• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Last edited by a moderator:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
So I listened to the Law & Order theme song, I mean, the full version. I can say it's very good for a 90's TV show. You don't see that very often. It's been canceled 4 years ago so yeah.

inb4 the 90s were gud the 80s were even bettahr n the 2ks r meh.
Most TV shows use a song that already existed before the show even started and as I like 80's music more than I like 90's (the nostalgia, though) and the 00's, I have to agree.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
@Knuckles the Knuckles! What have you done to me?! I've been looking for A Ghost's Pumpkin Soup remixes for some reason!!! So... so good! I like the Classic Remix by Not NicoCW - I think he's the one who did it since I don't know if there are Classic Remixes of this - more than the original now. It has more "oomph" on the beats. Extended version here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pLthxT9iv0.

Here's one that sounds like a loading or hub level variant. It's calm, really calm... I really want a Knuckles (the Knuckles & Knuckles) video game now.

Last edited:

3D Dillon

Smash Ace
"Daddy Sakurai" is all I can think of at the moment lol.
Anyways I'm gonna waste my time playing MK7. Might as well LURK here.
Or just Sakurai is fine.
Should he be officially known as simply Sakurai just like Harvey from Double Dare?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So the salty news thread changed the title from the poorly translated one to the properly translated "If we direct Smash ONLY at the competitive players, it will have no future."
Although the damage has been done.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
IM RIGHT IN TIME THEN
Day 402 of the anomaly that is Space Stranger with a pink purple magenta username and regular title
You could say *puts on cowboy hat* strange things are happening to me, ain't no doubt about it.

D

Deleted member

Most TV shows use a song that already existed before the show even started and as I like 80's music more than I like 90's (the nostalgia, though) and the 00's, I have to agree.
Notable example: The CSI shows. :troll:

But seriously you're right, 90s and 80s music are good. I can even say death metal is x9000 better than the techno we mostly hear in the current decade. 90's hip hop would be good too, and let's not forget Knuckles' songs.. because if you're not knucklin', you're chucklin'.

D

Deleted member

So the salty news thread changed the title from the poorly translated one to the properly translated "If we direct Smash ONLY at the competitive players, it will have no future."
"Properly translated."

So has the rest of the interview been translated? I'm far more interested in the development crud.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Notable example: The CSI shows. :troll:

But seriously you're right, 90s and 80s music are good. I can even say death metal is x9000 better than the techno we mostly hear in the current decade. 90's hip hop would be good too, and let's not forget Knuckles' songs.. because if you're not knucklin', you're chucklin'.
I can't tell about death metal because I never listen to that, but yeah, techno sucks and as we have a lot of famous techno guys in The Netherlands, I see them all the time.
But then again, I like 70's, 60's and even 50's music as well. I only have a big problem with the 10's.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I can't tell about death metal because I never listen to that, but yeah, techno sucks and as we have a lot of famous techno guys in The Netherlands, I see them all the time.
But then again, I like 70's, 60's and even 50's music as well. I only have a big problem with the 10's.
The '10s: When we started to worship butts and crappy artists

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Well, I'm off to celebrate new years. Don't party to hard while I'm gone.

Talk to you chumps next year. :p

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Never jump the gun; only Ocelot can jump the gun. :p

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
The '10s: When we started to worship butts and crappy artists
Well, the butts were already there in the 90's (Sir Mix-a-Lot), heck, Madonna even did it in the 80's, but the actual lack of singing talent and only looks turns me off. But I'm sounding like a grumpy old man now, so I'll stop. :p

D

Deleted member

I never listen to DM either. But listening to techno is just flat out embarassing, but that's how today's generation works, sadly. Some music genres are embarassing in general, actually. I would rather listen to Michael Jackson's songs over some generic thing about a guy with glasses (Pitbull is an example) having the girls, a beach, a mansion, and all that stuff in a music video, which is something typical in today's era. Oh well.
You remembered! :happysheep:

I'm going to spend most of 2015 geeking out over that event.
Windows 95 also turns 20 next August. :smirk:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I never listen to DM either. But listening to techno is just flat out embarassing, but that's how today's generation works, sadly. Some music genres are embarassing in general, actually. I would rather listen to Michael Jackson's songs over some generic thing about a guy with glasses (Pitbull is an example) having the girls, a beach, a mansion, and all that stuff in a music video, which is something typical in today's era. Oh well.

Windows 95 also turns 20 next August. :smirk:
It's also the 20th birthday of the first PlayStation in September.

How the hell does that work?
Futurama.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Welcome to the Uncles Club! :D

If you love children, you'll love being an uncle.

If you don't? ...you'll warm up to the idea! ;)
The sad part is that I'll more than likely not see them, so I'm not thinking too greatly about it.

Tell you what I'm thinking about: Cheese and pepperoni with crackers and Skyrim. Happy 2015- I'm still playing Skyrim.

D

Deleted member

It's also the 20th birthday of the first PlayStation in September.
That happened in December 4 in Japan. So PS actually turns 21 in 2015. *laughs*
You're right, PlayStation launched in the rest of the world in 1995, so it turns 20.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well, the butts were already there in the 90's (Sir Mix-a-Lot), heck, Madonna even did it in the 80's, but the actual lack of singing talent and only looks turns me off. But I'm sounding like a grumpy old man now, so I'll stop. :p
It's the lack of everything really.
Nowadays you don't even need real talent with the likes of synthesizers and autotune around.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom