• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Okay, let's see the reasons of "why Fnaf is popular". It fuses to things that are popular : scary stuff and furries.
That's all. The lore is a secret element that make people stay, but other than that, it's just because of youtube and animals. And when you see how they see the animatronics so "kid friendly" when they just want to muder you, you quickly realize that this fandom doesn't give a crap about the jump scares and just want to see there favorite animatronic. Heck, they even make theories about making them the good guys, and a lot around Foxy.

It's just that : Youtube helped it grow, animatronics let the fandom in, and the lore make them stay. It's just that.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
10 freaking years old, which make me get even less why she's so obsessed with it, specially towards Foxy.
That's why kids of such age shouldn't be exposed to such things on the Internet. They lose their heads over stuff like that for whatever reason.

I was exposed to the true face of the Internet when I was 12, and I sort of became a typical "underaged easily angered and offended kid on the Internet" for sometime. Learned my lesson and actually starting maturing sometime after I became 14.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I just realized that the Smash Bros Soundtrack CD special offer is ending on Jan 13. Make sure to register both versions of Smash 4 to get the cd on club nintendo. I literally just did it now.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
People liking it is fine but goddammit, I just want to browse around peacefully but then suddenly one of those hideous things is in my face on every forum, art site and every time I go to Youtube. It's irritating.

You're not wrong at all, though. It's not the people, it's just the product itself that irks me.
This!

Same goes with that dang Minecraft garbage.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Hey guys. Anyone fancy a Smash-ing good time on the Wii U? I need a few good matches.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
My aunt is ok ;w; for now. Thank God. She may need another appointment for another doctor though to save her. But at least she's doing ok now

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I wouldnt.... say that because half of that fandom hate those people in the fandom... That statment is bound to start something
Well there's still a lot of those guys loving Fnaf anyway. Most of the people are here for the lore in general, the game itself, not so much.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Well there's still a lot of those guys loving Fnaf anyway. Most of the people are here for the lore in general, the game itself, not so much.
I'm there for both the gameplay and lore. :p

____

I'd put my two cents in on Minecraft but I'd rather this not turn into a "overrated games" subject.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
most are there for the lore, it doesn't in anyway cater to furries at all. so please.... It hurts to see people thinking that lol but you are free to think what you want

Since this is all talk about popular games people think arr overrated, Imma just poof before a go defensive pf

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
This!

Same goes with that dang Minecraft garbage.

Don't start, please. I loved Minecraft before but since it's bought by Microsoft it's dead to me. It was already dead when I left, so I don't even care.

LET'S CHANGE THE SUBJECT, PLEASE. Or else it will turn into an arena with memes all around. And tumblr as the commentator.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Don't start, please. I loved Minecraft before but since it's bought by Microsoft it's dead to me. It was already dead when I left, so I don't even care.

LET'S CHANGE THE SUBJECT, PLEASE. Or else it will turn into an arena with memes all around. And tumblr as the commentator.
So... PONIES! :troll:

Seriously though, APEX expectations anyone?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm intent on playing Hyrule Warriors for the first time tonight. Got it for Christmas, spent the other night playing Sm4sh Wii U but after that night I was spending time with family for a few days instead.

Today I've got all the free time in the world though. Can spend all the time I want playing them. :p

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Hey guys, I just realized that the Smash Bros Soundtrack CD special offer is ending on Jan 13. Make sure to register both versions of Smash 4 to get the cd on club nintendo. I literally just did it now.
I would gladly do that... if it was available for Central America, which means no CD or :mewtwomelee: for me... ****

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
So... PONIES! :troll:

Seriously though, APEX expectations anyone?
I know you're joking, but I wouldn't have even joked about that at this point. It's the absolute last thing this thread needs to be talking about right after FNaF, and I say that as someone who really likes the show. I'd rather this thread not be talking about it, at all.

___

As for APEX...no idea. Guess I'll watch some of it when it begins though, see if anything catches my interest.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Even though I am getting the CD (and :mewtwopm:) the CD doesn't really excite me as I just finished downloading the entire Smash 3DS/Wii U soundtrack (plus 64/Melee/Brawl).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom