• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Being tragic doesn't stop him from being a badass. It's the same thing for Dante, Vergil, Big Boss, Batman, the classical Greek heroes, and more.
Can't say you're wrong, but it seems like now everyone attributes being a tragic character or 'edgy' ias a bad thing because of all the times that type of character has been executed poorly. Take for example the aforementioned Batman. Sure, he's a brooding anti-hero, but he's executed well and he doesn't act like a rebellious teenager that deserves a good slap across the face.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Today was a good day.
No really, I had such a great, exciting day today
Your avatars disgusts me,they are hideous,I will only be fine with them if all of you use this as an avatar :
View attachment 34678
Good luck getting me to change my avatar.
I can only think of one reason that I ever would...
@WolfieXVII :troll:
(IT HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN)

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
But if the blast zone is changed to suicide upon reaching it with a recovery, what about Dedede and others who can easily pass it either intentionally or accidental? Would suck to go for an off screen attack only to suicide.
Doesn't the exploit involve bouncing off both Pac-Man's springs? If so it could just be made so that jumping off another Pac-Man's spring would KO you if you passed the blast zone.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Can't say you're wrong, but it seems like now everyone attributes being a tragic character or 'edgy' ias a bad thing because of all the times that type of character has been executed poorly. Take for example the aforementioned Batman. Sure, he's a brooding anti-hero, but he's executed well and he doesn't act like a rebellious teenager that deserves a good slap across the face.
You don't say?

I can see why people love Batman so much.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
It's when it's deliberately done to make something mature that it comes off as sad which is what angered DMC fans when they saw DmC. DmC Dante is more of a dorky idiot and a wannabe badass who grows into a dorky badass.

It's like that one game, Hatred, which is controversial for the sake of being controversial. On the other hand, Max Payne is written as an imperfect, angry hero to contrast the perfect happy-go-lucky ones like what Superman was or what Squirrel Girl is.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Naked cartwheels.
Too bad he can't do that anymore since cyborgs don't have any skin "down there", which would made future Vamp x Raiden fanfictions even more awkward. Though that didn't stop the Mega Man fanbase from experimenting with their favorite characters' bodies. :troll:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just bought coke life. I can't try it yet because work

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Today was a good day.
No really, I had such a great, exciting day today

Good luck getting me to change my avatar.
I can only think of one reason that I ever would...
@WolfieXVII :troll:
(IT HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN)
You should see what the Zelda Social Thread people are planning and using as avatars. :p

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
THAT WAS ONE TIME
It's the reason for his existence. :troll:
Too bad he can't do that anymore since cyborgs don't have any skin "down there", which would made future Vamp x Raiden fanfictions even more awkward. Though that didn't stop the Mega Man fanbase from experimenting with their favorite characters' bodies. :troll:
Oh, but he can.

Robo:4dk:

And that made me think of Teen Titans.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
"& Knuckles" already? Not that it shouldn't happen, but it's a tad too soon IMO. You're being a tad merciful @ FalKoopa FalKoopa . :smirk:

And to everyone else, try and keep up the good behavior. The staff is still watching.

You should see what the Zelda Social Thread people are planning and using as avatars. :p
It's a running joke from the Brawl days relating to an infamous user by the name of Fuujin who hung out in a lot of the Zelda/waifu character boards.

The guy got Super Turbo Hyper Banned from the site, but breaks the ban all the time by making alternate accounts (each having variants of his name and are super obvious alts). He pops in and out so much you can't call yourself a real moderator on this site if you haven't banned one of his accounts. I'm up to around 3 myself.

And every account they make uses an avatar from this site. The guy is a trolling legend.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
"& Knuckles" already? Not that it shouldn't happen, but it's a tad too soon IMO. You're being a tad merciful @ FalKoopa FalKoopa . :smirk:

And to everyone else, try and keep up the good behavior. The staff is still watching.

It's a running joke from the Brawl days relating to an infamous user by the name of Fuujin who hung out in a lot of the Zelda/waifu character boards.

The guy got Super Turbo Hyper Banned from the site, but breaks the ban all the time by making alternate accounts (each having variants of his name and are super obvious alts). He pops in and out so much you can't call yourself a real moderator on this site if you haven't banned one of his accounts. I'm up to around 3 myself.

And every account they make uses an avatar from this site. The guy is a trolling legend.
Yeah, I was wondering about who Fuujin was since I remember someone mentioning if he was banned again. I didn't dare to ask because I was afraid of being sucked into another crazy land. :p

So, why does he keep coming back?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom