIII but realized they were bull****, found the easiest one and S ranked it for the material I needed for Ultima Weapon
  • Leveled up from 55 to 73
...My eyes hurt.

D

Deleted member

Wow man, sorry to hear that. Those criminals should pay for their actions. Did you try calling Nintendo support and tell them about it so that they could send you one for free?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Everybody is at the Zelda thread now

Anyway; sometimes is hard to live in México and have tastes considered "anti-mexican" ; I dislike most of the music played here, I don't watch local TV because it's declining quality and I have a huge dislike for Football Soccer, because of that many people see me as a weirdo or even as traitor (specially because my dislike for Soccer) and it's hard to have calm talks with certain people.

For example; me and my brother (who also dislikes Soccer) watched some NBA classic matches from 1977 today, but my nephew appeared and demanded to change the channel because he wanted to see an European Soccer match or something, we ignored him but he started to brag without a good reason about football; saying stuff like "Soccer is more popular and active during the year", "Basket has only NBA and Soccer has a lot of popular leagues on the world" and the best (or worst?) one: "Ronaldo can beat all your NBA players in a football match easily."

My brother just facepalmed and I started laughing so hard until the point my nephew gave up about changing the channel.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
In a matter of one sitting of Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix I:

• Grinded and Maxed out Wisdom, Master, Limit, and Final Form. Reached Lvl 6 in Summons
  • Got Save the Queen+ and Save the King+ along with Ultima Weapon
  • Beat up to the first two Paradox Cups
  • Beat Sephiroth and got Fenrir
  • Defeated the remaining Absent Silhouettes (Marluxia and Vexen)
  • Went through the entirety of Cavern of Remembrance and made it to the Data Organization XIII members.
  • Defeated Data Marluxia
  • Tried doing some Mushroom XIII but realized they were bull****, found the easiest one and S ranked it for the material I needed for Ultima Weapon
  • Leveled up from 55 to 73
...My eyes hurt.
Only from 55 to 73? How long did that take you because it sounds like you're levelling up wrong. Although I will congratulate you on beating Sephiroth at that level. I was at level 99 and found the fight EXTREMELY easy. The Lingering Will was brutal though and I wound up having to boost Sora's stats past the max level.

Oh and the Mushroom you did, was it the Halloween Town one (number two, the Xigbar one involving you reflecting stuff)? That's the one I did to get the Serenity Crystal.

Last edited:

Soul.

It could have also been the strangers his friends brought. We don't know who did it among 8 people yet, and the police won't interview my brother until later today on the 4th. I don't think they called the suspects yet...at this point I wouldn't be surprised if the thieves already sold the items.
That sucks...hope your problem is solved as soon as possible.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Everybody is at the Zelda thread now

Anyway; sometimes is hard to live in México and have tastes considered "anti-mexican" ; I dislike most of the music played here, I don't watch local TV because it's declining quality and I have a huge dislike for Football Soccer, because of that many people see me as a weirdo or even as traitor (specially because my dislike for Soccer) and it's hard to have calm talks with certain people.

For example; me and my brother (who also dislikes Soccer) watched some NBA classic matches from 1977 today, but my nephew appeared and demanded to change the channel because he wanted to see an European Soccer match or something, we ignored him but he started to brag without a good reason about football; saying stuff like "Soccer is more popular and active during the year", "Basket has only NBA and Soccer has a lot of popular leagues on the world" and the best (or worst?) one: "Ronaldo can beat all your NBA players in a football match easily."

My brother just facepalmed and I started laughing so hard until the point my nephew gave up about changing the channel.
wow, thats sad :ohwell: :facepalm:

I mean might as well join in the fun. I still dunno why that place is so popular. Or why it even exist.
Because FalKoopa said that he went to the Zelda Social thread, then he said he left straight away. So I went and had a look, commented a few times, especially how these two thought the Zelda social thread was the most active Soical thread on SWF or something like that... which is BS because of this thread of course

Then found out they were raiding other Social threads with pictures, so I warned the few people here at the time and then someone suggested to raid the Smash 4 Social thread, I simply laughed at them, which caught their attention and then... yeah it went from there :p

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
wow, thats sad :ohwell: :facepalm:

Because FalKoopa said that he went to the Zelda Social thread, then he said he left straight away. So I went and had a look, commented a few times, especially how these two thought the Zelda social thread was the most active Soical thread on SWF or something like that... which is BS because of this thread of course

Then found out they were raiding other Social threads with pictures, so I warned the few people here at the time and then someone suggested to raid the Smash 4 Social thread, I simply laughed at them, which caught their attention and then... yeah it went from there :p
It's not so sad really; I learned to laugh when similar situations happen.

Regarding the Zelda thread; I always wanted to check it but... Zelda is my secondary now :troll:
Anyway if tomorrow I log in and I see this place on (Din's) fire because a raid I'll do what I supposed to do...
Blame Warchamp7

Goodnight Visible and Invisible people!

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Wow... the Zelda mains at the Zelda Social thread love Zelda huh?
Lol, I don't even know XD >_>
Some Zelda fans I just don't get them a times
Guys, I think the Zelda thread wants to take over all Smash 4 Social threads. They have invaded the ZSS social threads with pics of Smash characters heads replacing Samus' :crazy:
So but if they go to far then it time to take out the trash.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Some Zelda fans I just don't get them a times

So but if they go to far then it time to take out the trash.
Lol, they actually had a picture on the Zelda Social thread which had Zelda holding a battery and Megaman lying (dead I assume) on the ground, while a purple pikmin looked over him :p
And the poster said "Zelda mains will not show mercy", or something like that.

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Lol, they actually had a picture on the Zelda Social thread which had Zelda holding a battery and Megaman lying (dead I assume) on the ground, while a purple pikmin looked over him :p
And the poster said "Zelda mains will not show mercy", or something like that.
I saw it, I guest Sakurai didn't show mercy for their Main that is.:troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom