• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Didn't they say that Mewtwo would become paid DLC?
Which is also a disadvantage of not having eShop here. I can't buy any digital game for 3DS/Wii U due to not being available in my territory, you can only get Swapnote and game uploads.

If not, I would gladly play Dillon's Rolling Western, and any Shantae game besides the original.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I would get Mewtwo and the CD, if it weren't for the fact that I don't have a Smash 3DS code...

I'm secretly praying that someone will give me a free one so I can get Mewtwo and the CD >_>
Why do you need a code you you could simply register it. or is it only in AUS you need a code?

Morbi

Scavenger
most are there for the lore, it doesn't in anyway cater to furries at all. so please.... It hurts to see people thinking that lol but you are free to think what you want

Since this is all talk about popular games people think arr overrated, Imma just poof before a go defensive pf
Just a question, why does Five Nights at Freddy's not cater to furries? I agree that it does not intentionally cater to furries; however, regardless of intent, you have a sexy chicken wearing nothing but panties with a lingerie bib advocating the line, "lets eat."

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
When you get a new Nintendo Wii U/ 3DS game you get a little product code you register on Club Nintendo.... that's how you get the Mewtwo DLC and the CD basically >_> :(
really? I didn't get that and I was still qualified
Just a question, why does Five Nights at Freddy's not cater to furries? I agree that it does not intentionally cater to furries; however, regardless of intent, you have a sexy chicken wearing nothing but panties with a lingerie bib advocating the line, "lets eat."
better question is, where the hell is you amazing sig? and why did it get better?

Morbi

Scavenger
really? I didn't get that and I was still qualified

better question is, where the hell is you amazing sig? and why did it get better?
The moderators finally realized that they were biased, yet again. So one of them politely asked me to change it despite their **** up. It got better because now it is a double entendre. One could infer that Ramsay is gay for Greyjoy, but you still capture his good looks and intimidation.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Please tell me how you do dat :(

Must get the mewtwos :ohwell:
I just went on Club Nintendo and registered it.There was no code or anything. idk if it is a survey or something because when I register my Wii U one it seems my 3DS one was already registered.. but Im in the states so I might be different.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Man I can't wait till tournament mode is released. Would be nice to hop into something online that is not For Fun/For Glory.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Man I can't wait till tournament mode is released. Would be nice to hop into something online that is not For Fun/For Glory.
But... no 4friends ;_; lol jk :grin:

I just went on Club Nintendo and registered it.There was no code or anything. idk if it is a survey or something because when I register my Wii U one it seems my 3DS one was already registered.. but Im in the states so I might be different.
Ah ok then :ohwell:

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
When you register both you don't get a code right away, there will however be a picture of mewtwo and the CD sets. The codes are released when mewtwo is available.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Didn't feel like reading the last few pages. What's new?
(I think I'm becoming @Flight )

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
When you register both you don't get a code right away, there will however be a picture of mewtwo and the CD sets. The codes are released when mewtwo is available.
Nah, I need a code on a slip of paper that comes with the game and use that to register onto my Club Nintendo account, then I will able to get the Mewtwo DLC and and the CD as well :ohwell:

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Nah, I need a code on a slip of paper that comes with the game and use that to register onto my Club Nintendo account, then I will able to get the Mewtwo DLC and and the CD as well :ohwell:
Oh thought you meant the actual unlocking code,

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Do Club Nintendo codes expire? I collected a bunch from my old DS and Wii games that I plan to use.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Do Club Nintendo codes expire? I collected a bunch from my old DS and Wii games that I plan to use.
It varies. When I joined CN in December 2012, Pokémon Pearl worked, but Meteos did not. I assume it has to do with licensing issues - the last Meteos game was on XBox Live Arcade, despite the series as a whole being founded by Sakurai.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Best Weekly Shonen Jump cover in history! Too bad the many Dragon Ball Z fanboys disagree because Goku "deserves to be on this cover" while ignoring the fact that the artist only focused on ongoing/relevant series in the magazine. Besides, Naruto got a free pass since the series's cancellation was recent and Horikoshi (The author of Boku no Hero Academia) was inspired by that manga. This is the point where I feel that the fanbase is getting as bad as Batman's and the series over all is extremely overrated.

*Raises Kamehameha repellent flame shield*

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC

Best Weekly Shonen Jump cover in history! Too bad the many Dragon Ball Z fanboys disagree because Goku "deserves to be on this cover" while ignoring the fact that the artist only focused on ongoing/relevant series in the magazine. Besides, Naruto got a free pass since the series's cancellation was recent and Horikoshi (The author of Boku no Hero Academia) was inspired by that manga. This is the point where I feel that the fanbase is getting as bad as Batman's and the series over all is extremely overrated.

I wouldn't talk about what is overrated and what is not seeing how we had a heated discussion about that in later pages but that whole picture is pretty cool
But no Shaman King? Darn

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero

When you have a manga/anime fanbase that is larger than the population of several small countries combined, its only natural for them to defend what they claim to love. I just wish most of them had manners... or brains.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Forgot about that. That would nice as For Glory is getting rather boring with only two stocks/FD/plenty of Little Macs, while For Fun there's lag and potential trolls (recently just learned that you can send two reports each day).

Soul.

I saw Naruto in that image. What's he gonna do? Increase his rage meter with Rasengan or whatever? :troll:

Last edited:

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Forgot about that. That would nice as For Glory is getting rather boring with only two stocks/FD/plenty of Little Macs, while For Fun there's lag and potential trolls (recently just learned that you can send two reports each day).
Indeed, would be great to join a tournament with varied settings such as teams, non bs stages and more than 2 stocks.
Would be a breath of fresh air to have stock battles for teams instead of freaking 2 min timed matches. Nothing exciting ever happens with just 2 mins.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Has anyone seen this? Apparently someone has found out how to summon unavailable amiibo characters in Smash:

Same guy also post a similar video but with Duck Hunt.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Wait, Shaman King is still alive? I remember that having an amazing theme song.
Poor Yoh, he was going to be a support character in J-Stars. Though I can understand the situation since they felt the need to develop for a dying console like the PS3 (They could have waited until the PS4 came out instead of having to do an updated release). The director did say that if he were to do a sequel, he would try to add every WSJ protagonist in history. Considering the number of successes that magazine had, it will be literally impossible for that to actually happen regardless of how powerful the PS4/Xbone is.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Has anyone seen this? Apparently someone has found out how to summon unavailable amiibo characters in Smash:

Same guy also post a similar video but with Duck Hunt.
So mind telling up how this works?
Poor Yoh, he was going to be a support character i n J-Stars. .
So you are saying he isnt in game?

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I think I found a new favorite anime OP.

No flashy action sequences or J-Pop bands singing. Just a folk singer pouring his heart out through his vocals.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
So you are saying he isnt in game?
Nope, he was almost included and didn't make it due to time constraints. His code still exists in the game along with Dio, Jotaro Kujo, and Dai (Though Jotaro's moveset is still intact and can be modded with an existing character). It's a good thing the director did say that he's interested in doing a sequel with all Shonen Jump protagonists (Which will probably not be the case) in a recent interview.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I think I found a new favorite anime OP.

No flashy action sequences or J-Pop bands singing. Just a folk singer pouring his heart out through his vocals.
cant beat Baccano For me
Nope, he was almost included and didn't make it due to time constraints. His code still exists in the game along with Dio, Jotaro Kujo, and Dai (Though Jotaro's moveset is still intact and can be modded with an existing character). It's a good thing the director did say that he's interested in doing a sequel with all Shonen Jump protagonists (Which will probably not be the case) in a recent interview.
Well that sucks but oh well, time constraints are time constraints
And here everyone though Mac wasn't an air fighter lel
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
:079:

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

That sounds like they're salty... I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom