• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Did anyone take art classes in school? Not college/uni which is more like art major stuff, but electives in school.
I pretty much want to art as a career. My university course is Computer Games Art.

I'd share my online portfolio, but... that means you'll also see my face.

D

Deleted member

Did anyone take art classes in school? Not college/uni which is more like art major stuff, but electives in school.
I would take art classes in school but I can't even hold a pencil to draw >-> #Dan'sSkills. I AM NO ARTIST.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I pretty much want to art as a career. My university course is Computer Games Art.

I'd share my online portfolio, but... that means you'll also see my face.
You could put a black box over your face if possible.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
You could put a black box over your face if possible.
I don't even... I'd look mighty suspicious if I hid my face in my profile.

It's like a guy going to a job interview dressed as one of the animal-costume mobsters from Hotline Miami.

Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Today I was at Hot Topic picking up a really late Christmas gift for my girlfriend, and there was this guy that kept hitting on girls, even asking a few out. He asked out seven girls in total in the ten minutes I was there, and every single one was a lesbian. :laugh: Glad I got a girl before I got that desperate to try and ask people out at HT.

D

Deleted member

The base drawing is done, but I still need to color it. It's much better than the dark green version.

D

Deleted member

I wish I had sisters, I also wish they'd be kind enough to wake me up.
They ran in, jumped on top of me and started screaming. I love them but jesus christ my ears are still bleeding.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I don't even... I'd look mighty suspicious if I hid my face in my profile.

It's like a guy going to a job interview dressed as one of the animal-costume mobsters from Hotline Miami.
Oh, wait, sorry, I didn't see the word link. That's not gonna work, indeed. Sorry for responding.

Grass

Smash Lord
They ran in, jumped on top of me and started screaming. I love them but jesus christ my ears are still bleeding.
Holy ****, I wish that would happen to me. All I get for waking up is work.

Oh, wait, sorry, I didn't see the word link. That's not gonna work, indeed. Sorry for responding.
damnit, Ramone, you ruined it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

but work gets you MONEY. MONEY IS GOOD, RIGHT? I have barely any money in my Spiderman wallet i've had since I was 8.

Soul.

Really because I saw the word toon link. :troll:
Nah, just kidding. Anyways, is there something new.

D

Deleted member

I had art classes for 3 years in high school. Didn't really learn much from it, though.

D

Deleted member

moving about 200 lbs. of crap around is back-breaking and painful. Nty.
...O n O...

That doesn't sound like fun ._. I don't even know what I'm gonna do for work yet o:

maybe i'll work with mah older sister Jackie at Subway. oOOOOH GIVIN' SANDWICHES TO PEEPZ ALL DAY ERRYDAY

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
People been talking about drawing and making art and junk. I cant draw worth anything!

D

Deleted member

People been talking about drawing and making art and junk. I cant draw worth anything!
SHHHHHHHHHHH ITS OKAY I CANT DRAW EITHER. I FEEL YOUR PAIN. *hugs your head* SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DON'T WORRY SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....I SAID SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Grass

Smash Lord
...O n O...

That doesn't sound like fun ._. I don't even know what I'm gonna do for work yet o:

maybe i'll work with mah older sister Jackie at Subway. oOOOOH GIVIN' SANDWICHES TO PEEPZ ALL DAY ERRYDAY
if I had like 3 sisters, I'd be like: I'm surrounded by women.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Only if the thread plays this song everytime I enter this thread:

Oh Ramone, you spend all this time making witty comebacks, yet you still haven't caught yourself a girlfriend! Do you need a condom?

D

Deleted member

And colors are there. I now only need to add the outline and I am done. This only took me 1 day to finish.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

if I had like 3 sisters, I'd be like: I'm surrounded by women.
I actually grew up with 2 sisters for 9 years before I finally got a little brother. When I found out I was getting a brother i was like "OH MY GOD YAAAAAS NO MORE BEING SURROUNDED BY BARBIES, PRINCESS COLORING BOOKS AND MAKEUP"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I actually grew up with 2 sisters for 9 years before I finally got a little brother. When I found out I was getting a brother i was like "OH MY GOD YAAAAAS NO MORE BEING SURROUNDED BY BARBIES, PRINCESS COLORING BOOKS AND MAKEUP"
What you have against princesses?
Who needs a girlfriend when you have waifus?
Indeed
I'm so lonely.

R0Y

Smash Master

Hoky **** it's The Ramones! Damnit, I was beaten.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

"Hi, I'm a guy and I'm surrounded by women, but it's not what you think."
Like I literally remember one time when I was younger, they put me in high heels and put lipstick on me. I started running around the house, and, my mom saw me. She was like "What are you doing?..." and I tried running away but I FREAKING TRIPPED. That's the joy of living with sisters.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Like I literally remember one time when I was younger, they put me in high heels and put lipstick on me. I started running around the house, and, my mom saw me. She was like "What are you doing?..." and I tried running away but I FREAKING TRIPPED. That's the joy of living with sisters.
Pretty sure that happens with every older sister/younger brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom