• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbi

Scavenger
I remember someone saying that sleeping too much actually makes you feel worse. Uh, my phone's battery is low, so I add stuff later.
That someone has never slept before, sleeping is amazing and rejuvenating. You can escape your daily troubles and enter the land of make believe. But I am no :4drmario:.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
You see, dude-bros play Tekken, unlike Smash where we have a lot of children and women (or effeminate males). Dude-bros do not like things that make dude-bros feel uncomfortable. Kawaii anime desu-ka characters make dude-bros uncomfortable because they have too much clothes on.
Don't even get me started on kawaii anime desu-ka

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
You bunch of gays. Keep your feminine wiles to yourselves.

*ignoring blatantly non-masculine avatar.*

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」

I don't even know why I bother with this thread anymore.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Well I officially caught my yearly cold, if you notice lack of activity from me then I'll most likely be sleeping off the sickness.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Hey, I'm back aga-
*See the subject of the thread*

Nope, I'm out of here. Don't care if I use a gif there, I'm outta here and will come back when the thread is calm. But for now on, I'll go on the nope train and will take the calm train for the return.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom