• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

R0Y

Smash Master
Like I literally remember one time when I was younger, they put me in high heels and put lipstick on me. I started running around the house, and, my mom saw me. She was like "What are you doing?..." and I tried running away but I FREAKING TRIPPED. That's the joy of living with sisters.
Ugh... Pretty Pretty Princess memories come rushing back....
Traumatised me for life.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I refused to like the color pink or wear skirts once and my mom once got on me about it. I just laughed all the way to my room that day. Why would i want to wear a skirt when a man can easily flip it up and other stuff

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ugh... Pretty Pretty Princess memories come rushing back....
Traumatised me for life.
I know the struggle.....c'mere...*hugs*.. WE CAN BE TRAUMATIZED TOGETHER! *starts sobbing disgustingly*

Last edited by a moderator:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Suddenly there's talk about having sisters and wanting sisters.
[collapse=Social Thread]
[/collapse]
Nothing....just being surrounded by them.......changed me. And now I main Princess Peach. :4peach:
I only had a younger brother that I barely interact with and I like "girly" things.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
they're shoes...j/s

idk how you can be afraid of shoes.
unless the shoe slipped out and smacked you in a freak accident.....somehow
Suddenly there's talk about having sisters and wanting sisters.
[collapse=Social Thread]
[/collapse]
that Further buries that show in the ground where it should belong

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I have no sisters nor I wish I had one. I admit, having one would be cool and all but that's not happening.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Pretty sure that happens with every older sister/younger brother.
I wouldn't say that.

For a long period of time in my childhood, after my mum and dad split up and we moved house, I was stuck living with my mum and two sisters.

I still have a penis to this day.

Grass

Smash Lord
YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND.......THAT DAY WAS HORRIFIC....
so was the day they decided to stuff me on the Jurassic Park ride against my will. But it's a pair of shoes man. Far less scary than being forced onto a ride at universal studios.

D

Deleted member

Why not make your own?

Yes, this is the last time I'll use this, I promise.
And I would still like a new Conker game rather than using Project Spark to make my own game. Those feels. :4shulk:

D

Deleted member

so was the day they decided to stuff me on the Jurassic Park ride against my will. But it's a pair of shoes man. Far less scary than being forced onto a ride at universal studios.
Oooh we're probably gonna talk about rides now. My first roller coaster was the American Eagle at SF:GA. I went with friends and as we were going up the hill, one of my friends was like "Dan are you afraid of heights?" And I said "....YES". And I didn't think the roller coaster would be that bad, but I was wrong. My friend then said "OOOOOOOOH ****". I remember I almost lost my glasses on that ride xD

Last edited by a moderator:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
And I would still like a new Conker game rather than using Project Spark to make my own game. Those feels. :4shulk:
I agree. While I don't care much about Conker, this was a gigantic middle finger to the fans of the franchise. I haven't seen a middle finger that big since the Squeenix-fiasco with 'TWEWY 2 is gonna be a iOS-port of TWEWY instead GAIZ'. Jeez, why did you even put a countdown on your site..?

Grass

Smash Lord
Oooh we're probably gonna talk about rides now. My first roller coaster was the American Eagle at SF:GA. I went with friends and as we were going up the hill, one of my friends was like "Dan are you afraid of heights?" And I said "....YES". And I didn't think the roller coaster would be that bad, but I was wrong. My friend then said "OOOOOOOOH ****". I remember I almost lost my glasses on that ride xD
unfortunately, I lost my sanity on that ride.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I had art classes for 3 years in high school. Didn't really learn much from it, though.
Did you at least make an attempt to do stuff? Did you at least have fun with the people in those classes? Playing with clay is fun. :)

I refused to like the color pink or wear skirts once and my mom once got on me about it. I just laughed all the way to my room that day. Why would i want to wear a skirt when a man can easily flip it up and other stuff
If you're a guy with a kilt, then you can moon people, but that was only "acceptable" back then... Mooning people now gets you on the "list". Also, ironically, pink and red used to be a "man's" color for some reason. Something about blood, honor, fire, or something while blue was a "woman's" color because it's calming and "fragile". How the hell is blue fragile?! Theories go out about how Hitler used pink to mark gay men because pink isn't red enough and gay men weren't "man enough". So, the rest of the world ended up wussing out and said pink is a "woman's" color and stuck with red.

Also, high heels were worn by nobles, men and women alike, back then so they could stand tall against commoners. Napoleon wore them too, but that's because he had a Napoleon complex. So, Raiden isn't a pansy and his heels are more like foot-thumbs while Samus is just wearing footwear people wore way back then, but with added tech that makes her heels even more lethal.

Should I mention how Greeks were okay with homosexuality and it was considered better because of fraternity? They took the bro-code to a more intimate level. I think the same thing was said about feudal Japan. Men were expected to have interest in women for reproduction's sake and to continue society, but being gay or bisexual was all right too.

Also, in India and some other places, I think FalKoopa would need to confirm this or something, but there are three genders. Men, women, and a "third gender". The third gender basically are men who "live" like women. On the flip side, Albania has "sworn virgins" who are women who "live" like men. Their reason was because of the patriarchal society, so they swore to become celibate in return for basic human right. Sad, isn't it? But, that means they can own property, work, own guns, smoke, vote, etc. I don't know what it's like today, though. Yay... basic human rights...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I agree. While I don't care much about Conker, this was a gigantic middle finger to the fans of the franchise. I haven't seen a middle finger that big since the Squeenix-fiasco with 'TWEWY 2 is gonna be a iOS-port of TWEWY instead GAIZ'. Jeez, why did you even put a countdown on your site..?
Lol, fans expecting a true FF7 remake for PS4 and it's just the Steam version ported to the console. Let it go, like Elsa says. It's not going to happen. :troll:

Meh, I actually don't mind the Project Spark thing, I mean, I have no Xbox One / 360, so yeah. And I don't play games on my PC for the most part so I wouldn't get the PC version either. It's Microsoft, so something like that isn't surprising. Back to Square-Enix.. I never played TWEWY, but I'd rather get the DS version over iOS. Buttons > touch controls any day.

Soul.

Square-Enix is a shadow of its former self. I don't know what are they doing to their franchises now.
Also, FF7's Steam version being ported to PS4 made me laugh.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom