• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I still for the life of me dont know what your avatar is supposed to be. Like, I know its your character, but I dont know what that character IS.
I don't know. If you are talking about species, it's his own. Aside from icons and sketches I never formed a story or supporting characters and enemies. I can't really describe it as the character just came off my mind and I drew him real quick in early 2013.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
My favorite anime is still the Dragon Ball series. Not because it's good, because it's definitely not; It's my favorite because it's fun. It's simple, stupid fun.

That said, though, I wouldn't mind finding something that I liked for its quality. But that hasn't happened yet.

Soul.

Are you kidding me? vStream is doing THIS?

Why is this even a thing? I thought everyone hated Cosmic Panda. Meh.

kylexv

Smash Master
So, I tried that one Blissey Secret Base Level-up method to get a Pokemon with Pickup up to Level 91 or higher.
It got my :216:holding a Lucky Egg up to Level 92. Keep in mind that this has my OT, so if it were a traded Pokemon, I wouldn't be surprised if it got all the way to Level 100.

D

Deleted member

Are you kidding me? vStream is doing THIS?

Why is this even a thing? I thought everyone hated Cosmic Panda. Meh.
YouTube is the past. I'm not going to join yet another boring video-sharing website. Let's move on already.
If the owner (Alisson) wants to implement a true Layout Switch function, so be it. Everyone will be happy and case closed, although ZippCast is still the king when it comes to alternative sites.

R0Y

Smash Master
Holy crap...just realised that Tales of Zestiria comes out this month in Japan.

D

Deleted member

Happy 2015 everyone!
Now where are my hoverboards Back to the Future?

Soul.

YouTube is the past. I'm not going to join yet another boring video-sharing website. Let's move on already.
If the owner (Alisson) wants to implement a true Layout Switch function, so be it. Everyone will be happy and case closed, although ZippCast is still the king when it comes to alternative sites.
Lol I don't know how can those users move on and forget about it when they're just there acting as if they were in Alisson's side. ZippCast is number 1, yeah. You just see a lot of boring users defending vStream when the sad truth is that it will shut down eventually.
This man knows what's up.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Back when YouTube was actually good. Forgot it's turning 10 years old this year.

Lol I don't know how can those users move on and forget about it when they're just there acting as if they were in Alisson's side. ZippCast is number 1, yeah. You just see a lot of boring users defending vStream when the sad truth is that it will shut down eventually.

This man knows what's up.
vStream is only active because few people go there, right? I know because I've been at that site and it pretty much is a wasteland. I've come to a conclusion and ask, why do YouTube alternatives exist? It's just not the same anymore.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I don't know. If you are talking about species, it's his own. Aside from icons and sketches I never formed a story or supporting characters and enemies. I can't really describe it as the character just came off my mind and I drew him real quick in early 2013.
I have a question, Is it hard to draw good because I try and pff lets just say I gave up

Last edited:

Soul.

vStream is only active because few people go there, right? I know because I've been at that site and it pretty much is a wasteland. I've come to a conclusion and ask, why do YouTube alternatives exist? It's just not the same anymore.
Because people live in the past and can't move on? Yes I agree, it's not the same, but eh. You know it's pointless to keep running a boring alternative when 5 users is the maximum limit of online users.

D

Deleted member

I have a question, Is it hard to draw good because I try and pff lets just say I gave up
Well, drawing isn't that hard I think. You just need to practice like @ RamOne RamOne said. My character is kinda easy to draw now. Kirby and Classic Dr. Eggman are one of those characters that are very easy to draw. Those two could be starting points, or you can just watch tutorial videos.

Because people live in the past and can't move on? Yes I agree, it's not the same, but eh. You know it's pointless to keep running a boring alternative when 5 users is the maximum limit of online users.
I just went there and yes, there are only 5 users online. There is simply no point on making YouTube alternatives these days. C'mon now, it's something that's really boring to talk about. Also, every single YouTube alternative won't even beat the original site itself, because there are over 9000+++ videos on YouTube, compared to let's say, ZippCast and vStream. I thought Alisson, the vStream owner, disliked Cosmic Panda, so it's kinda ironic that he made it as an option on his site.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Well, drawing isn't that hard I think. You just need to practice like @ RamOne RamOne said. My character is kinda easy to draw now. Kirby and Classic Dr. Eggman are one of those characters that are very easy to draw. Those two could be starting points, or you can just watch tutorial videos.
thing is my crappy skills discourage me from even thinking kirby is easy to draw. and it doesn't help other draw waaaaay better then me pff which is why I dnt go on DA or Tumblr anymore

D

Deleted member

thing is my crappy skills discourage me from even thinking kirby is easy to draw. and it doesn't help other draw waaaaay better then me pff which is why I dnt go on DA or Tumblr anymore
Lol, it is funny that I am in the process of making my DA and YT accounts personal accounts. And by that I mean, using them for simple stuff such as commenting, liking videos / favoriting drawings, you know, the basic stuff.

I'm sure if you keep on practicing, you'll get better on drawing. That's what happened to me.. but hey I've been drawing since I was very young. xD

Soul.

I just went there and yes, there are only 5 users online. There is simply no point on making YouTube alternatives these days. C'mon now, it's something that's really boring to talk about. Also, every single YouTube alternative won't even beat the original site itself, because there are over 9000+++ videos on YouTube, compared to let's say, ZippCast and vStream. I thought Alisson, the vStream owner, disliked Cosmic Panda, so it's kinda ironic that he made it as an option on his site.
I'll make this brief.
vStream is pointless. ZippCast is pointless (if it wasn't an alternative it wouldn't but it is). Alternatives are pointless. Going to an empty site is pointless. The owner contradicting his statements is pointless. What else. Uh, yeah, that's it.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Practise makes perfect...except in my case. Damn I can't draw.
Me neither, I still have the drawing skills of an elementary school student, but then again, the last time I drawed (drew?) was in high school when I had the subject Drawing.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
The only drawing I can do on computer is spriting.

But then again, I don't have the proper equipment to draw on the computer...

D

Deleted member

I can do some stuff on paper, but on computer I'm totally lost.
If you have a Wacom tablet, things would be alright. I mean, with that, you can draw just like you would on paper. I have one and only use it to make my icons these days.

Practise makes perfect...except in my case. Damn I can't draw.
Wow, you can't? Well, I'm pretty sure you're better at something else, as people are different and therefore they do well in different professions, y'know. Unless of couse, if you want to draw, you can practice and watch tutorial videos, or something like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom