• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

It's the lack of everything really.
Nowadays you don't even need real talent with the likes of synthesizers and autotune around.
Like.. hmm.. Rebecca Black? You know, the Friday girl?

Wikipedia didn't mention that. D:
Maybe they forgot to edit their PlayStation article.. or something. Still Nintendo is king because they've been in the market for so long. And of course, Xbox is the youngest, but I am stating the obvious.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
A number change means people will suddenly drop the habits from 24 hours ago :~|, color me angsty but I'm sick of hearing about resolutions that people drop by February.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
A number change means people will suddenly drop the habits from 24 hours ago :~|, color me angsty but I'm sick of hearing about resolutions that people drop by February.
I don't believe in resolutions. Why do you really need a new year for that?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Like.. hmm.. Rebecca Black? You know, the Friday girl?
The person who failed despite having artificial help for her singing, yeah... Let's forget about her. At least make it interesting or a parody, my word...

I've been using that a lot: "my word". I need to learn some Scottish expressions... I will channel my inner David Tennant! If that fails... well, then I'll channel my inner Owen Wilson. :p

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
I never listen to DM either. But listening to techno is just flat out embarassing, but that's how today's generation works, sadly. Some music genres are embarassing in general, actually. I would rather listen to Michael Jackson's songs over some generic thing about a guy with glasses (Pitbull is an example) having the girls, a beach, a mansion, and all that stuff in a music video, which is something typical in today's era. Oh well.

Windows 95 also turns 20 next August. :smirk:
Damn....I feel old....I first played around with a PC on that OS.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I'm almost 2 decades old and I've used Windows '95... So, your point being?
That we're all getting older. Heck, MS-DOS was my first one. I used it to play Wacky Wheels. Eventhough it was a rip-off of Mario Kart, it was (and still is) a good one.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I'm sure someone is going to come in here tommorow and say " So I got in a fight with my mom" "My dad yelled at me" " What a way to start the new year.." Im not looking forward to that... and idk if it will happen but it always does everywhere else
Join the club lol, I would find an awesome icon online only to change it the next day sadly
I blame Pixiv for that happening to me XD

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Just when I was enjoying a nice night with a fellow South Park fan and lover, my mom had to spread news of me having to do Jury Duty soon.

The look on Tails's face can pretty much sum up how mind****** I am by the news. Whatever the hell the Illinois court system wants with me, I'll just see what it is and get the case over with (It BETTER not be dealing with murder or sexual assault). All these years of playing Ace Attorney is going to pay off and I better get a reward out of this. Who the hell am I kidding, I have a movie to watch and I will get some answers soon as I read the letter myself.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I'm sure someone is going to come in here tommorow and say " So I got in a fight with my mom" "My dad yelled at me" " What a way to start the new year.." Im not looking forward to that... and idk if it will happen but it always does everywhere else
My waifu yelled at me. What a great way to start the year...

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I know someone on Facebook who used to change their picture to a different anime pic like every day, lol.
UltraMario has a Facebook? :p

I blame Pixiv for that happening to me XD
Welp, time to get arrested so I can complain and annoy Obo. :p

D

Deleted member

Damn....I feel old....I first played around with a PC on that OS.
Really? I think I tried it out long time ago. It's been a while so I don't remember that much.. although in early 2013, I began to virtualize it, and it kinda felt new, compared to Windows 7.. maybe even newer than Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 (I'm using the development builds as an example, as the OS isn't even completed yet). Maybe it's because of nostalgia or the fact that it came out 2 decades ago. Along with great games.

R0Y

Smash Master
I'm almost 2 decades old and I've used Windows '95... So, your point being?
It was still brand new though. My family got 98, 2000, ME, and the beloved XP in quick succession almost as soon as they released after that.

D

Deleted member

Where are you getting this emoji from?
I made it. So far I've made all 5 of the major characters from the anime, though I'm trying to sort out problems with Mami's eyes. They either don't show up at all, or she looks possessed. And Hitomi is required so that I have a "Girls can't love girls" emote

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
It was still brand new though. My family got 98, 2000, ME, and the beloved XP in quick succession almost as soon as they released after that.
I've used those too... Meh. Then again, I'm the guy who grew up with Tom & Jerry, Looney Tunes, Charlie Chaplin, the Three Stooges, and some Laurel & Hardy.

Word. Auto-tuning is the worst.
Unless it's done for a purpose like giving a song a sci-fi feel or parodying. Those are okay, but using auto-tune to make up for your bad singing is well, sad.

Jimmy Durante and Louis Armstrong don't have amazing voices, but they have unique voices and exploit that. It gives them character, charm, and makes them unique.

Last edited:

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
For whatever reason, my brain said "tonight, you're just gonna listen to Vocaloid **** all night, so start enjoying it", and I'm like "okay".

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
No, why should it? Your gf obviously means a lot to you, so why not?
Ah ok because I though it would be weird . I should rename name so it will be Paigachu, Paigeby and Star Paige. Then it will be Paige(shulk) and Toon Paige. but..... Pikachu and Fox are named after me and hers favorite characters in Magi too.
Pffft. Auntie makes you sound old.
yeah, Im not looking forward to the newborns going "Auntie Allysoon~"

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You had both 2000 and ME? I tried out both and the latter didn't crash at all. It was.. normal, surprisingly. Of course, I think you would prefer 2000 because it's much more secure and contains the NT kernel which is used from that said OS all the way up to Windows 10. Sadly, XP lost its ray of light in April 8 and it is unsupported as of that date (as in security updates and patches.. however, antivirus software can help), but funnily, I still have it on my desktop PC. That PC came with XP preinstalled when I got it, but from 2010 to 2012, it ran Windows 7 as XP got some virus and I did not have time to fix it. Then, Windows 7 began acting slow and clunky in 2012, and I had to go back with XP. The PC has seen better days, though.

And Windows 98 had that good ol' Welcome song. Great OS m8.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Ah ok because I though it would be weird . I should rename name so it will be Paigachu, Paigeby and Star Paige. Then it will be Paige(shulk) and Toon Paige. but..... Pikachu and Fox are named after me and hers favorite characters in Magi too.

yeah, Im not looking forward to the newborns going "Auntie Allysoon~"
My nephews and niece(s) - do children of cousins count? - don't even acknowledge me. I. Haven't. Done. Anything. To. Them. Except exist. :(

View attachment 34444 All the ads I'm getting are romance manga ads :glare: Too bad I can't get Adblock for my phone
I once got an ad for disco pants. Yeah... It's like getting "adult" ads on Nick or whatever.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
My nephews and niece(s) - do children of cousins count? - don't even acknowledge me. I. Haven't. Done. Anything. To. Them. Except exist. :(
Maybe they dont like that fact that people exist

I once got an ad for disco pants. Yeah... It's like getting "adult" ads on Nick or whatever.
Disco pants...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom