• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

One more thing to say.

First off how dare you. Do you understand how wrong this is? No one should see that....

...Because Smashboards Cobalt is much better than Smashboards Ruby. The blue's much easier on the eyes. How dare you use Ruby when Cobalt exists. :p
I take offense to this; how dare you accuse me of using ruby. This is garnet.

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
As for me!me!me!, I'm using Sapphire. Because it's a truly "alpha" color, and I don't mean like in wolf packs.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I take offense to this; how dare you accuse me of using ruby. This is garnet.
I refuse to believe that whatever your using is "garnet" simply because this is Garnet:

You guys need to watch this show.
Garnet for best Crystal Gem

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
In addition to what Kermit said, also basically ****posting about people you don't like (like what was happening with Di-idara bashing), as well as always saying "Reported!" or "For great justice!" on the other end of the spectrum. Essentially, derailing conversation into what the mods could do to someone qualifies to.
This entire exposition is wrong because of one principle:

I don't ****post.

If you're not lying, I'm younger than you.

But maybe we share a similar personality? I'm an INTJ.
I took the MBTI quiz before. I remember it saying I belonged to one of the groups that consisted of less than %2 of the population. I think it was sociopaths.

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I'd love to see another Mario game back on Yoshi's Island... They love to keep using the flagpole, but why not bring back the goal posts and the most broken greatest powerup to ever exist in a Mario game? Oh, and Yoshi's different coloured abilities, and actually being able to keep Yoshi between levels. At least we have Mario Maker...

Fixed that because your abbadah~.
...Oh. OH. So that's where the cyan-haired girls come from.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
I have all the NSMB games except the wii one and New Super Luigi U...

I have no idea why. I even went as far as to 100% NSMBU and to buy the DLC for NSMB2. Its almost like they put us in a trance when they announce these games and tell us to buy everything but I caught myself before buying NSLU

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Finally got some Amiibos thanks to a gift card from my grandparents. I was originally going to return the favor by buying my girl a gift, but Walmart barely have that many things she would like and she already had plenty of Amiibo. So I've decided to buy a few of them for myself and I'll just leave a few hints: Lonk and Dong.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Is it bad that I have dreamless sleep?
Yes, because you dream during REM sleep

and if you aren't entering REM sleep, it can be very bad for you with effects including:

• Lack of rapid eye movement sleep may interfere with long term memory. Rats deprived of rapid eye movement sleep experienced reduced cell proliferation in the part of the brain associated with long term memory in astudy by Dennis McGinty, PhD.
  • Weight problems are associated with a lack of this stage of sleep. Reduced REM sleep may contribute to weight problems in teenagers and children, according to a University of Pittsburgh study.
  • You may be more sensitive to pain without enough sleep. Acute pain sensitivity may increase with lack of rapid eye movement sleep, according to a study at Henry Ford Hospital.
  • Coping skills and reflexes may diminish. A University of Wisconsin studyfound that rats deprived of rapid eye movement sleep had reduced ability to handle difficult situations and to show defensive responses in threatening environments.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
If you're not lying, I'm younger than you.

But maybe we share a similar personality? I'm an INTJ.
your younger them me? and and that Chart. Welp Im ESFP does that even fit me? @Luggy
Oh my...my apologies. My eyesight's gotten the best of me it seems. :urg:

Cobalt's still better.
I might actually try cobalt, I need a different color for the new year

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I use the purple one.. Sugilite because even if it is hard to see, I ****ing love purple

Ah I understand, thanks I'll think twice before getting one someone now
That's why I feel they need to make a "Garnet" version of Sugilite.

Just replace all the red in Garnet with purple and it would look much better than sugilite

Strofirko

Smash Master
NSMB innovation died with the co-op of the wii version,even after that kirby series did a better job.
NSMB 2 on 3DS,being a copy paste from the wii just with coins, tired the process of the wiiu version,making the consol version looking like "the wii one just with baby yoshis and flying squirrels",it kinda me reminds the process of a certain fighter game...

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
That's why I feel they need to make a "Garnet" version of Sugilite.

Just replace all the red in Garnet with purple and it would look much better than sugilite
Not sure what you're talking about cause Sugilite is perfect as it is. I can see everything just fine. ¦D

I swear, everyone else either has ****ty eyesight or ****ty monitors. XD

#Sugilite4lyfe

Anyways, hi guys. ¦3

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Whoa

Sugilite is Garnet but with purple

I swear it wasn't before

Amethyst needs to change though, the background is too light with the light text color

Sugilitite or whatever

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

On the topic of Mario, I still want a proper 3D Mario in the style of 64/Sunshine. 3D World was alright, and the Galaxy games are apparently these amazing things, but I just want a 3D platformer that I can actually run around in. If I want to go from point A to point B, I can play a 2D Mario. 3D World had these wide open spaces that you could kind of just explore, but that dreaded timer would continue to tick down... I miss when I could find new places in a game and get a Star/Jiggy/Disembodied Heart.

No, clearly everyone should use Malachite because it is my favorite colour and therefore the superior choice.
I agree with you. I also want a proper 3D Mario game like 64 / Sunshine.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I gotta change my text color to something I like. This will do I guess. Is there a way to get different colors?
Whoa

I swear it wasn't before

Amethyst needs to change though, the background is too light with the light text color
I dont like how Amethyst is so light in the background

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
NSMB innovation died with the co-op of the wii version,even after that kirby series did a better job.
NSMB 2 on 3DS,being a copy paste from the wii just with coins, tired the process of the wiiu version,making the consol version looking like "the wii one just with baby yoshis and flying squirrels",it kinda me reminds the process of a certain fighter game...
And thus why I feel that Nintendo should put an end to New Copy-and-Paste Mario Bros and focus soley on 3D Mario games if they can't innovate the 2D gaming anymore.

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Finally got some Amiibos thanks to a gift card from my grandparents. I was originally going to return the favor by buying my girl a gift, but Walmart barely have that many things she would like and she already had plenty of Amiibo. So I've decided to buy a few of them for myself and I'll just leave a few hints: Lonk and Dong.
I found a defect Pikachu one with two noses and a Samus one with the ability to not stand up straight.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Personally I prefer the air I think NSMB is okay. It's not "OMG WOW SO GREAT" but it's fun. I do wish they would drop the new though.

Strofirko

Smash Master
And thus why I feel that Nintendo should put an end to New Copy-and-Paste Mario Bros and focus soley on 3D Mario games if they can't innovate the 2D gaming anymore.
But now we have mario maker the true 2D mario experience that gamers were asking for since the turn of the millenium.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Whoa

I swear it wasn't before

Sugilitite or whatever
Don't forget that sexy Nikki Minaj voice. I can just droll at her voice anytime I watch that episode.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
But now we have mario maker the true 2D mario experience that gamers were asking for since the turn of the millenium.
Plot Twist: Mario Maker is the last 2D Mario game, they'll just add updates to it. Eventually they'll do Mario Maker 3D and that will be the last 3D Mario Game.

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I tried napping off my stress, but I should have remembered that never works. As usual, it had the opposite effect – instead of getting rid of my built-up stress, it made it spring a leak and feel like it was poisoning my bloodstream when I woke up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom