• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Well, talking about avatars.. like I said yesterday, I might make my next icon tomorrow. If so it'll be the last icon for use in YT and DA as those sites are boring and I'm kinda done with them now. :troll:

R0Y

Smash Master
Back from an early dinner time for so-
*notices FalKoopa is ready to go ham with the infractions*

My presence is not required until much later...
Pretty much, you know when I get an infraction, s***'s going down. Stay under cover, space cowboy.

You think YOUR the worst offender!?

You must not have seen my work...
No, no. Just one of, I'm up there.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yep, I kept pushing Magi even though I didn't finish it myself.
Completely unrelated, I found out today that "Magika" is technically not incorrect. It is translated as "Magica," but in Japanese I guess it's closer to "Magika."

Soul.

I already know what is my next avatar going to be. lol
inb4 another Pikachu icon.....perhaps?

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

This was and is still relevant. Seriously, it's literally like that. The first minute of the new year, you're screaming "It's happening !" and when the minute is over, you go back to your Squidward state of living.

Also thinking about a desing for a character. How would he look like ? Let's just say it's going to be a rasta style. Yeah, I'm know who you're thinking about with this small hint. But drop it like it's hot, cuz' it's not going to be everything for the desing. There's more original stuff on it. And I can still redesing it if it looks bad. But for that, I need an artist that can draw things.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Just noticed that Rysir is pranked. AURA OVERWHELMING!

Also, I beat Shovel Knight. Throwing Anchors are the most useful thing ever.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Just noticed that Rysir is pranked. AURA OVERWHELMING!

Also, I beat Shovel Knight. Throwing Anchors are the most useful thing ever.
I have been pranked for quite a while thanks to a certain short raccoon of the rocket variety.
Which I am still going to stab him for.

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997

Has this been posted yet?

Also, don't blame me for not being there. I was out doing ninja things.
I have been pranked for quite a while thanks to a certain short raccoon of the rocket variety.
Which I am still going to stab him for.
Stab him with a hug.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I agree with @ Luggy Luggy . New Year isn't all that special, in fact, it's just another day at the office for me. Still, it's one of the few yearly fests I enjoy.

D

Deleted member

I agree with @ Luggy Luggy . New Year isn't all that special, in fact, it's just another day at the office for me. Still, it's one of the few yearly fests I enjoy.
Yeah, nothing really changes after December 31st. The year by itself is something you can't even touch. It's non-existent. Therefore we live in a floating timeline no matter if people age or not. :troll:

Overrated.

Also, can't tell if Spanish, French, or Italian.
It's in Spanish.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Now with guns, motorcycles and edgy scenes. Also demons.

Last edited:

Soul.

This was and is still relevant. Seriously, it's literally like that. The first minute of the new year, you're screaming "It's happening !" and when the minute is over, you go back to your Squidward state of living.

Also thinking about a desing for a character. How would he look like ? Let's just say it's going to be a rasta style. Yeah, I'm know who you're thinking about with this small hint. But drop it like it's hot, cuz' it's not going to be everything for the desing. There's more original stuff on it. And I can still redesing it if it looks bad. But for that, I need an artist that can draw things.
Lol well, umm....he probably thinks 2015 will be a very boring year with nothing new. After the New Year novelty is over, that is.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Popping in real quick to wish everyone a Happy New Year. Hope you guys had a great year and stay safe in any firework festivities you may partake in tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
And with that, it's officially my dad's 52nd birthday!

I mean Happy New Year! :D

To start the year, I changed my avatar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom