• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I get a PS4 ad. I think Warchamp wants to tell me I should buy a PS4. But the PS4 doesn't have games, dear Warchamp.

D

Deleted member

I get a PS4 ad. I think Warchamp wants to tell me I should buy a PS4. But the PS4 doesn't have games, dear Warchamp.
And.. yet it sells like hotcakes for some reason, compared to the poor Wii U and Xbox One.
And leaving Vita bite the dust is good according to Sony's logic.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

All I get is ads telling me to buy anime. I already have all the anime I need though

Well I don't own Rebellion. It only seems to come on Blu Ray though, and I don't have a Blu Ray Player

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I have something to say. If I girl lets you have sex with her RIGHT AWAY after getting with her, there is something up. Either she likes you very much... or naw
And In all honestly... I haven't heard of a New year relationship lasting long at all

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Maybe they dont like that fact that people exist

Disco pants...
Children in general don't like me. I don't do anything to them, I don't even look at them, and they glare at me with their bratty eyes. I can't wait to get arrested for being a pedo despite not doing anything!!!

The disco pants ad basically consisted of cropped images of women holding their posteriors - it was just images of their butts. Yeah... No wonder (radical) feminists are angry.

Oh yeah right, @Luggy our toy story expert :troll:
No but seriously I don't even read romance manga. Closest I ever got was Nisekoi but it was meh
I've watched Suzuka... Don't ask why... It was a spur of the moment thing... IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH HER BLUE HAIR! (Even though I thought the girl with the long ponytail was cuter...)

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
All I get is ads telling me to buy anime. I already have all the anime I need though

Well I don't own Rebellion. It only seems to come on Blu Ray though, and I don't have a Blu Ray Player
I couldn't help but notice Greg Sestero.

Is that his book about The Room? And never knew that anime reached USA.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yes, that is the book about The Room. And The Room anime is freaking glorious. The dubbing is spot on, just like in the live action version!

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I have something to say. If I girl lets you have sex with her RIGHT AWAY after getting with her, there is something up. Either she likes you very much... or naw
And In all honestly... I haven't heard of a New year relationship lasting long at all
Obo...is there something you would like to share with the class?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
ooh Suzuka the *****y track runner?
It had a good soundtrack and I think they made Suzuka way too extreme despite it making sense for someone to shutdown and lash out like that after losing someone dear to them. Still, anime tends to be extreme. Well, media in general tends to be extreme to highlight certain things to make arguments or make it interesting. Slice of life manga/anime aren't all the normal, but they're more grounded. Heck, To the Moon's situation was really out there and though it may be possible, it's not common. More like a rarity to show the tragedy of it all.

I don't know how the manga was like, though. Maybe the manga was more "real" which also makes sense since books can take as long as they want, but anime are limited by budgets, deadlines, and how much content they can fit into an episode. I don't know, I kind of liked it.

I love the main theme.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
It had a good soundtrack and I think they made Suzuka way to extreme despite it making sense for someone to shutdown and lash out like that after losing someone dear to them. Still, anime tends to be extreme. Well, media in general tends to be extreme to highlight certain things to make arguments or make it interesting. Slice of life manga/anime aren't all the normal, but they're more grounded. Heck, To the Moon's situation was really out there and though it may be possible, it's not common. More like a rarity to show the tragedy of it all.

I don't know how the manga was like, though. Maybe the manga was more "real" which also makes sense since books can take as long as they want, but anime are limited by budgets, deadlines, and how much content they can fit into an episode. I don't know, I kind of liked it.

I love the main theme.
at least you didnt watch Moonphase and had to deal with Nekomimi mode

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
It's 3 AM here and I'm watching a show about guilty pleasures. Literally everything that has been shown so far is from the 90's. What am I doing with my life?

D

Deleted member

One day, Cartoon Network's sister channel Adult Swim broadcasted The Room, only to fool people by putting Toonami as an April Fools joke in 2012. Fans wanted more, and Toonami was reborn and came back in good shape. Cool story isn't it.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
It's 3 AM here and I'm watching a show about guilty pleasures. Literally everything that has been shown so far is from the 90's. What am I doing with my life?
Don't worry, after all...

*harmonica sound*

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
One day, Cartoon Network's sister channel Adult Swim broadcasted The Room, only to fool people by putting Toonami as an April Fools joke in 2012. Fans wanted more, and Toonami was reborn and came back in good shape. Cool story isn't it.
Tom is back *****es!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I gave up on the 365 Rapunzel avatar thing I had.

Sure, I love her, but I'm sure I'll still have other interests besides her next year.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
at least you didnt watch Moonphase and had to deal with Nekomimi mode
I just Googled that... Yea... too moe for me. I can only take so much moeblobs before I feel like ripping my heart out and vomiting onto it. Kaichou wa Maid-sama is also a good romantic(-comedy) anime/manga that also has nekomimi. :laugh:

And usagimimi!

It's 6 PM here. I'm finally writing the date as 2014 instead of 2013!
Wut. What kind of backwards-*** place do you live in, son?

R0Y

Smash Master
And.. yet it sells like hotcakes for some reason, compared to the poor Wii U and Xbox One.
And leaving Vita bite the dust is good according to Sony's logic.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
PS4 has amazing potential, don't knock it. Also the only console that is selling consistently enough to keep this industry afloat.

Also Dragon Age: Inquisition and Infamous: Second Son have kept me satisfied lately.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Alright, I'm going to exit light and enter night. Cya guys! Again a Happy New Year to everybody who's still in 2014.
Pfft, plebs. :troll:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
um yeah yep I'll ...take that... again
Also never touch Moonphase. The main girl is annoying as hell
This is you, isn't it? I should watch Ouran High School Host Club. More stuff to my backlog...

Have you seen Inu x Boku SS? :p

Bunnies... Bunnies everywhere... Anyway, I think Inu x Boku is all right, but I've only seen funny clips of it, so I don't know.

Pretty soon, exit Year of Sonic, and enter Year of StarFox
I thought it was the Year of Luigi considering the death glare. :p

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Little incentive for you to watch Maid-sama:

This is the male lead:
She should also play the visual novel or watch the anime adaption of Amnesia. Here's why:

:p

At least one of them is a yandere and, well, just look at them! They ooze bishieness. :p

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
She should also play the visual novel or watch the anime adaption of Amnesia. Here's why:

:p

At least one of them is a yandere and, well, just look at them! They ooze bishieness. :p
*Adds to list* yeeep yep yep
Just finished doing Wondertrade Wednesday. I got myself a Shiny Larvesta and a Buneary holding a Soothe Bell!
Buneary, you say?

D

Deleted member

Pretty soon, exit Year of Sonic, and enter Year of StarFox
Wasn't it.. the Year of Knuckles? Sadly, we knuckled and chuckled only for like 2 months or so until the year ended.

PS4 has amazing potential, don't knock it. Also the only console that is selling consistently enough to keep this industry afloat.

Also Dragon Age: Inquisition and Infamous: Second Son have kept me satisfied lately.
Of course, of course, all consoles have amazing potential with PS4 as an example. But what happened with the Vita? :troll:

Well, I actually thought about getting a Vita, but the plan went to the history books. Meh, I don't know. I never planned on getting one of those 2 consoles either (PS4 and Xbox One) because they don't appeal to me, although I do own a 360 (sort of, as I sold it to a pawnshop but no one actually bought it) and a PSP. So that's something.

IGN's community, though. I wish people could stop making up console wars. Gamers today think it's all about graphics and the like.

R0Y

Smash Master

Wait, no PS3, PS4, or XB1 in the household? Dang :/

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Just thought I'd say in advance, in case I'm not around for the ball drop...

HAPPY FLIPPN' NEW YEAR, SMASHBOARDS!

Here's to whatever happens to our community come 2015. Ah, just think. Mewtwo will strike back. Project M will likely have that totally not fake update. Nintendo's guaranteed to drop some hypebombs our way with all the E3 reveals and Nintendo Directs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom