• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
40 minutes left before it's the new year in France.
2014 was a good year for me, but I hope 2015 is going to be better. I feel that my manga is going to advance pretty well this year, I feel it.

No :4shulk: jokes, plz.
Hey, same here! And Im not even French!

....at this moment anyway :p

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Anyway, I'm off. 35 minutes before launch. I wish you all a Happy New Year and I'll see you again on the other side!

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Anyway, I'm off. 35 minutes before launch. I wish you all a Happy New Year and I'll see you again on the other side!
The other side of what ? THE OTHER SIDE OF WHAT ?

D

Deleted member

Of the world? Of the universe? Maybe an alternate dimension where everything is the opposite of what's going on currently? 2015 will tell us.

Soul.

Good Future and Bad Future. Only Sonic ran into those places, while Shulk wasn't even really feeling it at that time.
Of course. Shulk was obviously searching for the Monado while Sonic ran into both futures.
The other side of a dimension. :troll:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Of course. Shulk was obviously searching for the Monado while Sonic ran into both futures.

The other side of a dimension. :troll:
Those feels when you wish a video game element was real, like the Monado. Everyone would feel it. Like, really feel it.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
The border of 2014 and 2015. In 30 minutes, the two of us cross that border.
Oh, I get it now : we're all dreaming, but in reality, we all died in 2012 because of Gangam Style and calendars.

Soul.

Those feels when you wish a video game element was real, like the Monado. Everyone would feel it. Like, really feel it.
But the Monado damages us all. We wouldn't really feel it. : (

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
The border of 2014 and 2015. In 30 minutes, the two of us cross that border.
"Little does he know, the moment the hour strikes and the new year begins, a subatomic reaction in space-time particles will collide within RamOne's body, destabilising and throwing him farrrr into the future! While the others will begin the year 2015, RamOne will awaken into a whoooooole neeeeeew eeeeeeeera faaaar into the future. And he hasn't brought a spare change of underwear."

*insert Mako laugh*

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom