• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

R0Y

Smash Master
Wasn't hitler also homosexual as well as Austran Jewish....from what I remember? Correct me if Im wrong
Mayybe gay or bisexual, probably not though, one of my high school history teachers loved saying that though because it points out his hypocrisy well if it were true. Gay people can technically marry the opposite sex, especially in those days with prejudices and expectations, sure, and he did marry a woman.

Back to the evil man, one of his closest friends in the Nazi party was openly gay...so he was killed because the Nazis were very homophobic. Ernst Romm was his name.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Bleach is the best.

It's hard for me to choose a top favorite for anything, as I usually have many favorites where I struggle to decide the cherry on the top.

Out of strong visuals and animation, mine would be Soul Eater.

Out of character development and story, that would be Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

After watching Attack on Titan however, that'll be somewhere in my top 5 for sure. For the tense atmosphere and action scenes. good character development, too.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Well, of course it is the same artstyle, but I am trying it out with a different color first.

D

Deleted member

+1

So yeah, I probably shouldn't have to state what my favorite anime is, but I guess I'm pretty close minded on this subject. I've only seen 4 and a bit, and I only enjoyed 2 and a bit. There's a massive list of stuff people have told me I should see, but school and gaming and trying to learn programming rank higher on the list of importance for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul.

Lol MK8. Prepare yourselves, MKWii fans are going to complain about the game! :troll:
Nah not really. I really don't care about MKWii.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
*presses video*
Ears start to bleed after 3 seconds.
*closes video*
I guess I should of put it was a MLG parody, sorry
I still to this day will never get why these "MLG parodies" are popular.
I mostly like them because so much stuff is happening and its random and I like randomness

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

When doing this, the High Flying Groove song from Sonic Riders pops up in my head and I noticed the similar art style design in here. I suppose I'll keep the dark green.

So what's going on?

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader

When doing this, the High Flying Groove song from Sonic Riders pops up in my head and I noticed the similar art style design in here. I suppose I'll keep the dark green.

So what's going on?
I still for the life of me dont know what your avatar is supposed to be. Like, I know its your character, but I dont know what that character IS.

D

Deleted member

Don't you just love bootlegs?
Funniest part of this has to be the bootleg saying that unauthorized copying of the disc is prohibited.

And this is probably one of the more professional bootlegs I've seen.

Last edited by a moderator:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
even I dont get that mad at Mario Kart and I get hit with multiple stuff all at once
She's lucky she was in 3rd. I got hit in 1st by that many items and I dropped to 8th before I crossed the finis line.

...Haven't went on MK8 Online ever since.
Now we can't have that, can we?
FalKoopa, infract him for posting garbage. :troll:

Last edited:

Etc_Guy

Smash Ace

I think he comes close, except for the environmental atrocities bit.

Close, but like every real-life villain their minions are more braindead than 1,000-metrictons of hammers. Exactly like a lot of video game enemies.
It would be horrible if a psychopath like him tried to take over Nintendo's franchises and almost succeed. I even got the name for the kraziest already.

D

Deleted member

Meh, I'll just reset the thing. Now that I think about it black is the better way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom