• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I use Pokémon Art Academy and Colors 3D with each other whenever I need to draw. Not that I'm not still experimenting and learning and screwing up, though.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I would draw, but I can't even draw stick figures for the life of me.
But I feel it might come in handy.

D

Deleted member

Sometimes thats worse for me because I get jealous when I look at others super good art. Im a lost cause pff
Hey, at first I didn't draw Mario and Luigi with their ears, but as of 2009, I do! *laughs*

I don't think tutorial videos are bad.. they actually help. I've seen some and I can draw a bit of manga thanks to it.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Drawing? I can draw most animals even if it looks cartoonish, never ever ask me to draw a human. I never get the proportions right.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I have a mega doodle drawing I did for my end of the year art project along with a stippled Wario drawing.

I might post it later.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I actually finished a drawing the other day, after going a long while without drawing anything. No, I won't share it.

I enjoy drawing yet can't be bothered to do it most of the time. It's frustrating and awesome at the same time.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Sometimes thats worse for me because I get jealous when I look at others super good art. Im a lost cause pff
I feel that too, but you got remember that they are there to help you. I probably went though the same things you are going though, you have to practice and I mean a lot like everyday I'm still doing it.

I'm learning from my mistakes, Like drawing lines without chicken scratching and proportion. I say I will never get better but I know that's not true, you don't want to ever think like that or you will never get better.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I was going to link one of my drawings, but... Then I realized that I tend not to draw anything that's not NSFW... ._.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
That's not bad lol. inb4 you used Paint. :troll:
Really though, it doesn't look bad. It's Luigi with a sword...and, umm....a Link hat?
I used GIMP, if only because I allows me to undo a lot more times than paint.

Think of it an abandoned OC.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
This was the first (decent) picture I drew with a mouse, by the way. :p
View attachment 34492
:4luigi: : Mario, I'm going onto an adventure out of this world !
:4mario: : You're only going to the grocery store Luigi, it's not an adventure.
:4luigi: : Shut up, this is better than Brooklyn Mario !

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I drew this in Paint in 2010. For a drawing made in said application, I think it's decent. It's severely outdated, but that's the Flight character. It was because of this character that I am known as Flight, well, you know the story. This character is not the same as the Aspyr character (the one I am using for my icons since 2013, AKA the green dude).

Soul.

I used GIMP, if only because I allows me to undo a lot more times than paint.

Think of it an abandoned OC.
Wait, GIMP? Oh...that. I see. Still looks decent I suppose. I didn't know you could undo a lot more than in Paint.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Hey, at first I didn't draw Mario and Luigi with their ears, but as of 2009, I do! *laughs*

I don't think tutorial videos are bad.. they actually help. I've seen some and I can draw a bit of manga thanks to it.
What Im saying it I have low self esteem and cant look at someone else's good art for ideas without feeling inferior

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
If anyone looking for a good art program for cheap I recommend clip studio paint pro. It's only $50 and it have many tools that can help you with drawing.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What Im saying it I have low self esteem and cant look at someone else's good art for ideas without feeling inferior
You shouldn't be like that. One day you could be just like them. I'm not even the best artist in the world so I keep on practicing.. although of course I don't draw every day.

And I'm doing some progress here.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Drawing would be fine if I didn't cripple my right hand like an idiot. So, if I want to draw for long periods and not damage my right hand more, then I have to do it left handed.

Grass

Smash Lord
Well if you say so but I feel it is all a pipe dream to me.. Thanks though. I really appreciate it
He's right. just keep practicing, you'll get the hang of it.

Drawing would be fine if I didn't cripple my right hand like an idiot. So, if I want to draw for long periods and not damage my right hand more, then I have to do it left handed.
I crippled my whole body. :|

Soul.

I can barely draw. I suck at drawing, but I still do it. I mean I try, but you get the point. Practice...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Your new sig reminds me that I should get back to BD once I finish all this AP Euro work.
But not until I beat Dragon Quest V...
btw how does the sig look? I had to resize most of the stuff like the gif and that took a long time
I can barely draw. I suck at drawing, but I still do it. I mean I try, but you get the point. Practice...
I get it I get it..Practice, Practice,Practice..yes yes.
but I have long since given up on trying no matter how hard I practiced before sadly.
Blame my low self esteem

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The only thing I'm OK at drawing are stick figures.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I don't draw, I'm bad at it.
It's a shame since I'm writing a manga, drawing it myself would be more useful and would gain me more time. But it's also good to be two to create something anyway. Unfortunaly, I still need to find one.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Did anyone take art classes in school? Not college/uni which is more like art major stuff, but electives in school.

D

Deleted member

*sleeps for the first time in 2015*
*was woken up by sisters 30 minutes ago*
I was sleeping really good too...
>_>

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Did anyone take art classes in school? Not college/uni which is more like art major stuff, but electives in school.
Last year. I didn't get anything under a 95 (even when I got a "C" on a vase project).

I might take Honors Drawing next year (If I have the space for it...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom