• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
People at that time frame may have found a new home. :troll:
What about you? You'd be on Earth before it's destroyed.

Yes. Monado II can damage homs. In Smash though, Shulk wields Monado I, so as long as that was the one that existed, we'd be fine.
Shulk's holding back on us. Hell, every fighter in SSB is holding back. If Captain Falcon was serious, he'd be the most OP character right next to Pichu. :p

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I'll be off.

Just a reminder that the current state of the thread is a good incentive for a crackdown. Don't go there.

D

Deleted member

What about you? You'd be on Earth before it's destroyed.
As my name implies, I could fly with something similar to an Arwing and I could go to the new galaxy, and then, the new planet arrives.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
20 minutes left before the new year.
This DuckTales music fits perfectly, time itself is stressing to go to a new year. While really, it's just me acting like an idiot, thinking that time is a person and has listened for 3 hours the same music over and over again.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Attractive girl I met online.
I was just honest, I dunno.
Congrats then.
Love is sure in the air right now. And I still didn't find it.
*Goes in the sad corner of the thread*

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Got her numbahhhhh!

Well excuuuuuuuse me

A crackdown? Will there be cavity searches?

View attachment 34424
When aren't we?
Seriously though, don't test my patience. I don't have any obligation to keep reminding you people when you step over the line. I could just throw infractions left and right like IsmaR, and be done. I don't do that because I don't want to spoil the mood of the thread which wasn't easy to restore.

Please, for the sake of this thread, keep the gifs and memes to a minimum.

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
Be careful my friend. Belieeeevvvee

I'm keeping that picture
Don't worry, I'll sleep with one eye open. I hate this kind of thing too and am not quick to trust people. Won't be meeting her irl anytime soon either.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom