• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

If only Nintendo sold separate GamePads on America and Europe (Australia too).. that'd be a godsend. Sadly most of us can't tell the difference between what is Wii and what is Wii U, and therefore we'd buy a GamePad for use with the former console, resulting in unplayability. Those feels man. :/

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Today I discovered that Runner2 has a sasquatch with Daisy Dukes in it

Best game 11/10

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I spent all day watching Rambo Movies...and now I log in and see the name of the Thread...

THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
And now I get 2 days of free time yayyyyyy!

I spent all day watching Rambo Movies...and now I log in and see the name of the Thread...

THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER
I KNOW I LOVE IT.

I used to use that on GameSpot back in 2011 or so.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Customer paid 800 in mostly 1's and 5's. I was 10 minutes past my shift because the line built up

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
"Pac Man & The Ghostly Adventures is the best show that I had ever seen with quite the catchy intro. The video games and toys are also top notch material for the kids to enjoy."

Said no one ever.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Also it pisses me off that so many people came in the last 10 minutes. The last hour before that was dead

D

Deleted member

"Pac Man & The Ghostly Adventures is the best show that I had ever seen with quite the catchy intro. The video games and toys are also top notch material for the kids to enjoy."

Said no one ever.
Are the games even good? They don't get reviews by high profile sites such as GameSpot and IGNorant. And GameXplain.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Are the games even good? They don't get reviews by high profile sites such as GameSpot and IGNorant. And GameXplain.
Don't you mean GameOverXplainUntilYouDecideToMuteTheVideoAndDrainYourEarDrums?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
They are average to terrible at best with usually scores of 5/10 and 3/5. Hey, that also means that the games themselves are even better than Sonic Boom's video games. :laugh:

Last edited:

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
I wouldn't take GameSpot's opinion seriously.

Even as old veteran of the community there, I never really did.

D

Deleted member

They are average to terrible at best with usually scores of 5/10 and 3/5. Hey, that also means that the games themselves are even better than Sonic Boom's video games. :laugh:
Not surprising. When I see the Bandai Namco logo in a game's box I always think about mixed reviews or it's just bad, but I guess there could be exceptions.. Pac-Man is only famous for his arcade game, and therefore he only has one game in reality. :troll:

About Sonic Boom.. yeah lol. And it's funny because both are television shows adapted into games.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Not surprising. When I see the Bandai Namco logo in a game's box I always think about mixed reviews or it's just bad, but I guess there could be exceptions.. Pac-Man is only famous for his arcade game, and therefore he only has one game in reality. :troll:

About Sonic Boom.. yeah lol. And it's funny because both are television shows adapted into games.
>implying critics are important in your opinion of a game

Also they're responsible for putting out the Tales games and they published the Xenosaga trilogy so that's something.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Also, we can ALL agree that Sonic Boom's cartoon is more tolerable and funny compared to the more childish Pac-Man & the Ghostly Adventures TV Show. I can listen to Sticks's quirky scenes over Pac-Boy's whiny voice any time of day.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Customer paid 800 in mostly 1's and 5's. I was 10 minutes past my shift because the line built up
I'm guilty of having paid for about $150 towards a DS in 5 cent coins. Although I was put towards the side and had to count all the coins in neat piles so no one was held up.
Were you not able to simply reject them? Where I live, customers can be rejected for paying like that. A friend of mine would just reject people paying anything over $10 with stuff smaller than $1 coins. I only managed to pay for my DS the way I did because I knew the person at the register.

Soul.

If you're going to make a game based on a TV show, you could at least make it good and not some weird mess (Rise of Lyric) and ruin what made the character "special" (Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures).

D

Deleted member

>implying critics are important in your opinion of a game

Also they're responsible for putting out the Tales games and they published the Xenosaga trilogy so that's something.
I was never into those games, but I think they deliver (delivered on Xenosaga, as Monolith is owned by Nintendo now) on that.

Also, we can ALL agree that Sonic Boom's cartoon is more tolerable and funny compared to the more childish Pac-Man & the Ghostly Adventures TV Show. I can listen to Sticks's quirky scenes over Pac-Boy's whiny voice any time of day.
I don't watch TV that much, but I heard his voice. I can't describe it... it must be a new species or something. They should've never redesigned Pac-Man in the first place.. but then again, only his face and boots changed in 2010 (Pac-Man Party), I didn't mind that one, but the disaster that's going on currently (the teeth, having actual fingers on hand, what else...).. just no. Thank you based Sakurai for choosing the right design for this character in Smash Bros..

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm guilty of having paid for about $150 towards a DS in 5 cent coins. Although I was put towards the side and had to count all the coins in neat piles so no one was held up.
Were you not able to simply reject them? Where I live, customers can be rejected for paying like that. A friend of mine would just reject people paying anything over $10 with stuff smaller than $1 coins. I only managed to pay for my DS the way I did because I knew the person at the register.
I would reject a payment if the person was using 5 cent coins

Tell them to go to someplace that has coin star and convert it to dollars

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
If you're going to make a game based on a TV show, you could at least make it good and not some weird mess (Rise of Lyric) and ruin what made the character "special" (Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures).
Just like how almost every video game adapted from a movie or TV show is arguably doomed to be terrible (Brave, Phineas & Pherb, ect.). It's like history loves to repeat itself with that cliche.

I don't watch TV that much, but I heard his voice. I can't describe it... it must be a new species or something. They should've never redesigned Pac-Man in the first place.. but then again, only his face and boots changed in 2010 (Pac-Man Party), I didn't mind that one, but the disaster that's going on currently (the teeth, having actual fingers on hand, what else...).. just no. Thank you based Sakurai for choosing the right design for this character in Smash Bros..
Or even worse, if Namco or Sakurai was cruel enough to have that "Pac is Back" song in Smash. I would rather pick the annoying Libble Rabble Medley over that "musical abomination" any day. *shudders*

Last edited:

Soul.

Just like how almost every video game adapted from a movie or TV show is arguably doomed to be terrible (Brave, Phineas & Pherb, ect.). It's like history loves to repeat itself with that cliche.
Hahah, those two. Boring series. Like you said, they're doomed to be terrible. Why bother making a game that you know it's not going to be well received by people? Marketing? lol pls. That makes no sense to me.
To discuss something else......
Wow... the Zelda mains at the Zelda Social thread love Zelda huh?
Lol, I don't even know XD >_>
......Zelda is still bad. :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom