• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Nintendo Fantasy XX. Feat. Dante from devil may cry.

Watch for it in 2016.
This will contain me as I await We're Milking This Franchise To Infinity & Beyond 4 (Toy Story 4). :troll:

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Honestly, if Nintendo and Square Enix get together for a collab, I REALLY want to see a true sequel of Legends of the Seven Stars. That would make my inner child cry from joy.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Aaaand I'm home now~! :D Man, what a wild night. XD

So I started off at one friend's house with another buddy I knew and 4 people I didn't know at all and played a little bit of Nintendoland for the first time and managed to be the worst ghost ever in Luigi's Mansion, then we went over to another friend's place with her boyfriend, another very close girl friend and a big fat funny guy. Oh and some annoying Asian dude that was the close friend's new boyfriend that for some reason had a huge interest in me while he was brick red drunk. I played Cards Against Humanity for the first time which came with a plethora of ****, ****, *****, ass, **** and sex jokes and black jokes, either to my expense or mostly to my advantage when Shaft was involved. I burned and trolled lots of people, watched one of the girls get drunk off her ass and say random **** while somehow becoming infinitely more capable and intelligent at the same time, kissed my close friend in front of her drunk boyfriend a few times which led him to make out with our group's token gay guy to compensate then proceeded to hit on him for the rest of the night to the point of getting my friend's permission to cheat on her with him, thus leaving her to cuddle with me the rest of the night with the drunk girl snuggling in for some love as well. Went to the other girl's place with the others where we hooked up a Wii U and I finally got to play Smash 4 Wii U for the first time ever and used my Classic Controller Pro since we didn't have a Gamecube Controller Adapter at the time, but that didn't stop me from having the time of my life. 8 Player Smash is hectic and confusing but fun as hell and when some people dropped out and it was only 3 of us, we had matches team matches against either 5 Falcons, 5 Dongs, 5 Edges, The Mac Attack or the Pac Attack. Otherwise, we did normal Smash together and I pretty much tormented and slaughtered everyone most of the matches since I had been playing Smash 3DS the whole night before we started and then imported my Brawler over tot he game or tore them up with Lucina, Falcon, Ganon, The Edge, or The Doc. We let the Event Matches kick out butts a bit and then went over to Hyrule Warriors for a few hours which was an absolutely fantastic little adventure for me. I played as Sheik and Impa and I love using them both. Unfortunately, the CCPro apparently doesn't with the game, so I had to use the Wiimote while the others used the Gamepad. It was still fun enough, though. Then finally, we played Super Mario 3D World and cussed each other out thoroughly since we all refused to work together except for a few cases where we actually were thinking the same thing. Everything was fine until one asshole kept complaining about how things about the game were dumb and boring, this being someone who doesn't play a lot of Mario (The now sober Asian dude) and kept trying to do things he wanted and wondered why we all kept dying and why we got mad at him. We still got pretty far despite that though. Then one buddy needed to go and we all decided it was time to wrap it up and head home since we kicked off the New Year with a blast and here I am now.

...So yeah, fun times. Fun times. ¦3

Happy New Year everybody~! =D

Here's hoping 2015 isn't as sucky as 2014. I'm honestly already wanting 2016 to be here, though. Seems like all of the big stuff is happening then.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Honestly, if Nintendo and Square Enix get together for a collab, I REALLY want to see a true sequel of Legends of the Seven Stars. That would make my inner child cry from joy.
The Geno for Smash Bros. Chronicles will rise up again. Will Square finally say yes to that? Time will only tell.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Well I gotta go make a little pause.
Boo bye. :luigimelee:

Soul.

Nintendo Fantasy XX. Feat. Dante from devil may cry.

Watch for it in 2016.
Sorry, but I had to do it.

Devil May Cry is now a Square-Enix property! No more Capcom. lol
inb4 people still ask for Nintendo to buy Mega Man

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Yes, that. Because characters that only appeared in one game will get in Smash Bros., contrary to Sakurai's logic. :troll:
You do know Geno appeared in two games, right? True, one as a cameo, but that's still an appearance.

Soul.

Nah, DmC Vergil takes the cake. Look at him. Look at the edge.

That or Nero in the DMC continuity.
Wow so edgy. I'm not really feeling it on this one! The Devil stuff is so edgy, it makes May from Pokémon Cry. :troll:

Grass

Smash Lord
Sorry, but I had to do it.

Devil May Cry is now a Square-Enix property! No more Capcom. lol
inb4 people still ask for Nintendo to buy Mega Man
LMAO!!! Oh my god, my sides. Thanks Soul, I can go to sleep tonight knowing you will be posting this bs. xD

Wow so edgy. I'm not really feeling it on this one! The Devil stuff is so edgy, it makes May from Pokémon Cry. :troll:
I see what you did there.

Last edited:

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Neither company is the same that it used to be so there's some hesitation. I'm all for reviving Mallow & Geno, and the orgasm of other characters like Booster and Croco. I usually don't indulge in this, but Mallow and Croco would have been among my top picks for new playable characters in Sm4sh. Geno is cool but eh doesn't control the weather

Last edited:

Soul.

LMAO!!! Oh my god, my sides. Thanks Soul, I can go to sleep tonight knowing you will be posting this bs. xD

I see what you did there.
You're welcome and yes, you just saw what I did there. A nice pun.
It was obvious someone had to post the time coming and so was him.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Yeah, I am aware he made a cameo appearance in Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga. Still a minor thing though. :troll:

Look! It's the real Ow! What's going on, Mr. the Edge?
Shadow = Ow the Edge
We REALLY need the official Shadow the Edgehog account in here, as well as Sonic.

D

Deleted member

Why does Geno sound like he's a very heavyset man out of breath all the time? :joyful:

As for head tilts. This hasn't been updated yet... :(
It needs more creepy Sayaka

As for Geno's voice, that is due to the guy who programming it pitching down all the clips. He sounded better before, but in the actual game...

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

As for Geno's voice, that is due to the guy who programming it pitching down all the clips. He sounded better before, but in the actual game...
Geno should have went silent or they could have just had Andrew Raskin to voice him from Bowser's/Smash Kingdom.

Speaking of Smash Kingdom, it's a shame they won't make anymore. :sadsheep:

D

Deleted member

OH LAWD LOOK AT DAT FACE. THIS IS THE FRONT PAGE OF COVERGIRL MAGAZINE RIGHT HERE

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
...What a time I picked to come in here. ¦D;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom