• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Yeah, I was wondering about who Fuujin was since I remember someone mentioning if he was banned again. I didn't dare to ask because I was afraid of being sucked into another crazy land. :p

So, why does he keep coming back?
Not quite sure beyond troll reasons. All I know is ban him on sight, and add another tally to the on-going alt account list he has in the staff boards.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
lol Kill la Kill. Seems overrated to me. Shadow has the best edge though. There's no denial.

My, my....It's a miracle! Oh my god, am I dreaming.
Yes.
Wake up xSoul.
It's time to go to bed.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Huh, well, it's the internet, so it makes sense there's bishie fan art of Ravio. Oh, and creepy Yuga... That's his name right? Man, I really need to get A Link Between Worlds.

Letters are hard, meanie.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You're welcome to help. I'm not exactly the best at Photoshop.
Really? I have both Photoshop and Illustrator ready but I prefer to use the former. I would just need a mod / user tell me the new title and I'd make it as soon as possible. :p

Well I've been a "staff member" for ZippCast and helped them on icons and logos so yeah.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I actually genuinely liked Shadow the Hedgehog. Yes, I was put-off by Tails swearing and things like that, but I actually did have a lot of fun with the game.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I actually genuinely liked Shadow the Hedgehog. Yes, I was put-off by Tails swearing and things like that, but I actually did have a lot of fun with the game.
Tails swore? I recalled the G.U.N. Commander, Sonic, Shadow, and Espio being the only ones who had done so.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Knuckles and Sonic swore too.
Correction, I nearly forgot about those two due to how brief it was. Though chronologically Rouge the Bat would be the first Sonic character to swear since the Japanese version of Sonic Battle. Then again, most Japanese dubs of Sonic games these days had swearing (Especially Lost World with the Edgy Six). :laugh:

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Really? I have both Photoshop and Illustrator ready but I prefer to use the former. I would just need a mod / user tell me the new title and I'd make it as soon as possible. :p
Sure. I'll inform you when I plan on changing it again. But make sure you don't tell the folks in the thread ahead of time. ;)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Everyone in Team Rose gets some love, but Big the Cat gains the infamy of being "Sonic's Jar Jar Binks". All the guy ever wanted was to save Froggy and be lazy yet the fanbase demonize him as one of the worst video game characters in history. The hard to control fishing missions in the original Sonic Adventure and his irrelevance to the game's plot didn't help. The fact that he was only a trophy in the PC version of Sonic Generations goes to show that Sonic Team really wants to get rid of him. :(

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
As I child, she was one of my fav Sonic characters. Even if I don't care about the franchise anymore, I still like her.

... Then I had to put her name in Google Images *sigh*
Explicit filter is your best friend. I learned my lesson with Star Fox. :dizzy:

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
As I child, she was one of my fav Sonic characters. Even if I don't care about the franchise anymore, I still like her.

... Then I had to put her name in Google Images *sigh*
Fan art made her edgier than Shadow! :joyful:

Look!

Uh... Did Cream return in Generations or any of the recent Sonic games?

D

Deleted member

Sure. I'll inform you when I plan on changing it again. But make sure you don't tell the folks in the thread ahead of time. ;)
Of course, of course. I wouldn't do that.. it's like a new game console. The company wouldn't want stuff to get leaked that steals the hype surrounding it. xD
Is it going to be on PMs, right?

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Well then. We could settle it in Smash....3DS? Then we'll see who's done with who.
I mean I guess?
Thing is, I'm not at the top of my game today.
But I'll still take you up on your offer.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
4 something years ago when I got this job I thought it would improve my social skills and dealing with people. But instead it did the opposite. I hate dealing with people. Every day at my job it's just building up frustration and anger throughout the day.

And I can't tell someone something they are doing is wrong or rude without me being the jackass. How am i suppose to tell people what to do when they don't respect my position?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom