• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.

Best Weekly Shonen Jump cover in history! Too bad the many Dragon Ball Z fanboys disagree because Goku "deserves to be on this cover" while ignoring the fact that the artist only focused on ongoing/relevant series in the magazine. Besides, Naruto got a free pass since the series's cancellation was recent and Horikoshi (The author of Boku no Hero Academia) was inspired by that manga. This is the point where I feel that the fanbase is getting as bad as Batman's and the series over all is extremely overrated.

*Raises Kamehameha repellent flame shield*
HOLD UP!! WHY THE HELL IS MR.SATAN NOT ON THERE!! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!
:troll:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I'm still waiting on the day Nostalgia Critic gets to review Kangaroo Jack since it's one of those "kids movies" that's too childish for adults and too inappropriate for kids. I can already imagine at least one Big Lipped Alligator Moment joke out of him, especially for the hallucination scene.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
My mother makes me nervous sometimes with how she never, ever stops preaching to me and my brother as a captive audience. I can't tell what her spiritual ramblings have to do with God and what they have to do with her own mental issues anymore.

If someone dares to makes a crack to the effect of "what's the difference", I will personally shove a grenade down their throat.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
This is some next-gen graphics. Sega once again does what Nintendoesn't.
You know what's the best part, they had recently leaked some footage of Sonic Adventure 3. I managed to get some photos of it before the trailer was taken down.

:troll:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Oh man, the For Glory salt is real with the 2Pac Ladder. My brother and I were disconnected from doing that in two matches.

Time for the salt:

Too bad it might get patched... Oh well! :troll:

Last edited:

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
(My ears are bleeding... Make her stop...)
Are you okay?! It seems like something's wrong in your life.

EDIT: Read up by myself. I don't know what to say about your mom...

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

This is arguably the most realistic representation of edginess that I've ever seen. All it really needs is Courage the Cowardly Dog and Raven in order for it to be complete.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero

This is arguably the most realistic representation of edginess that I've ever seen. All it really needs is Courage the Cowardly Dog and Raven in order for it to be complete.
The present is already full of darkness and over-the-edginess. I wonder what the future brings...

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I don't see how the Pac ladder can be patched without changing Pac's UpB significantly. He'll probably make it so that they die once cross the upper blast line.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

What about Dracula, Alucard, and Lucifer in Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2, Raiden from Metal Gear, Noctis from Final Fantasy XV, Bomberman from Bomberman: Act Zero, and... Starfy? We all know Starfy is edgier than the edge of a lightsaber. :p

D

Deleted member

I wish that was the case! Carry On Wayward Son's not in GH3 sadly. :(
Really? Wow lol. I never played those games though.

Didn't feel like reading the last few pages. What's new?
(I think I'm becoming @Flight )
To become Flight, it is required for you to use an icon similar to mine, that is, implying you need to use an Aspyr icon. Or, of course, become Old Flight by using the old Flight character icon I showed here before. :troll:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
What about Dracula, Alucard, and Lucifer in Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2, Raiden from Metal Gear, Noctis from Final Fantasy XV, Bomberman from Bomberman: Act Zero, and... Starfy? We all know Starfy is edgier than the edge of a lightsaber. :p
How can I forget about those guys since their edgy factor can be best described as off the charts. Let's not forget the edgy female protagonist from the video game WET while we're at it.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
We need Dark Pit there.
Dark Pit ain't got **** on American Art Kirby. Dark Pit is a wannabe edgy McEdger. :p

That wimpy pretty boy? :troll:

[collapse=]Raiden is more tragic than edgy. That scene before the microwave hall... [/collapse]
But look at his black armor! So edgy, so sharp, so dark. :p

Seriously, Raiden is a tragic hero made more tragic because everyone rips on him.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Seriously, Raiden is a tragic hero made more tragic because everyone rips on him.
We've talked about this before, and say what you want, but he's still a badass ninja cyborg, especially since Rising came out.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
We've talked about this before, and say what you want, but he's still a badass ninja cyborg, especially since Rising came out.
Being tragic doesn't stop him from being a badass. It's the same thing for Dante, Vergil, Big Boss, Batman, the classical Greek heroes, and more.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I don't see how the Pac ladder can be patched without changing Pac's UpB significantly. He'll probably make it so that they die once cross the upper blast line.
But if the blast zone is changed to suicide upon reaching it with a recovery, what about Dedede and others who can easily pass it either intentionally or accidental? Would suck to go for an off screen attack only to suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom