• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
So Arin hates classic Sonic games because they made him go slow that one time in Sonic 1. Is it just me or does he have huge problems with patience? Also Dan sounds dead inside in some of the newest episodes.

I dunno sometimes I just get bored and check what they are up to, and see tons of unfinished series that poped up in the mean time.
I feel for Dan, Game grumps is boring to watch hate to be a part of it, some of the things they say a so random. I like watching lets plays but game grumps seems so lazy that is should just die off before it get worst.

Such a cool idea for a crossover comic. Too bad X had to be paired up with Boom :/
Blue bomber meets the Blue blur, is it real? yeah Sonic boom don't fit well with Megaman X

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Game Grumps now is pretty much Arin complaining and doing sex jokes all the time with Danny being embarrassed. Seriously, Dan needs to get out of the Grumps like Jon did. Game Grumps is just a trap that look funny at first, but then suck you in a loop that you can't get out, unless you need to go out far away, like Jon did.
Game Grumps is a zombie : half alive, half dead. And it's not Arin who's going to save it, since he can't even save his own animations because "Hardwork takes too much time".

Anyway, making a VGC 2015 team right now. I'm making a team based on M-Lopunny. So far, the team is composed of :
- Defensive Thundurus
- M-Lopunny
- Cresselia (Defensive, like any Cresselia)
- Scarf Landorus-T
- Aegislash (On the Special attack side)
- Azumarill
It works pretty well, especially the duo Lando-Thundurus. Though I need to change some stuff in it, like any VGC team. But it works well so far.
This is my summation of Competitive Pokemon Battling.

You could say that for Mega-Lutions, but you can only have one on a team. There's no limits to Legendaries.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
This is my summation of Competitive Pokemon Battling.

You could say that for Mega-Lutions, but you can only have one on a team. There's no limits to Legendaries.
They are legal, so it's okay to use them. If you've seen the VGC 2013 metagame, it was pretty much the same. But it can't be worth than the time they made legendaries like Kyogre legal. Imagine if they did this today. Oh boy, M-Rayquaza would be everywhere.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
They are legal, so it's okay to use them. If you've seen the VGC 2013 metagame, it was pretty much the same. But it can't be worth than the time they made legendaries like Kyogre legal. Imagine if they did this today. Oh boy, M-Rayquaza would be everywhere.
Because we only have one life,
the timing and the moment all seem so right
Would you say you're mine?

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
At least my personality isn't 99% composed of internet memes and 1% of calling people nearly double my age "lad".
And at least I don't argue on the internet with people under my age. :troll:

NidoMay

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4897-6023-8031
I swear there might as well be no shielding or dodging, I keep getting hit despite hammering down the shoulder button. Seriously the only time they ever work is on projectiles. Sometimes. I don't think I've once gotten a perfect shield because when I DO time it right... it doesn't even block anything.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
And at least I don't argue on the internet with people under my age. :troll:
I highly suspect that when you are biologically 50, you will still be mentally 15. :charizard:

I swear there might as well be no shielding or dodging, I keep getting hit despite hammering down the shoulder button. Seriously the only time they ever work is on projectiles. Sometimes. I don't think I've once gotten a perfect shield because when I DO time it right... it doesn't even block anything.
Do you have any replays?

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Luggy, I'm not really sure why you like to see how far you can go with the gifs and memes without getting infracted. :p

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I highly suspect that when you are biologically 50, you will still be mentally 15. :charizard:
And you keep going, trying to be "superior" than a 15 year old boy. I'm sorry, but that's ridiculous.

NidoMay

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4897-6023-8031

Do you have any replays?
That's the thing, I'm not even doing it online where I could expect input delays. Yet it's always either "doesn't work" or "done well in advance and countered". Same goes for counters, they're useless on all but air attacks since opponents can't grab from there.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
I'll stop, don't worry. :)
Why give up 99% of who you are?

Shield's don't come up instantly. There's a brief window before the character enters the stance and the bubble comes up. My guess is that you're just not getting it soon enough, or you're just trying to press it the split instance that you would be attacked, like a parry mechanic.

EDIT: If you think it's a particular button malfunctioning, you can re-assign Shield to a different button and try that.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

To begin the year of 2015 with Harmony of Heroes playing backward.

What else ?

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Why give up 99% of who you are?

Shield's don't come up instantly. There's a brief window before the character enters the stance and the bubble comes up. My guess is that you're just not getting it soon enough, or you're just trying to press it the split instance that you would be attacked, like a parry mechanic.

EDIT: If you think it's a particular button malfunctioning, you can re-assign Shield to a different button and try that.
If you're 99% pedophile/murderer you should probably give that up while you're ahead.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
So what are the currently illegal pokemon for VGC anyway? I've been trying to find the list but couldn't find the 2015 version.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
So what are the currently illegal pokemon for VGC anyway? I've been trying to find the list but couldn't find the 2015 version.
It's the Kalos and OR/AS pokedex combined. This means that stuff like Talonflame, Dark Void Smeargle and others are legal. But, with the return of the move tutors, some of those Pokemons are now used more often, such as Sylveon with Hyper Voice or Low Kick Kangaskhan.
The semi-legendaries (genies, dogs, Cresselia and Heatran), as well as the starters you got with the professor after beating the pokemon league (from Johto, Sinnoh and Unova) are legal.
The only Pokemons that are not legal are the one that aren't in the pokedex of Kalos and OR/AS, as well as the legendaries banned online, so no M-Rayquaza or Scarf Kyogre in this.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Throwback avatar time!

Let me do an explanation. Last year was the Year of Sonic, which I am not surprised about Sakurai not playing along with, but at least Nintendo did with the free Shattered Crystal 3DS theme.

But THIS year is the Year of StarFox confirmed by Miyamoto, so I personally think Sakurai would take the chance to play along since it's actually an event for Nintendo.

But when the heck is the next Direct? I feel like shouting "NINTENDO!!!!!!!!!!" from the top of my lungs for making me wait for the next direct.

Strofirko

Smash Master

3 days without internet is hard my friends,but I checked the front page and saw that the foruns were really busy last days.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
HAPPY NEW YEAR SMASH BOARDS!

2015 is now formally known as the year of Star Fox Luigi Ridley Shulk Zelda

:mewtwopm::mewtwopm::mewtwopm::mewtwopm::mewtwopm::mewtwopm::mewtwopm::mewtwopm::mewtwopm::mewtwopm::mewtwopm::mewtwopm::mewtwopm::mewtwopm::mewtwopm::mewtwopm::mewtwopm::mewtwopm::mewtwopm::mewtwopm::mewtwopm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom